EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why are so many Women converting to Islam?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why are so many Women converting to Islam?
wildrose
Member # 8096

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for wildrose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. Did you know?? For every 1 male convert to Islam, 4 females convert to Islam.

They're discovering the FACTS and not basing their decisions on biased media. They realise they deserve to know the complete unadulterated truth!

This is Dedicated to Past, Present, and Future Muslim Sisters, Family and Friends, to the Devil who prefers slander and hype over facts. Peace and Blessings upon All.

The Facts:
1. The Bible Convicts Women as the original Sinners (ie. Eve picking from the forbidden tree){Genesis 2:4-3:24}.

The Koran Clarifies it was Adam Not Eve {Koran 7:19-25}

2. The Bible says "The Birth of a Daughter is a loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}.

The Koran says both are an Equal Blessing {Koran 42:49}

3. The Bible forbids women from speaking in church {I Corinthians 14:34-35}.

The Koran says women can argue with the Prophet {58:1}

4. In the Bible, divorced Women are Labeled as an Adulteress, not men {Matthew 5:31-32}

The Koran does Not have Biblical double standards{Koran 30:21}

5. In The Bible, widows and sisters do not inherit Any property or wealth, only men do {Numbers 27:1-11}

The Koran abolished this male greed {Koran 4:22} and God protects all.

6. The Bible Allows Multiple Wives {I Kings 11:3}

In The Koran, God limits the number to 4 only under certain situations (with the wife's permission)and prefers you marry only one wife {Koran 4:3} The Koran gives the woman the right to choose who to marry.

7. "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives" {Deuteronomy 22:28-30}

One must ask a simple question here, who is really punished, the man who raped the woman or the woman who was raped? According to the Bible, you have to spend the rest of your life with the man who raped you.

The Prophet Muhammad Says {Volume 9, Book 86, Number 101} Narrated by Aisha:"It is essential to have the consent of a virgin (for the marriage)".

Would the Non-Muslim men reading this prefer the Women they know to be Christian or Muslim?

8. The Bible also asks women to wear veils as in Islam {I Corinthians 11:3-10}

9. Women were given rights to Vote less than a 100 years ago in the (US), while the Koran gave women voting rights almost 1,500 years ago.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm I am a REVERT.. it is not CONVERT as I was taught all babies are born Muslim....reading your post why do I detect a sort of competition between chrisianity an Islam...there is not a competition.. religion is the choice of the individual... it is what they feel in their hearts... it is what feels right with them... respect all religions....be positive and accept all religions.... doing this MIGHT and i say MIGHT lead to world peace... not in my time I am sure.. but it has to start some place... let it start with us....I revertd to Islam 10 years after marryng my husband.. I wanted to research it.. feel it and know it.. before i totaly entered into it....ad like any religion... I still have questions.. but as I get older they seem immaterial ....I am comfortable with my~deen~... and my blssings to those who are just learning....
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes yes yes but now we are living in 2005

ppl refuse too die thats the problem, they want to go too heaven wishfull thinking
In this big univers why do u think human are so importent !!!

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:

ppl refuse too die thats the problem, they want to go too heaven wishfull thinking

no-one refuses to die.. we die when it is our time and why are humans important?.. look in the mirror... if your human ur important .. Allah created you and made you superior.. although at times i have to remind myself that some seem less than apes..

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
converting to any religion is a sign of the following:
1- You're desperate for some personal reason.
2- You need recognition and/or controversy to make a point and show you exist.
3- You're attracted by the mystery/exotic aspect of the other religion.
4- You were deeply shocked by 9/11 and need to understand why it happened.
5- You enjoyed laurence of arabia and find Omar Sharif attractive?

It reminds me of all those whackoes that converted to budhism in the 70s/80s or the african americans that all changed their names to Mohamed and Aisha - in their search for some lost identity?

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smiley:
although at times i have to remind myself that some seem less than apes..

I love monkeys, very interesting creatures on earth.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by primak:

It reminds me of all those whackoes that converted to budhism in the 70s/80s or the african americans that all changed their names to Mohamed and Aisha - in their search for some lost identity?

laffin... ok answers ur questions:
1.. i probably was desperate i was 28 at the time....
2.. yes likes to argue
3 .. definately attracted to something.. no sure what lol
4..that hapened years ater i became a muslim even decades
5.. dislike sharif and laurence of arabia was gay....
wonders what religion or faith primak follows....

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I love monkeys, very interesting creatures on earth.

totaly true tigerlily actualy i prefer them to some humans

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh heck just when I could not find a reason you have gone and found one for me

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:-)
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

My religion ? none..I suppose I am what you would call a "secular humanist"..too complicated? well I believe humans are good and should believe in themselves. Simple.
Not the real Laurence of Arabia...the movie!

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:
My religion ? none..I suppose I am what you would call a "secular humanist"..too complicated? well I believe humans are good and should believe in themselves. Simple.
Not the real Laurence of Arabia...the movie!

you mean the real laurence was gay and the one portrayed was not.. dearie me....erm too complicated oh no dear ie....(( secular humanist))...(An outlook or philosophy that advocates human rather than religious values).. neer too difficult dear....btw i thought the movie was about the ~real` laurence or am i too simple or stupid to see that.....

primak
Member # 494

women always need to complicate matters..I meant Peter O'toole as TE Lawrence in the movie Lawrence of Arabia ,,I meant Alec Guiness and Anthony Quinn as "exotic" arab princes..and Omar Sharif.

Do you get my point "dear ie"?

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:
women always need to complicate matters..I meant Peter O'toole as TE Lawrence in the movie Lawrence of Arabia ,,I meant Alec Guiness and Anthony Quinn as "exotic" arab princes..and Omar Sharif.

Do you get my point "dear ie"?

you should have expained yourself better dearie ty.. and i still did not like the movie... he was still gay or portrayed a gay laurence...

gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wildrose:
100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. Did you know?? For every 1 male convert to Islam, 4 females convert to Islam.

They're discovering the FACTS and not basing their decisions on biased media. They realise they deserve to know the complete unadulterated truth!

This is Dedicated to Past, Present, and Future Muslim Sisters, Family and Friends, to the Devil who prefers slander and hype over facts. Peace and Blessings upon All.

The Facts:
1. The Bible Convicts Women as the original Sinners (ie. Eve picking from the forbidden tree){Genesis 2:4-3:24}.

The Koran Clarifies it was Adam Not Eve {Koran 7:19-25}

2. The Bible says "The Birth of a Daughter is a loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}.

The Koran says both are an Equal Blessing {Koran 42:49}

3. The Bible forbids women from speaking in church {I Corinthians 14:34-35}.

The Koran says women can argue with the Prophet {58:1}

4. In the Bible, divorced Women are Labeled as an Adulteress, not men {Matthew 5:31-32}

The Koran does Not have Biblical double standards{Koran 30:21}

5. In The Bible, widows and sisters do not inherit Any property or wealth, only men do {Numbers 27:1-11}

The Koran abolished this male greed {Koran 4:22} and God protects all.

6. The Bible Allows Multiple Wives {I Kings 11:3}

In The Koran, God limits the number to 4 only under certain situations (with the wife's permission)and prefers you marry only one wife {Koran 4:3} The Koran gives the woman the right to choose who to marry.

7. "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives" {Deuteronomy 22:28-30}

One must ask a simple question here, who is really punished, the man who raped the woman or the woman who was raped? According to the Bible, you have to spend the rest of your life with the man who raped you.

The Prophet Muhammad Says {Volume 9, Book 86, Number 101} Narrated by Aisha:"It is essential to have the consent of a virgin (for the marriage)".

Would the Non-Muslim men reading this prefer the Women they know to be Christian or Muslim?

8. The Bible also asks women to wear veils as in Islam {I Corinthians 11:3-10}

9. Women were given rights to Vote less than a 100 years ago in the (US), while the Koran gave women voting rights almost 1,500 years ago.

May I give you advice? Just a dash of contructive critisism!

When you debate a point like this in order to let the others percieve the truth in what you have said, dont point out the wrong in what they currently believe. What will then happen is instead of reflecting on what you have said, they will be thinking in a defensive way. Of course when they then attack you, try not to get defensive and your point will hit the mark

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:

Each pearson has the right to be ugly but u abused the privilege !!!!!

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redmarrakesh
Member # 8201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redmarrakesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You forgot the feelings of inferiority of plenty of women nowadays.I can understand misogyny from men's part...but from women themselves?It is something beyond comprehension.

Posts: 182 | From: greece | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
Each pearson has the right to be ugly but u abused the privilege !!!!!

LOL! LOL!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com