EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The Time Machine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Time Machine
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's imagine that you are going to get into the time machine, which age or year u will choose to go to? Will u travel to the past, the future or turn this machine into a coffee machine and have some sleep

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Present, past or future, what's the difference? can you tell me? History repeats itself anyway! have you noticed?

So the coffee machine sounds great to me!
Cheers!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
Let's imagine that you are going to get into the time machine, which age or year u will choose to go to? Will u travel to the past, the future or turn this machine into a coffee machine and have some sleep

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting question really but I think I will have my coffee from fortune machine and enjoy today.

quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About myself I need this time machine alot for some journeys:

I will begin with two important journeys for me :

1- Going to Old Egypt to see how they built the pyramids.

2- Going to The Renaissance Age in Europe to see how the artistic, military and romantic issues gathered together.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about me...i'm like you Egy...i would go to Ancient Egypt to see the life at this time,how they built the Pyramids,how they used herbal plants and essential oils(Egypt is the birthplace of aromatherapy)... & to know the hieroglyphic writing.../i would go back also to Ancient China or India...to discover the traditionnal medicine...
Yes i like this idea of the machine to turn back the hands of time

Posts: 12 | From: France | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I could go back in time...

Wait a second... I just saw that movie "The Butterfly Effect" so I'm staying right where I am and pouring myself a second cup of coffee!

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this sounds nice , i will go to beach and spend my vacation , and when it ends i will go back again to the beginning of the vacation , i guess i will keep this for the rest of my life, but i will be keen to change the way i spend every vacation .
=== i will not forget the coffee machine of monica)

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com