EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » nudity question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nudity question
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any woman who wishes to be nude with nude boys on the beach with no husband is a whore? true or false
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends if she gets some money for doing it, if not then you can say she's a very liberal woman, if there has been a money transaction then there are several possibilities:

1. Either she's there for the guys eyes pleasure in which case she's doing a strip-performance and is not working as a whore)

2. Either she's there not only for the guys eyes' pleasure but also for their physical blossoming and then yes she's a whore as legally this is considered as prostitution.

3. There is physical intercourse and the presence of a camera in which case this is no more prostitution but film-making.

Man give us more details, is she being gang-banged? because in french law it is forbidden and considered as a group rape.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian answer:
TRUE TRUE TRUE...

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
with nude boys on the beach with no husband

The real tragedy here is letting those nude boys out on the beach without their husbands! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no just on a nudist beach...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there nude beaches in eygpt?
Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
find them and see.. your chance to see boobies jarvis ...
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eygpt is real liberal for a muslim country...wow...I think America is more conservative than eygpt..
Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
any woman who wishes to be nude with nude boys on the beach with no husband is a whore? true or false

FALSE FALSE FALSE [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Not necessarily a whore as a whore is someone who
takes money for sex but it definately shows she
has no class!

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell us Lobo where is that beach , and i gonna answer from there [Big Grin]
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But nude beaches are for crazy sun worshippers and ex hippies. I doubt there would be much untoward frisson there..we have beaches here like that, and they are VERY strict about conduct allowed while you are on the beach. You do not go to them to check out peoples bodies, you go to retouch with nature and the power of the sea.
By default at those beaches you are already disinterested with the shape of the body or what it may be able to do beside SWIM and get more SKIN CANCER.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
But seriously guys , i guess that is disgusting , i mean to see people naked around you as if you are living 10000 years ago
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
so one cann't entangle with nature and sea unless being naked come on
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But thats what they are! People there are not young and gorgeous mate-its all the aging hippies who like to let it all hang out.
If you want the other you go to a normal beach, which is for everyone so long as you keep your pants on.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
so it can be called the disgusting beach as well [Smile] but Melati not all are old ones , young ones go as well, and even kids ....but which countries that allow kids to get in nude beaches with their parents.. that is weird as well
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
who would want to see their parents naked? (gag)

or anyone except a good looking gal?

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
You could do it here-Lady Jane Beach.
Yes its a bit odd, considering we spend so much time drilling our kids about child protection.
I have nothing against it personnally, but I wouldnt go because of the sun.This is the bit I dont get-sun/bad=skin cancer.....

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
well i can go there , but can i change my mind there and get dressed [Roll Eyes]
you know i like to entangle with the nature more while being dressed [Big Grin]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Yes me too. I also prefer to swim at the beach when its raining..the water is warmer and the sun is not going to eat me alive.
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
It is fascinating when raining ,just it gives a unique atmosphere
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Yes I love it. Until you get entangled in a crap load of seaweed and stung to buggery by bluebottles...
But I like it the best.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jarvis:
except a good looking gal?

I think it must take a real tough self-confidence to be still good looking while naked publicly, i don't think a "good looking gal" would still be hot naked.
It's like those girls who go topless, often they are going to go shying and lose it because it makes them lose their self-confidence to uncover their breasts.
Nudity is nakedness of the body but it's also nakedness of the mind.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Columbo:
quote:
Originally posted by jarvis:
except a good looking gal?

I Nudity is nakedness of the body but it's also nakedness of the mind.
I like that description ,to the point.
zam05
Member # 9771

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zam05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have here- at least in the former East Germany- a lot of these beaches for nudists. I was there once when I was a teenager, I didn't like it and never went there a second time. But my neighbours, already retired people, tell to everyone, they never in life were on a beach where they had to be dressed.
In the TV I watched a documentary of a hotel in South Spain, there are the guests not only naked while go swimming, also the whole time when they are in the hotel, sitting in the restaurant or the bar, for example. Can you imagine that? I don't even want to think of it but well - tastes differ.

Posts: 39 | From: Germany | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
harem girl
Member # 3817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for harem girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Columbo:
[QUOTE]Nudity is nakedness of the body but it's also nakedness of the mind.

Yes, isn't it wonderful to have no inhibitions. Freedom of body, mind and spirit from conditioning of any kind whatsoever.

Bravo!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zam05:
We have here- at least in the former East Germany-

Hi, did you grow up in former East Germany?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Hey i'm not saying "let's get naked altogether" !
zam05
Member # 9771

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zam05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily,

yes, I grew up in Dresden and I am still here, mostly at least.

Posts: 39 | From: Germany | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Nudism is a sin

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com