EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » American Pigs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: American Pigs
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjj1kgkGnT0&feature=player_embedded#at=30

Another mentally ill Americans
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

do you now know the answer to the famous question :why do they hate us?

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch your f*cking language, Mr.!!!

Although I am not American I find your post more than offensive. My husband is American and so are my children and I am worried about their wellbeing.

I am refraining from posting clips of 'Muslim and Arab pigs' (and believe me they are out there) because - no not all of them are infact pigs and mentally ill. Can you see any difference????

IMHO it's because of people like you that America seems to be constantly on high terror alert.

So what it's gonna be??? What you are gonna do - breed more hate with your insensible and even dangerous internet rantings or perhaps did you join already an extremist movement????

As to the question: "Why do they hate us?"

Well you should ask your buddy Osama this question. Before 9/11 Muslims didn't have to worry about anything. But people like you made it impossible for many decent Muslims in the US to live a normal life since then; instead they are getting wrongly harrassed whatsorever. 9/11 also took many opportunities away for other foreign peaceful folks aiming to get education in the US, getting married or reunited with family members, etc. etc.

And do you think it's f*cking funny to have to live even with a high terror alert here in Europe and be scrutinized at the airports when you supposed to be in a happy holiday spirit??? We all pay for the actions of these Muslim extremists who use their very own version of the Koran to try to bring horror and despair to the world. And they seem to be getting more and more; just like ants. You squash one or two - ten new ones will appear. So fighting them will continue for a long long time.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmedo
Member # 12713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmedo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:

Great word. I always say. Osama was fed and sowed by U.S and they reap it. [Roll Eyes]

But I am wondering have you seen your husband in the video? for me,That is the only thing accounts for you being offended.

Do you sleep at night without pills?

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if u dont like us americans then u can kiss our lilly white asses dude..like tiger said there are muslim arab abd asian pigs as well no matter where yr from we all have pigs.. u cant pin a whole country on the actions of a few bad seeds..so like i said kiss my ass with yr statement..if this was on paper i would wipe my ass clean with it..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Although I am not American I find your post more than offensive. My husband is American and so are my children and I am worried about their wellbeing.

I am refraining from posting clips of 'Muslim and Arab pigs' (and believe me they are out there) because - no not all of them are infact pigs and mentally ill. Can you see any difference????

IMHO it's because of people like you that America seems to be constantly on high terror alert.

So what it's gonna be??? What you are gonna do - breed more hate with your insensible and even dangerous internet rantings or perhaps did you join already an extremist movement????

Well you should ask your buddy Osama this question. Before 9/11 Muslims didn't have to worry about anything. But people like you made it impossible for many decent Muslims in the US to live a normal life since then; instead they are getting wrongly harrassed whatsorever. 9/11 also took many opportunities away for other foreign peaceful folks aiming to get education in the US, getting married or reunited with family members, etc. etc.

And do you think it's f*cking funny to have to live even with a high terror alert here in Europe and be scrutinized at the airports when you supposed to be in a happy holiday spirit??? We all pay for the actions of these Muslim extremists who use their very own version of the Koran to try to bring horror and despair to the world. And they seem to be getting more and more; just like ants. You squash one or two - ten new ones will appear. So fighting them will continue for a long long time.

Read the headline again. It says "American Pigs" and in the post "Another mentally ill Americans". No where did he state or imply that all Americans are pigs or mentally ill.

As for the rest of your post, it is nothing but pure garbage.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
well if u dont like us americans then u can kiss our lilly white asses dude..like tiger said there are muslim arab abd asian pigs as well no matter where yr from we all have pigs.. u cant pin a whole country on the actions of a few bad seeds..so like i said kiss my ass with yr statement..if this was on paper i would wipe my ass clean with it..

Tina, you're a pig not because you're American but because you are.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by this:
quote:

Tina, you're a pig not because your American but because you are.
ouch ...THIS [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

You know that actually was an unintended compliment as I think pigs are cute.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Tell us why you married an amercian man Tigerlilly.
Could you not find a german man, so you took second best!!!

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL. please do not try to defend what is happening in that despicable video.
Never again [post 9/11] will ANY american be taken seriously talking about respect for other races, human rights, war crimes et al.That is a given.
Guantanamo is STILL there.
At present I am reading a book called 'Confessions of an economic hitman'.[by John Perkins.]
I suggest you try to get hold of it and read it. It is NOT an anti-US rant, nor is it about 9/11 theories, nor torture techniques etc. it is however chillingly enlightening.
May answer the question ....

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
TL. please do not try to defend what is happening in that despicable video.
Never again [post 9/11] will ANY american be taken seriously talking about respect for other races, human rights, war crimes et al.That is a given.
Guantanamo is STILL there.
At present I am reading a book called 'Confessions of an economic hitman'.[by John Perkins.]
I suggest you try to get hold of it and read it. It is NOT an anti-US rant, nor is it about 9/11 theories, nor torture techniques etc. it is however chillingly enlightening.
May answer the question ....

In regards to the Gitmo prisoners, a majority of the inmates were forwarded to Gitmo by EU requests, it was a NATO directive and the US military wasn't the only organization to be calling the shots.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a majority of the inmates were forwarded to Gitmo by EU requests,

Where on Earth do you hear this nonsense?
The facility is anyway staffed by US military, it is under US control. Be proud of it, be indifferent to it, or be ashamed of it, but take some bloody responsibility. You live in a so-called democracy, it exists because YOU want it to, no?

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The facility is anyway staffed by US military, it is under US control. Be proud of it, be indifferent to it, or be ashamed of it, but take some bloody responsibility. You live in a so-called democracy, it exists because YOU want it to, no?

What makes you think the US military sent all of these men to gitmo?

Why should I take responsibility for Gitmo just because I was born a US citizen?

And it doesn't exist because I want it, that you implying that Gitmo exists because every American wants it to exist is just batshit crazy talk.

Yes its an American territory but there are plenty of military personal from other nations there too.

Are you drunk by any chance? I ask because your posts certainly reads in that manner.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Tina, you're a pig not because you're American but because you are.
i know right.. i am so pig headed
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Surely you don't truly believe that all Americans wanted this?
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
u cant pin a whole country on the actions of a few bad seeds.

So ... what was the invasion of Afghanistan etc about again????

Compare and contrast. Have it on my desk tomorrow morning.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
u cant pin a whole country on the actions of a few bad seeds.

So ... what was the invasion of Afghanistan etc about again????

Compare and contrast. Have it on my desk tomorrow morning.

i have no clue but like i said we all did not invade nor did we want to..so kinds rewrite what u said in terms that make sence.. we are all not bad in usa.
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is my reply I posted it in another thread

you are asking the difference there are huge difference ,it is your country who produced those people ,YOU tricked them and told them to fight those Kafirs(the soviet Union ) in Afghanistan ,suddenly those people have no job so they decided to fight YOU.

see ?
it is all because of your democratic government who support terrorists in Afghanistan ,Sudan ,Yemen ,Iraq ,Pakistan ,Israel .......the list goes and goes .

You made those people and you made the same sadist soldiers who fight in Iraq .

Sorry so much ,you are not paying for the action of extremist ,you are paying for your government's actions .

Goodness !
Look at you , your government condemn Iran who is stoning people but no one dare to say one word about Saudi Arabia !!

Sorry ,instead of blaming them ,stop supporting them .

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rahala:
this is my reply I posted it in another thread

you are asking the difference there are huge difference ,it is your country who produced those people ,YOU tricked them and told them to fight those Kafirs(the soviet Union ) in Afghanistan ,suddenly those people have no job so they decided to fight YOU.

see ?
it is all because of your democratic government who support terrorists in Afghanistan ,Sudan ,Yemen ,Iraq ,Pakistan ,Israel .......the list goes and goes .

You made those people and you made the same sadist soldiers who fight in Iraq .

Sorry so much ,you are not paying for the action of extremist ,you are paying for your government's actions .

Goodness !
Look at you , your government condemn Iran who is stoning people but no one dare to say one word about Saudi Arabia !!

Sorry ,instead of blaming them ,stop supporting them .

ONCE AGAIN IT IS NOT THE DEMOCRATS THAT WAGE WAR ITS THE REPUBLICANS.....
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
OK.
Because of the actions of a a handful of men [9/11] resulting in the deaths of around 3000 US citizens, well over 1000000 Arab/Moslem people been killed by the American military and its allies.
War crimes are commited with impunity, tactics that Hitler or Pol Pot would have envied are now the norm ......
and probably not a single one of those people killed had anything to do with the attacks on September 11th 2001.
Afghanistan offered to hand over OBL if only the US would provide enough evidence to get him to trial.
Ignored.
So WHY oh WHY is collective lethal contempt for people who share a religion with the alleged and dead perpetrators of a terrorist attack, a reasonable response? And when ordinary Americans are asked why they support this, they invariably run and hide behind the excuse of 'Don't blame ALL Americans!' Why not? All Iraqis have paid. All Afghanis, Pakistanis, Yemenis ....
At least, and this is a crucial point, American citizens [unlike the victims in the ME] have the benefit of a democratically elected government, and could demand the closure of places like Gitmo, Baghram etc.
If even a small proportion of citizens objected to this slaughter, it would stop.
But they don't.

The US reelected Bush when his government were drenched in blood.
When you have the ability to at least try to stop this, and don't; people have a right to wonder whether you support it.
Most people in countries that have never had a democratic system do not know that whilst it has benefits, it carries a burden of responsibility.
If you think this video shows something that is wrong; speak out!

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, First of all there is question as to whether the Conservatives cheated to get elected. There is also belief that there was chicanery going on when Obama was elected but they did not suspect the overwhelming support for him.

Personally, I don't believe that it has anything to do with those who share a religion. I believe that it has to do with oil. Do you realize that before Bush changed from going after OBL to Saddam Hussein he met with Prince Bandar? Have you read the book "House of Bush, House of Saud"? A good read. Here is a brief article. People do speak out.

What do you believe that we can do about this problem?

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
I'm not suggesting this is a holy war. If you want to control the world's oil supply you need to go after Muslim countries since so much of the currently available oil is there.
Unfortunately for the perps, radical Muslims will tend to feel threatened and react to defend their collective Muslim culture.
But the press have a great time demonising the religion don't they? Gets a lot of support for military action, from the lumpen proletariat doesn't it?
Sorry, don't believe there's been two political parties in the USA for decades. Two sides of the same coin.Saint Obama got elected whilst promising to bomb Pakistan [an ally] didn't he? Then moved his death squads in Yemen and on and on ...

As for your link, weird, I'd just been reading about that early connection. Nobody however is doing any favours to Saudi. Au contraire mon ami ...
Think of the word Corporatocracy.
And if it is true that Bush's friends there set up 9/11, well I guess Bush and Co are still thanking them. Best thing that's come their way since 1974. Haha
Hey please read that book I mentioned earlier.
If you are American MAKE your kids read it too.
At least get better informed. No good saying 'Oh I didn't know! I was watching Dr Phil at the time.I voted Democrat/Republican!'
Or do nothing.
It will never end.
The only tiny thing, people, human beings, can actually do is to scream loudly againgst every tiny little abuse, torture, breach of human rights committed in your name.
Because I think there will be a reckoning.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Hey and before the Fox news viewers jump on me for suggesting they are gullible and propagandised.
Did y'all see the pictures of the pretty Afghani girl with her ears and nose cut off [not btw by a Taliban Mullah, but by her jerk of a husband]

Round about the time the drone attacks and crazed military personnel were killing 'too many' innocent civilians.Did you catch the photos of the bodies? I bet a few noses and ears went missing then don't you?
Oh, didn't see them?
Right.

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Actually, I am beginning to believe that they are two sides of the same coin myself. The Dems are so worried about being bipartisan toward a group who opposes everything that we wanted changed that they appear completely impotent.

I am not justifying any wrong that Americans have done but you have to admit that a lot of the killing was done by Iraqis themselves to each other.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
lot of the killing was done by Iraqis themselves to each other.

Yeah as they had always done.. even before the invasion.
savages.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
I don't have to admit anything. I will never compromise, make excuses, or forget.
Over a million people have died since the unlawful, piratical invasion of Iraq [and yeah! Of course they would have been better off if Saddam Hussein was still in power]and many of those deaths were caused by people trying to defend their towns from foreign invaders, as you would, I believe?
Iragi people did not do 9/11.
They did not cause babies to be born with 2 heads in Fallujah [and worse].
Try a bit of empathy, imagine if hordes of heavily armed Iraqi or Afaghani people overran your country bombing your cities and slaughtering tens of thousands before installing a puppet government.
Imagine. You don't understand their language, you do not know why they are there.
What would you be?
Insurgent? Hero? Collaborater?

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
I do have empathy as do many other Americans. I know that the Iraqi people had nothing to do with 9/11. I also know that they were not a threat in the least to America. I never supported the war along with at least half of Americans.

The atmosphere here at the time was a perpetual propaganda of fear. We were constantly put on the alert for an upcoming terrorist attach.... "Code orange: High alert of terrorist attack". Those of us who were against the war were criticized and called unAmerican.

Simple reasoning skills would dispel this fear but unfortunately most people don't have the ability to actually think and reason for themselves, "lumpen proletariat" as you put it. So they are controlled by this fear of the unknown that is perpetrated by the media.

Governments war with each other and the common man is used to fight these wars. Our government just happens to be top dog and to my dismay they are not altruistic, not even for her own people.

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:

I am not justifying any wrong that Americans have done but you have to admit that a lot of the killing was done by Iraqis themselves to each other.

And what does that mean to you?
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
^It means if they killed each other why not join them and kill more,understand?
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Maybe the answer is to overcome this 'manufactured fear'.Being constantly afraid of foreigners is pretty unattractive and damned inconvenient I should think.
I don't believe Afghanis or Yemenis rush around buying duct tape every five minutes.
Ok. They hate you. Try to be nicer.I seriously believe most Arabic people genuinely want to be liked, genuinely admire Americans [God knows why these days!!]
Invite a few to dinner, ask if you can visit their mosque, show a bit of solidarity now and again.
And face up to the horrors that have been done against them, and stop hiding behind the old 'wasn't us that done it Sir, it was some big boys that ran away'

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I would like to add the economic significance to all of this. In retrospect the conclusion to date is that America is on the short end of the stick here. The perpetrators of 9/11 have without a doubt set off a chain of events that has financially weakened America to the point where there is no light at the end of the tunnel. These chain of events have also made it abundantly clear that America can be militarily defeated, as is the case in Afghanistan. It's downright devastating and the strategy of the forces opposing America's military is not to outright defeat America but to bleed it dry financially. America is an industrialized nation, and that is where it will flourish or fail. The military is there to ensure it flourishes, not to bankrupt it.

Another war under this economic environment would be devastating to America. In years past, wars worked to America's advantage but this is a different time, it's not WWII era, nor Korea War era or even the Vietnam era. Third world economies are growing and they are taking a chunk of the market pie that America dominated for so long. It's truly depressing because the good times for America are truly over. This is disheartening for Americans living in the United States and those aboard. The value of the dollar has depreciated so much that it will no longer be the main currency in which Oil will be traded.

Congress is so mistaken, that they believe that the Chinese Yuan must be appreciated, as it is truly now depreciated by 20% to the dollar. It is pegged to the US Dollar. What this will do is eventually increase the prices of Chinese Goods in America by as much as 30-40%. The cheap laptops, cheap digi cams, cheap electronics that America enjoys will be 30-40% higher in several years time. The same for everything else that is made in China.

There was a time when a $100 bill had great value, now its the same as the Canadian Dollar. Think about that for a second, in 2002 $1 = $1.60 Canadian Dollars. Now it is $1 = $1 Canadian dollar. This devastating trend applies to most major currencies that strengthend against the greenback. Americans living in America have been largely immune because Europe maintained their price of exports at a balanced level because they have a long term outlook. I explained the China situation, but as other countries prosper, this won't be the case and inflation will hit America very hard. It is inevitable that the US Dollar will be just as weak in America as it is in Europe and Asia.

It's very sad. America lost it's respect and its economy is spiraling downwards with no end in sight. Some states have 15% unemployment and the national Average is 10%. There are many towns in America that basically laid off their goverment employees as they defuncted on their budgets. Interest rates are the lowest ever but everyone is afraid to buy a home in these dire times. The cost of the wars is in excess of 1 Trillion dollars, this doesn't include the military budget that practically doubled since 2001, mainly in spy centers that the washinton post outlined. America is using a credit card that is financed by Chinese and Japanese foreign reserves. What will happen when that money is used elsewhere?

It's very depressing, America got smacked in the face in 2001, and it reacted in such a way that played into the hands of those who did it. The saddest part yet, is the worse is still to come, especially for citizens that reside outside of major financial areas.

Again this post was intended to address the economic fallout and purposely omitted human casualities. Can someone paint a better picture for me? It's very sad when the American Dream is undermined to such an extent. People assume that all Americans have it easy, there are some people that literally drag themselves home after work. There are some who have to travel 70 miles one way to be at their job because the company they worked for all their lives shut down. There are also decent Judges that have stopped issuing foreclosure notices. Anyone cheering for war is essentially hoping for the demise of America, a characteristic of the 9/11 perpetrators.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Good post Exiled and exactly true.

Also what will happen when China calls in for their debt to be paid? Does China become the next super power? If they do then what does that mean for the world? My understanding is that China has the worst human rights violations of any country.

Another thing to take into account is that oil is purchased in dollars. What does that do to the oil producing countries? Look what happened in Dubai.

For America to go under effects the whole world.

quote:

Rahala, I find your post offensive. If you had read my post you would never of said that I was implying such a thing. Instead of looking for my intent you took one statement out of context.
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
"Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence". -Leonardo da Vinci

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." - - Mahatma Gandhi

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
^^^ Who are you talking to you jackass?

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Thank you. Good manners mean a lot to me.
I didn't think I needed to elucidate, but since not one American on here has expressed any real personal regret for the continuing abuses against these victims, I'm just surprised nobody has said 'sorry, hope they arrest those f**kers'.
Wouldn't do any harm would it?

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Good post Exiled and exactly true.

Also what will happen when China calls in for their debt to be paid? Does China become the next super power? If they do then what does that mean for the world? My understanding is that China has the worst human rights violations of any country.

Another thing to take into account is that oil is purchased in dollars. What does that do to the oil producing countries? Look what happened in Dubai.

For America to go under effects the whole world.

quote:

Rahala, I find your post offensive. If you had read my post you would never of said that I was implying such a thing. Instead of looking for my intent you took one statement out of context.
China won't dare ask for that debt to be repaid back (any time soon) and it's their ace card that they have to keep America in check with many issues.

Countries like Dubai are insignificant, sooner or later oil producing nations in the Middle East will meet their end. Their mismanagement of capital, lack of innovation and failure to capitalize on technological industries will seal their fate.

There are however emerging countries that are benefiting now and will continue to benefit from a weak American economy. It's ironic because big American corporations and capitalist politicians have paved the road for these emerging economies to thrive at the expense of America. Intel, Kodak, IBM(now mainly Lenovo - Chinese corp) and other American companies are spear heading emerging nations. It is also natural because emerging nations have no where to go but up as their economic ceiling hasn't reached it's peak potential.

And I'm talking of truly emerging nations, not stagnant debt ridden African countries (incl. Egypt) or Arab Oil countries that are living off the capital they have now with no viable economic framework for the future.

What's becoming clearer by the day is that the global economy is becoming less and less dependent on America's economy. Germany this year alone is projected to increase by 3.5%. Nations such as India and China that rely heavily on America's economy could endure large unemployment. It would be no big deal because they were poor only a few decades ago, and could live off a few dollars a day.

But if matters get worse in America and if unemployment continues upward, it will be most devastating for Americans. The burning coal is hottest under the feet it's under.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:

Do I need to copy and paste your lectures to others about constructive discussions and all that crap or is it obvious enough for you [Roll Eyes]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Listen to me ,what I heard from your tone is "they were killing each other AlREADY ".

Wake up people ,America's interest is with the Arabs and Muslims not with Israel not with the new Cons .

We have the Oil ,not Israel!

Listen to me ,no-one here want to hate the West ,but what can we do when we see your governments support rebels in Sudan with 6 billion dollars and train southern Sudanese in the Marines to help them get their independence?

What shall we do when we see your governments help Arab governments torture Arabs?

What do you think people will say when they see everyday their land Palestine being occupied and America is using Vito to stop anything towards Israel?

What do you think when us Egyptians read history and see how much the Romans killed of us just because we were Christians?

What do you think when we see Israel given 1 trillion Dollars as a substitute for "the horrors the Jews faced in Europe" yet We do not get a penny of the west because of the Crusades or Imperialism ?

You-The west and yes the west talks as one country- killed 1 million people in Algeria and yet no one is compensated ?

People in ME need to make peace ,everyone wants to forget -We like to do that by nature- but peace can not be produced when others do not respect and do not have intentions to do so with other cultures.

You are not fighting in Iraq nor Afghanistan you are fighting the Whole Islamic World .

Muslims have this strange connection for other Muslims who they never met or never talked to .

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Exiled, I'm not clear as to which countries you are referring to as the emerging countries?
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Listen to me ,what I heard from your tone is "they were killing each other AlREADY ".

Wake up people ,America's interest is with the Arabs and Muslims not with Israel not with the new Cons .

Listen to me ,no-one here want to hate the West ,but what can we do when we see your governments support rebels in Sudan with 6 billion dollars and train southern Sudanese in the Marines to help them get their independence?

What shall we do when we see your governments help Arab governments torture Arabs?

What do you think people will say when they see everyday their land Palestine being occupied and America is using Vito to stop anything towards Israel?

What do you think when us Egyptians read history and see how much the Romans killed of us just because we were Christians?

What do you think when we see Israel given 1 trillion Dollars as a substitute for "the horrors the Jews faced in Europe" yet We do not get a penny of the west because of the Crusades or Imperialism ?

You-The west and yes the west talks as one country- killed 1 million people in Algeria and yet no one is compensated ?

People in ME need to make peace ,everyone wants to forget -We like to do that by nature- but peace can not be produced when others do not respect and do not have intentions to do so with other cultures.

You are not fighting in Iraq nor Afghanistan you are fighting the Whole Islamic World .

Muslims have this strange connection for other Muslims who they never met or never talked to .

You have to change oneself first in order to be prosperous. It's always the same thing in the Middle East, always looking at the past. Always blaming someone else. The Arab World should recognize Israel and even relinquish Jerusalem if need be for the sake of peace and getting over the dam hurdle. Afterwards they should suspend their military expenditure and use it to build modern universities and hire qualified staff to educate their own people. They should give full rights to all their citizens. Ultimately they should educate and train the population with an agenda to build and modernize.

They can learn from developing nations such as India, China, Brazil, Malaysia as they would be closer to them in terms of realistic fruition than developed nations. That's one of the ways to break the cycle or fear, stagnation that they endure year after year.

Conclusion:

Peace with Israel
Rights to Citizens
Educate the Population
Train the Population
Build Industry 1
Build Industry 2
Build Industry 3

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Really? So when I said that I was always against the war, you understood me to be saying that it doesn't matter because they were killing each other anyway? When you are attacking all Americans as if we all took part in these crimes, do you expect me to concede to something that I had no part of and feel appalled by as if it were my fault?

You see me condemning the acts of my own country, and you say I don't care? Do you think it is easy to admit that my country has committed these crimes? I have never seen you admit any wrong doing by your own people. Everyone wants to be proud of their own country. I am not proud of these things and I admit it.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Exiled, I'm not clear as to which countries you are referring to as the emerging countries?

South Africa, Malaysia, Brazil, Thailand and of course the big 2 China and India. These are the ones that are in the process of major industrialization. Those following them and about 20 years back are Vietnam, Philipines. This list doesn't even include former eastern European nations that are coming into their own.
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Former eastern European nations? The Baltic area?

--------------------

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Former eastern European nations? The Baltic area?

Come on girl hang a map on your wall. Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, etc [Big Grin]

Isolated Texans don't damn thing outside Dallas and Houston. LOL ... Just kiding.

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
[Big Grin] I thought Romania, Bulgaria area but you said "former" and these are now EU countries, so that is why I wasn't sure.
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Do I need to copy and paste your lectures to others about constructive discussions and all that crap or is it obvious enough for you [Roll Eyes]
^^^ touché

I apologize for calling you a jackass Mo.

Being called a pig and a murderer repeatedly got the best of me.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
You have to change oneself first in order to be prosperous. It's always the same thing in the Middle East, always looking at the past. Always blaming someone else. The Arab World should recognize Israel and even relinquish Jerusalem if need be for the sake of peace and getting over the dam hurdle. Afterwards they should suspend their military expenditure and use it to build modern universities and hire qualified staff to educate their own people. They should give full rights to all their citizens. Ultimately they should educate and train the population with an agenda to build and modernize.

They can learn from developing nations such as India, China, Brazil, Malaysia as they would be closer to them in terms of realistic fruition than developed nations. That's one of the ways to break the cycle or fear, stagnation that they endure year after year.

Conclusion:

Peace with Israel
Rights to Citizens
Educate the Population
Train the Population
Build Industry 1
Build Industry 2
Build Industry 3 [/QB]

are you listening to yourself ?
always blaming someone else?!!!!

You are asking us to forget and admit but you do not ?

why don't you forget anything about Israel /

Why are supporting it ?
what is the benefit you get ?

Who brought the Jews into the Muslims world?
if the Germans killed them ,why not donate piece of their land ?why donate OUR land?

We do not negotiate our rights ,Arab and Muslims nations do not care about those stupid dictator leaders .Simple as that .

Goodness !

You are talking about accepting "de facto" which was imposed on us on your course of destorying the Ottman empire and the soviet union .

what you are doing here is the same in mind ;those who can think and make decisions in the West do not care about Justice ,it is only about thier interests .

Sorry ,we will never forget as long as there is no respect.

And we will destroy this racist country Israel and the jews as they come from Europe will come back to Europe exactly the same manner Crusaders left.

say I am dreaming ,say whatever you want ,you can't stop the flood of history .

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Conclusion:

Peace with Israel
Rights to Citizens
Educate the Population
Train the Population
Build Industry 1
Build Industry 2
Build Industry 3

are you listening to yourself ?
always blaming someone else?!!!!

You are asking us to forget and admit but you do not ?

why don't you forget anything about Israel /

Why are supporting it ?
what is the benefit you get ?

Who brought the Jews into the Muslims world?
if the Germans killed them ,why not donate piece of their land ?why donate OUR land?

We do not negotiate our rights ,Arab and Muslims nations do not care about those stupid dictator leaders .Simple as that .

Goodness !

You are talking about accepting "de facto" which was imposed on us on your course of destorying the Ottman empire and the soviet union .

what you are doing here is the same in mind ;those who can think and make decisions in the West do not care about Justice ,it is only about thier interests .

Sorry ,we will never forget as long as there is no respect.

And we will destroy this racist country Israel and the jews as they come from Europe will come back to Europe exactly the same manner Crusaders left.

say I am dreaming ,say whatever you want ,you can't stop the flood of history . [/QB]

It's interesting that you read my post as supporting Israel, when in fact it was a pragmatic solution that I believe could ease the suffering in the Middle East. Then again your post echoed similar empty rhetoric by Abdel Nassir and Yasir Arafat. Both dead, both ancient, both failed. The dictatorships in the Middle East will expire when there is true change. When there is comprehensive peace with Israel and most importantly when there is love and respect amongst Arabs. You are quick to blame the West but you fail to see the hatred amongst Arabs. Saudis hate Yemenis, Egyptians hate Kuwaitis, Libyans despise Egyptians, Syrians abhor Lebanese. These aren't governments or dictatorships, these are ordinary Arab citizens.

I'll reiterate – change begins from within.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's interesting that you read my post as supporting Israel, when in fact it was a pragmatic solution that I believe could ease the suffering in the Middle East. Then again your post echoed similar empty rhetoric by Abdel Nassir and Yasir Arafat. Both dead, both ancient, both failed. The dictatorships in the Middle East will expire when there is true change. When there is comprehensive peace with Israel and most importantly when there is love and respect amongst Arabs. You are quick to blame the West but you fail to see the hatred amongst Arabs. Saudis hate Yemenis, Egyptians hate Kuwaitis, Libyans despise Egyptians, Syrians abhor Lebanese. These aren't governments or dictatorships, these are ordinary Arab citizens.

Exactly!

The rest of the world can see the "hate Israel" mantra for what it really is:

1.) A divide and conquer strategy. Why? Because it works.

2.) A blame game, removing the focus from societal woes and diverting it elsewhere. Why? Because it works.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

Someone who say that the Arabs should admit Israel and have peace with it ,is not supporting it?

Nasser failed yes ,but because your governments wanted to make him fail .

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com