EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » 130 and still living strong

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 130 and still living strong
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys did you see the news yesterday? it turned out that the oldest man on earth is an egyptian man in the age of 130!! and he still got better hearing skills than me!!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eshta gedan!!!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Is this true? Please post a link.

My, does anyone of you people want to become that old?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-13408143,00.html
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only want to see garndchildren getting married! And i want to stay fit with flat stomach!
And I don't want to babysit for my kids!
Oh, I dont want to be wearing glasses or ...oh! I dont want to get that old! not anywhere near it!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link Morgan.

about getting that old.
That is the last thing I would ever wish for. For as older you get the more mentally you feel that you dont understand this world, and that you feel more and more like a stranger. Not to mention your health makes you feel like a helpless baby in a wrinkled body. No my biggest wish is to die, in an age where I can look back at my life and say that I have learned some of its mysteries. And that I die peacefully on my bed.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-13408143,00.html

Kazzab. He looks 85.
& I was born on 25 B.C.!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reckon he's much younger, too. It says in the article that he doesn't have any official papers to back his claim.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
I reckon he's much younger, too. It says in the article that he doesn't have any official papers to back his claim.

For a start, he said 5kg of meat..etc.., there were no Kg then , only pounds, and Okka (3 pounds)........

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:
For a start, he said 5kg of meat..etc.., there were no Kg then , only pounds, and Okka (3 pounds)........

Medosa you scare me.. When were you exactly born again?!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Medosa you scare me.. When were you exactly born again?!

Yesterday

O.K. the truth is I was born last century ..hand on on heart that is the truth

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com