EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » NEW ARRIVAL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW ARRIVAL
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI EVERYONE I'M MOONSTAR AND HAVE FINALLY JOINED YOU ALL AFTER LOOKING AT THIS SITE FOR SOME TIME SINCE FALLING IN LOVE WITH EGYPT IN MAY. THIS IS ALSO HELPED BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IN LUXOR. I AM DUE TO RETURN IN 8 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS (REALLY NOT COUNTING!!) HAVE ENJOYED READING ABOUT EVERYONE AND HOPE TO SHARE MY LIFE AND EXPERIENCES WITH YOU ALL XXX
Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome moonstar [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxor is wonderful! I hope you enjoy your time there [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MOONSTAR:
...AND HOPE TO SHARE MY LIFE AND EXPERIENCES WITH YOU ALL XXX

Welcome and yes ... let us hear!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the madhouse, Moonstar!!!
Can I make a comment?? When you write in capitals, it's harder to read (by old gits like me!!) and is often construed as shouting.
Have fun on ES... most of us do!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welecome moonstar

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi moonstar welcome to the forum. Another lady from my home town of Chezzie. Miss the spire whereabouts in Chesterfield are you from?
Posts: 159 | From: Nottingham, UK | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there welcome to the forum, nice to have you with us
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How ya feeling today YR? Hopefully much better ay...
Posts: 159 | From: Nottingham, UK | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hiya Tiye I am from a village outside Chesterfield actually but work in Chesterfield so i have to travel there everyday. Sorry for the capitals mamasue i think my button was stuck(ha ha) only 7 weeks 5 days now i miss my love so much. I'm going to be a nightmare when i have to leave him but trying not to think about the coming back bit, as we are spending a the whole week when i go together which will be great. Sorry to hear you've not been well Yorkshire Rose i hope you are in better health now. Thanks to all for your lovely welcoming words. Take care all xxxx
Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com