EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » stereotypes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stereotypes
Samina
Member # 4495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Samina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im tired of dumb ass poeple being stereotypic of my egyptian heritage. U feel me?
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Samina,
can u plz explain what do u mean?

Posts: 74 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She means:
Find yourselves another place
Stay away from my race

quote:
Originally posted by egyptianambition:
Hello Samina,
can u plz explain what do u mean?

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samina
Member # 4495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Samina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly!! some people dont have anything better to do than to point fingers at something they dont understand.
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samina
Member # 4495

Rate Member
ok i'll elaborate. I live in america. sometimes people say racist remarks because i look arabian or muslim. i mean wats up with that. AND ive noticed it oly seems to be white people saying it
egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do agree with both of u and i want to add that what i think of those people who dont have anything to say and always keep on critisizing others that they have some points of weakness and low self esteem to themselves that's why they think that by attacking others they can drive people's attention away from their own weak points in their characters
Posts: 74 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Samina but how can you try and drive people away from an Egyptian forum and you don't even live in Egypt?

At least most of those that contribute to this site - even if they criticise the less savory aspects of the country - do actually live in it not in the most affluent country in the world.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com