EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tips for brides

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tips for brides
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear ES members,

I haven't been on here for quite some time. I guess most of the current members won't even know me.

Anyhow, I'm getting married very soon insha'Allah. So I thought why not have a thread for ES brides on how to go about looking and feeling great for their wedding (and post-wedding of course [Wink] ).

Examples of tips on this thread could be recommended places in Cairo for pre-wedding skin care, hair care, etc. Any other kinds of tips would also be much appreciated. [Smile]

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back EFLVirgo! Another ES returnee this week [Smile]

Mabruk on the upcoming event, you must be very happy. I can't give you much advise on preparing for a wedding, perhaps others can help you out with this. If you let us know which area of Cairo are you staying in now that might make it easier for people to make recommendations. When are you planning to marry and will it be a traditional Egyptian wedding?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said...tips for bribes.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said ... TRips for brides [Big Grin]

Congratulations anyway !! I hope it is one of the best days of your life [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Welcome back EFLVirgo! Another ES returnee this week [Smile]

Mabruk on the upcoming event, you must be very happy. I can't give you much advise on preparing for a wedding, perhaps others can help you out with this. If you let us know which area of Cairo are you staying in now that might make it easier for people to make recommendations. When are you planning to marry and will it be a traditional Egyptian wedding?

Many thanks, newcomer, for the warm welcome. I'm glad someone still remembers me [Smile]

Allah yebarek fiki! [Smile] I live in Mohandissin. We'll be signing the contract next month insha'Allah, and then the dukhla will most likely be in October (if not before).

We won't be having a traditional Egyptian wedding. We're both the anti-noise type [Roll Eyes] . Besides, he doesn't live in Egypt, neither is he Egyptian.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
LOL When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said ... TRips for brides [Big Grin]

Congratulations anyway !! I hope it is one of the best days of your life [Smile]

Thank you desertgirl, Amen [Smile] . I was planning to call the topic *Tricks for brides* [Razz] .
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Does anyone know where I can buy Body shop products in Cairo? If not, what other natural products are available?
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone told me that they have that store in City Stars Mall.
Have fun

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Thanx jean_bean [Smile] . I think I'll ring up the mall before I go to check whether they have it, as I live quite far from City Stars.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com