EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Coca Cola has a Kafir statement on it yet you still drink it!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coca Cola has a Kafir statement on it yet you still drink it!
kafir4ever
Member # 8581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4ever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.themuslimwoman.com/beware/BewareCocaCola.htm
Posts: 249 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reallyyy...do you believe on this???
Is this sound to you truth!??? rolleyes:

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx God i'm addicted to Pepsi...Does that make me evil? BTW...
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too never drink it
Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well....as i never believed in smth like this,as when they put this name im sure they didnt make it with the purpose the people read it from the back to the beginning,very smart ,but not indeed!
Anyway i loveeeeeeeeee Cola,and i definately hate the taste of Pepsi,i dont know why i never liked papsi,& i find this not real!
But the human mind sometimes can born very rediculous things i confess!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find these things ridiculous. But I hate cola and pepsi and all those drinks. I love Tomatojuice
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
I love Tomatojuice

Good for you, Sara! But beware, if your blood type's A (according to the blood type food chart).

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kafir4ever:

I know that there are lots of these delusive sites which are helping you working on your target.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
quote:
I find these things ridiculous. But I hate cola and pepsi and all those drinks. I love Tomatojuice

Sara...seems urchoise is good dear,i love tomatoejuice too,but first of all n1 is Coca Cola,hahaha!
Btw i want to go and buy one.rrrrrrr

Soum
Member # 4840

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kafir,
i read all your posts, i cant get what you mean, you are talking about islam as a religion that ddoesnt give any attention to woman rights, and i think you got many replies ( that offense you tab3an.
and now you are asking ppl not to drink CocaCola because.......
tell me what do you want exactly??

Posts: 62 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I can't stand Coca Cola anyway I just don't like the taste its too sweet.

Pepsi Light is my one and only..... cold with some ice! Ahhhhh!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yea me too, specially when you have a beard and you drink it in a big mug, you will look like a vampire just achieved dinner LOL

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Yea me too, specially when you have a beard and you drink it in a big mug, you will look like a vampire just achieved dinner LOL

Hm, a man with a moustache..... Well if you have your dream date one night make sure not to order aseer tomatem or she will run off for good!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I wounder why no one said that it is actually more accurately reads l-mohamed l-mecca rather than la-mohammed la-mecca, since there is no alf in it .

Now if you read it as that it reads:

For Mohammed's sake, for Mecca's sake..

So what do those nutters say about that now ?

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Coca Cola logo was first drawn in 1887 by the company's bookkeeper who happened to have some experience in calligraphy. As with any logotype it has been slightly modified and updated since then but the claim that it contains Arabic writing cursing Mohamed is simply ridiculous.

Most calligraphic or handwritten typefaces bear similarities to Arabic writing when flipped horizontally or mirrored, so theoretically you could detect "hidden meanings" almost anywhere if you analyze and distort logotypes and the like.

I suggest those who are paranoid and naive enough to believe this switch to "Mecca Cola" and "Muslim Up".

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Coca Cola has a Kafir statement on it yet you still drink it!

So you´re Cola4ever! hahaha

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com