EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Dear Mr Mubarak

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear Mr Mubarak
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought I would send you a quick note to ponder over as you take your Eid holiday.

It would be a great gift to the Egyptian people if you could have a good inspection and overhaul of your police, tourist police and the traffic police. All appear to be a law unto themselves, they are lazy, not very smart…I mean here their clothes are disgusting, and boots could do with cleaning, they make Egypt look shabby and disgusting….just a few points. They just sit around in their various little boxes and transport. dotted around the country. [Roll Eyes]

We are all aware that there is a hell of a problem with the traffic, but if you employ traffic police…WHY DON’T THEY CONTROL the traffic?????? [Confused]
To-day in one of the normal traffic jams there was a traffic man. Dressed in his white suit, and orange tabard. He was standing at the side of the road, watching the traffic AND…. picking his nose [Eek!] ……..such an important task while the traffic was in chaos. [Mad]

So, Mr Maburak just take a few moments sign a few papers ordering some re training and inspection of your various police……for starters..

Don't bother ordering me to be put in jail because I have spoken the truth...Just think about what I have said

I wish you a happy Eid [Smile]

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh!.....Happy Eid to all out there in forum land
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure President Mubarak (may Allah preserve him) is doing the best that he can with what he has.

One of the problems that I see in here is that each individual should evaluate or re-evaluate himself and strive to make himself/herself a better person in all aspects of their life.

I will say this and go inshaa Allah. I remember when I was an Airport Manager and I was concern for other managers in a different department that was NOT under my control and my boss said to me. "Take care of your own square." What he meant for me is to take care of the things that I have control over and if each one of us does that i.e "take care of our own square
" then the ultimately the future will look brighter inshaa Allah.

The Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wassalaam said "kolokom ra' wa kolokom mas'ol 'an ra'yateh" (translated): "We are all shepherds and Allah will question us about our flock."

Happy Eid to All. (That means you too Mr. Mubarak) And please don't put me in jail.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
haunting shadow
Member # 14235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for haunting shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm..okay I will do my best. [Big Grin]
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by haunting shadow:
Mmm..okay I will do my best. [Big Grin]

Thanks [Big Grin] Me too Inshaa Allah.
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reserved
Member # 14062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reserved         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
I am sure President Mubarak (may Allah preserve him) is doing the best that he can with what he has.

quote:

Happy Eid to All. (That means you too Mr. Mubarak) And please don't put me in jail.

Moron
Posts: 173 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by reserved:
quote:

quote:

Moron

That wasn't a nice thing to say.
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sands...may I ask what airport in Egypt?
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by garfield:
Sands...may I ask what airport in Egypt?

It wasn't Egypt. It was in the USA.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com