EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I really dont know!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I really dont know!!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 09 August 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
What about my post regarding the search for my soul mate ???????? This is my last warning, I wwant that topic to be on fire like the other one about my description of my soul mate too....go post or ...
By the access is limited to cute single western ladies please...no psychos...understood ?

how's 3odet el khawaga going, good?

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corvinous:
I sont know why 7aya, every time u contribute to any of my posts, people just quit coming to contribute in it.......
why ? apart from that, please feel free to avoid my threads....ty
[/Q

hehe no dear people avoid your threads because they're silly don't blame it on me!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
m
Maybe people have read your offensive and abusive other posts and just dont want to be with you???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For sure samia....waitin for the fallout...ten tons of verbal abuse NOW COMIN MY WAY LOL. on how i'm old, IMPERFECT IN EVERYWAY...who gives a **** CARNIVORE....I'm just here coz i happen to get along with my fellow gender in this forum. An whats more i like to back em up to the hilt and support emmm. okayyy.
HI ALL U GIRLS AN WOMEN OF THIS FORUM...SHOUTZ OUT 4 U ALLLL! X ENJOY UR TIME....

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Hahaaha Hey it feels like I am sitting under a tree n birds are taking off on me, no wonder Linnet n so many people who introduced me to this site dont come any more n more are leaving it for good, it is becoming more like a psychopathic gathering for deserted sick old female spiders........have fun n make urself at home.... I wonder why all losers from every nation find rest here on this site ? n being helped by local ones...what a relief for them.....enjoy ur world n keep talking about hanging ur laundry in the sun hahahahaha I pity ya.......what about if you try once more to GET A LIFE ? HUH !!

well dear when you visit the real world do tell us about your experiences. and by the way, i'm 25 and judging by your posts you are 5 so you should call me auntie 7aya

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 07 August 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wonder why all losers from every nation find rest here on this site ? n being helped by local ones..what about if you try once more to GET A LIFE ? HUH !!

Errrrmmmm .... I hate to mention this Corvwhatever.. but you're posting here as regularly as any of us....maybe you need to include yourself, and join us in getting a life????

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHOUTZ OUT FOR THE SOLIDARITY PPL!!!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
.... I wonder why all losers from every nation find rest here on this site ? n being helped by local ones...what a relief for them.....!!

Tell me Corvinous, while you were masturbating with self-satisfaction after writing your rigorous psychological analysis of ES forums, did it occur to you that nobody forced you to join all the losers? Just wondering because when you insult everyone here men and women you only make a fool of yourself. Jacka$$!!

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and here is another one bites the dust . Loser
Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK

Corvinous
Member # 6578

OK

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corvinous, why you are not looking for your woman on an international dating site? You will find a big variety on the net. Or take a trip to the Red Sea, so many cute single Western ladies are flying every week in to spend their holidays in your country. And isn't it better not to meet someone over the internet, rather the old-fashioned way "eye to eye"?

By the way I guess I am still here on ES to have a string attached to Egypt. If I should move back hell no I will be posting on any board. Time will be too precious to miss out on the real Egyptian life!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Yasmine Fathy, please keep away, I hate to hurt your feelings, you are someone unecessary to mess with, so dont push me...ok ? I hope you get it now...be smart

firstly i'm married not that i think being single equals being a looser! only backward people like you think like that. secondly, i don't give a damn if you insult me. you've already insulted everybody here so it really doesnt matter. go on dear show me what you've got!

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 08 August 2005).]

Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to find your soulmate you better have a look in a psychiatric clinic, my dear.
You will feel at home and welcomed.

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I've been gone for a bit. You girls hate Corvinous huh!?! I did find Corvinous previous post about his perfect woman and found it daunting. Corvinous, if you require such a perfect woman, when your woman makes a mistake or is not all you desired, are you demeaning and cruel? You put too much thought into what you want out of a woman to the last detail. Maybe you should revise your list to what's most important and what you can offer her. Is it strange that one of the qualities I want out of a man is imperfection? To be with someone who is real. It's possibly why you've received such backlash from the beginning. Best of luck in your quest.
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisastebel
Member # 8579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisastebel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What about my post regarding the search for my soul mate ???????? This is my last warning, I wwant that topic to be on fire like the other one about my description of my soul mate too....go post or ...
By the access is limited to cute single western ladies please...no psychos...understood ?

i seriously do not think that i am ur soul mate, not a cute western woman either. just an average southern girl. but i will give u some advice on finding love if u want it. try to be more sweet, and romantic, it might also help not to say anything about phycos. i don't know if u are posting any rude replys to other peoples questions, but if u are, it will not help with the ladies.

i hope u understand

Posts: 19 | From: brookhaven, mississippi, america | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corvin..whatever u are,
dont you feel that ure boaring,& u`re definately not in position to pity nobody at all,as you are who everyone avoid here!If you really are so smart as u dream to be,u must to realised this since now!
First.....its not Yasmine the reason that all people avoid ur posts here,u must thank to urself,than try ur rediculous way of abusing,its really funny,u can`t even abuse....u can only make us laugh on ur posts!
Nowwww...u must decide finally,do u hate the westerners or u want to marry just to bring u out from the sad position that u are in!You are searching for woman so desperately,that really poor you!Never succeed untill now,as we can see!
Obviously u are dreaming to marry american woman and move there,but by some reason,untill now no chance!
This is not ur first post here,u used another names before,and i remember you good...u were posted for some american woman which u wanted to marry and asked how,and details like this.....im pretty sure that was a bla bla....or she dumbed u,after she realise what a psycho she have infront of her!It was her luck!
I also had chat with you once,if i remember good,u were absolutely stupid and arrogant,which i hate,u wanted help and i thought u really need,but ur arrogance make me to realise that ure just a disgusting person,with no respect and tact with the people,anyway i ignored u,and deleted u from my list,wishing never to hear from u again!
Unfortunately we see u here too odten,and wheres your famous life Mr allknow,as i see u have less life than all others here!
U advice the ladies to get a life,i advice you to get a doctor,good one!
If he told u ure ok,sent him to check himself too!
U are free to answer with your nonsense posts,i promiss u ull have an answer,if i find this necessary!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are very happy to inform you that you are hereby duly awarded 'FIRST PRIZE' in the 'Egyptsearch Popularity Stakes'.
'SECOND AND RUNNER UP AWARD' for abusive insults and discrimatory and verbal abuse.
'THIRD AND FINAL CLAIM' is awarded to you for derogatorisation of the entire female ES members and for perfecting the art of chauvanism per se.

Sponsored by: Age Concern at wickedmiddleagedwomen.co.uk
and The Psychiatric Organisation for Retired, 30+ Gigolos.

N.B. Your prize includes a first class, one-way ticket to U.S.A. with the Western Bimbo of your choice. Please note: We operate a 'NO RETURNS' Policy.
HAPPY HUNTIN!!!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
We are very happy to inform you that you are hereby duly awarded 'FIRST PRIZE' in the 'Egyptsearch Popularity Stakes'.
'SECOND AND RUNNER UP AWARD' for abusive insults and discrimatory and verbal abuse.
'THIRD AND FINAL CLAIM' is awarded to you for derogatorisation of the entire female ES members and for perfecting the art of chauvanism per se.

Sponsored by: Age Concern at wickedmiddleagedwomen.co.uk
and The Psychiatric Organisation for Retired, 30+ Gigolos.

N.B. Your prize includes a first class, one-way ticket to U.S.A. with the Western Bimbo of your choice. Please note: We operate a 'NO RETURNS' Policy.
HAPPY HUNTIN!!!

Hey wait a minute! You can't send him here!!!!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its ok, look at this...I think he's tryin his luck in another direction lol. So ur safe for the minute Snoozin.
Imagine it...President corvinous. heheee!!!

"Another told the electoral commission that he was an attractive man who the voters would surely embrace once they laid eyes upon him. Al-Arabiya labels a lot of the parties presenting candidates as "banana" parties - weak and unknown"

Corvinous
Member # 6578

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 12 August 2005).]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Thank you very much lisastebel, KeepinItReal. As for your advice to avoid using rude words n manners I am going to do it starting from now but in case I am not defied by people like that Poopy Old Cheerleader.... As for people who are crazy about profiling me as a US ladies hunter, I will not let them get me down to their swamp of gigolos n stuff like that.

As for Tigerlilly, I have already much respect for you as per your posts but I am sorry to dissapoint ya, I am not the type of people who pick up western ladies on tours in any where

MY post about my perfect lady was a nice thing I am toatlly proud of.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You swear about smth that u know very good isnt true!
I hate lies,and i can say with sureness that u are here on this board from long time changing names,but not ur arrogant style to the ladies especially!
And if im not sure in ur name here,than im sure for your e-mail
Nothing personal,i just have excellent memory,so dont swear dear,thats just not necessary!
Another thing is that u can be as proud as u want from ur mail,and im not sure anyone here ever care about that,as u already showed us your real nature,and thats to abuse the ladies!
How much do u know the personality of Poppy to abuse her,and who to da hell do u think you are to talk like this to a ladies!Really u have no respect,dont u feel?!?
You only wait for opportunity to abuse someone!
Well,i dont respect this,i dont like and its not honor for you as a man and person as well!
If you want some girl to look at u at all,then try not to be so agressive and arrogant as u are!And as long as u attack ladies....u will fall in the eyes of the other female members!!!!!
If u say that poppy is auntie,than u must be my uncle,or my grandfather!LOLLL
Your problem is that ure used that the members here must be over 30,dont be so sure,as really uncle....thats disgusting!
When i see a man over 30,even not attractive,but looking for the perfect lady,it brings irony and laugh!
To get smth,u must give too....change ur ugly personality,or u wont find even lady from your nationality,not to say about foreigner,that will be only in your dreams and fantasies,which will never come true!
I`ll not wish u luck,ill wish you to be better person!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I understand. We all have ideas of what we want in a perfect woman/man. I applaud you on your attention to detail. I think many times people don't have a clue on what they would like in someone else. Although, I can't agree with all, they're yours not mine, and that's great. That makes us all unique. As for rude comments, that's just stuff you said, that's not who you are. Good luck!
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
You know, I understand. We all have ideas of what we want in a perfect woman/man.

I think this is totally true but would also like to add that though people look for certain things in a person many times they end up with someone totally else - and its just fine.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so grateful to you Keepitreal and for Tigerlilly, yes my respect for you was not misplaced at all, thank you very much Ladies. It is really so true the world has good people as much as it can be full n flooded with bad ones.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest to you, I have written that profile of my dream lady after I have picked many good things from every lady i have been across in my life and then put them together, that does not mean I am perfect and seeking as perfect woman to e my match and it does not even mean that I am insisting to have her like that or nothing, a lady with 1/4 of that what I described and good acceptance of my imperfections and specially my temper would be a bless from God......
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by lisastebel:
i seriously do not think that i am ur soul mate, not a cute western woman either. just an average southern girl. but i will give u some advice on finding love if u want it. try to be more sweet, and romantic, it might also help not to say anything about phycos. i don't know if u are posting any rude replys to other peoples questions, but if u are, it will not help with the ladies.

i hope u understand

I do understand and I am so thankful to you Lady, thank you very much indeed, and as for rudeness, I promise no more of it. I am tempered since I quited boxing for serious injuries but beleive me I am not that evil i maight sound like. Thank you my lady.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com