EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Islam and the fake rules

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Islam and the fake rules
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many things in the islamic world exploresed or replayed even between the high religiouse ppl ( Imams ) and they request and they are doing it if there is a posibility ( apoints as rules ) and they r sure from it and by the days it became believes unfortunatly , something as when the teacher says that is it ,so it means that is it , however may be the teacher means by it another view or depends on the event like many ppl are using the ( HADEETH ) of the prophet for their objects , i have here an example , there is a rule MOST OF THE MUSLIMES for sorry believe in it , that when someone leaves the relegion ( which is Islam ) so he must be killed .... !!!!!!!!!!
from where did they bring it and why , their examples when they start to prove makes me as a muslim if i don't know as well about my relegion i would leave the Islam and In nature of the situation no believing in any other relegion on the earth
this religion rised and been established and came for the freedom of the human , so when u tell me something like that so where is the humanity and where is the freedom
for sorry there is no even one prove in the Qur'an or Hadeeth something says KILL THE APOSTATA ..... and here is the prove
these are Ayat from the Qur'an
ولو شاء ربّك لآمن من في الأرض كلّهم جميعا، أفأنت تكره الناس حتّى يكونو مؤمنين
which means (( IF GOD WANTED TO MAKE ALL THE PPL ON THE EARTH FAITHFULLS HE WOULD , SO DO U WANT TO FORCE THE PPL TO BE FAITHFULLS ??? )) Younes 99
"ولو شاء ربّك لجعل النّاس أمّة واحدة ولا يزالون مختلفين
which means (( IF GOD WANTED HE WOULD MAKE THE PPL ONE NATION AND YET THEY STILL IN ARGUMENTS ( OR DIFFERENTS IN THEIR OPENIONS) ))
قل يا أهل الكتاب تعالوا إلى كلمة سواء بيننا وبينكم أن لا نعبد إلاّ اللّه ولا نشرك به شيئا
(( SAY , PPL OF THE BOOKS COME TO THE WORD BETWEEN US THAT THERE IS JUST ONE GOD NO OTHERS AND WE PRAY FOR HIM )) A'al Emran 46
وقل الحق من ربّكم فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر" (الكهف 92).
(( AND SAY THE TRUE AND THE FAITH FROM UR GOD , WHO WANTS TO FAITH FAITH , AND WHO WANTS TO UNFAITH SO AS HE WANTS )) Cave 92
"فإن اعتزلوكم فلم يقاتلوكم وألقوا إليكم السّلم، فما جعل اللّه لكم عليهم سبيلا" (النساء 09).
(( AND IF THEY ARE PEACFUL AND THEY DON'T FIGHT AND THEY WANT THE PEACE SO U HAVE NO RIGHT FROM THE GOD TO FORCE OR FIGHT THEM )) Alnesa' 09
لا ينهاكم اللّه عن الذين لم يقاتلوكم في الدّين ولم يخرجوكم من دياركم أن تبرّوهم وتقسطوا إليهم إنّ اللّه يحبّ المقسطين" (الممتحنة 879
(( GOD NEVER TELLS U DON'T BE NICE AND MERCEFULL TO THE PPL WHO DON'T FIGHT YOU IN THE RELEGION AND THEY DON'T MAKE U OUT OF YOUR HOUSES )) Momtahena 879

And also in all the Qur'an the punishment which was refered to is that it's in the Judgment day , the finall day , there is not punishment in the life never ...
it's a relegion of freedom so how something like that they dare to say it to kill who wants to leave the islam ,,,, God said in Qur'an , Now the good is show and the bad is shown , and u have the free to choose

Mohammed

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Savage,

Thank you very much for bringing these suras to our attention.
See, Quran is beautiful and no book ever could compare with the Holy Quran.

Thank you Savage.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Salama , Salam 3alikom
There are many things had been put as fakes behind the face of Islam which is not true , and the problem what we see arround already , the prophet Mohammed ( Salla Allah Alaihe Wa Sallam ) said ( i left for u which if u get stuck or catch very will never u will be lost , The Book Of Allah ( Qur'an ) wa sonnaty ) , but llok arround , group is calling itself She3a , and other Akrad and others Baha'een , and many , why ?????? never know , just this is the human when he wants to be lost by him self , we have the book of the law which gives us the road to be the best ppl in the world , the book of the mercfull , the book of the peace , the book of the human source , the book of Mohamed , the book of Allah , .... but it is for a wisdome no one knows about it except Allah that the muslims have to be like that !!!!!! BIG WONDER

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mon Savage!
What a wonderful topic! Forums need stuff like this keep it up! I'm so happy that they're many great & proud ppl like you exist!
Though, I couldn't read what you typed in Arabic coz my pc doesn't support Arabic versions of anything but @ least I got your point.
Are you egyptian?!!

Bob,,

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
My brother , the arabic words are AYAT from QUR'AN and i translated it into english anyway , if u have anything to ask about i am here at ur service and at the service of anyone on this forum about any relegion not just the Islam , and yes i am egyption but i am living in the USA with my wife ( karahmia ) , it was nice to hear from u ...
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, so now we've got quite a few married couples here on ES. The more the merrier

I'd love to invite my hubby to come and join us here, but only if I had one

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
[B]My brother , the arabic words are AYAT from QUR'AN and i translated it into english anyway , if u have anything to ask about i am here at ur service and at the service of anyone on this forum about any relegion not just the Islam .

Salam Savage,

I am glad that you have joined us here, and would be very nice to have your wife joining ua as well as most authors here are in fact women- Just out of curiousity, is your wife a revert? She got a beautiful name.

Now brother,
These groups do follow the same book and the same prophet, it is the way they practice the religion. They also follow sunnat al rasoul.
By the way, better not follow the western mixing Akrad and moslims, they both moslims but different nation.

I did witness some of the suffi practices, so did my grand father, who really loved them- they are more of medidators and they do a lots of tarateels in their gatherings.

I see nothing wrong with that Savage. They read the Quran and follow our prophet.

Keep in here,you will be needed soon.
Allah with us all.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Salamo 3alikom .... Sister Salama , i would like to tell u something , i didn't choose any group to talk about however i am sure that if i got any group or any other relegion to start to detail about them i will do it at least the best way in front of any eyes (Thank Allah ) , i said Qur'an and Sunnah , did i choose who is the group ???
there is no group in Islam , Allah said in his book AL MUSLIMEEN WA AL MUSLEMAT , and in other spots , AL MO'MENEEN WA AL MO'MENAT , he didn't say al sunneen wa al sonniat or suffieen wa soffiat , or sheen and sheeat , Muslim is Muslim , following the HOLLY QUR'AN and THE EVERY ACT OR WORD SAID BY AL RASOOL who is our Prophet Mohammed ( s ) i don't agree on calling this suffy or sunny or whatever , i call muslim , the relegion at ALLAH the Islam ( in al deen 3end ALLAH al islam ) , i hope i cleard it as well , and Allah bless all of us ( Rahma wa Haghfera )
Salam , if they r arround one book and reading Qur'an so why they call their selves group ????? just a question
[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 29 April 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 29 April 2005).]

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Cool, so now we've got quite a few married couples here on ES. The more the merrier

I'd love to invite my hubby to come and join us here, but only if I had one

OK EFLVirgo , i can bring u one from Egypt , or if u prefere more mature spesiman there is an egyption gigolo right under our bed , being mummified as we speak he is free to good home as a part of my wife's ADOBT A GIGOLO program ,,, ah i forgot to say something to Salama , my wife is Karah_Mia and she is already here even before than me in the forum , u can use ur telescope as well .... arividarci

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Savage, that's very kind of you to give away your well-bred gigolos for free

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Thank you Savage, that's very kind of you to give away your well-bred gigolos for free

Sorry to interject but our adopt a gigolo programme gives no guarantee that they are well bred, we just guarantee that they are past it!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mon , you seem to have a great philosophical paradox regarding the nature of our existence and the physical and meta physical properties of our universe. Allah did not reveal all translations of his book because simply we were expected to discover them gradualy by time. Yet any deep thinking into such a philosophical matter will simply end you up to the mere definition of WHAT YOU ARE, and WHAT IS THE purpose of your presence. Answer that first or define yourself, then start doubting other books. You may read for a philospher named Benedict de Spinoza for help on that issue. The Holy Quran has alot of scientific facts and ideas that were proved several years later as well, try to understand or have a glimpse about them. Good luck

quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
OK EFLVirgo , i can bring u one from Egypt , or if u prefere more mature spesiman there is an egyption gigolo right under our bed , being mummified as we speak he is free to good home as a part of my wife's ADOBT A GIGOLO program ,,, ah i forgot to say something to Salama , my wife is Karah_Mia and she is already here even before than me in the forum , u can use ur telescope as well .... arividarci

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Dear Boogy , salamo 3alikom first ( peace on u ) , ok i have a question , have u read my view ???? i doubt it , cz it seems that u r talking about the trains while i was talking about the fish !!!!! , i am clearing some thing about killing which the ppl think UNFORTUNATLY that it's an easy thing and the Islam is allowing it in anyone saying no ( which is fashism idea ) , and u r telling me read about Benedict de Spinoza , ok read my topic again plz and limit ur questions in this , or if u wanna to ask about anything else u can , and what do u know about the 17th centurary Philiosophy Benedict de Spinoza to tell me read it ???? and i think u just read a title for him more than u read deeply , anyway read my topic again and u Good luck and i am happy cz we share here , but just understand my topic and i will be more than happy to share with u ( i didn't attack any book for ur information )

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com