EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » tennis courts in Maadi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tennis courts in Maadi
Baladi Dog
Member # 12846

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Baladi Dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Folks

can anyone tell me of tennis courts that are available for use in Maadi? I know that Wadi Degla Club and the Maadi Sporting Club have courts, but do you need to join as members or can you play and pay as guests? If so - any idea how much?

Cheers

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sent you a PM!
Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Member # 12341

Member Rated:
posted 13 November, 2006 03:00 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there are Tennis courts in Maadi club, while are availble to non-members, too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member posted 13 November, 2006 08:57 AM
There is a Tennis club near the airport in Cairo. Its near the Novhotelk I believe. last year it was 20EP for a day, you can also use the swimming pool. I dont know how much court rental costs. Also most clubs, Gisa/Dokki/shooting clubs have tennis courts, but you may have to pay an entry fee then again to play. Normally you have to be a member of these clubs.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Degla club has some tennis courts and it is availble for non member against charge. for the entrance and to hire the court.

I can help you with the entrance tickets as i am a member there.

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JasmininCairo
Member # 12341

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JasmininCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, you can play in the Maadi Club tennis court without necessarily becoming a member.
you pay 15 lE (if you are a foreigner) for the entrance fee and 15 lE / H for the court.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Baladi Dog:
Hi Folks

can anyone tell me of tennis courts that are available for use in Maadi? I know that Wadi Degla Club and the Maadi Sporting Club have courts, but do you need to join as members or can you play and pay as guests? If so - any idea how much?

Cheers

Ask this lady :

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=012975#000008

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com