EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » horny western biatches (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: horny western biatches
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I have been away for a long time, I totally quit ET and I haven't checked ES in a while. So coming back, I had hopes for something intelligent or different for a change, but it seems ES's favourite subject (Egypt bashing) hasn't changed one bit.
I don't know why there seem to be like a million Western women so disillusioned with Egyptian men, and I don't know why they can't see that most of the time in Egypt men are not really interested in them, not seriously anyway. So you women just attract or are attracted to trash like a magnet and then you blame the whole country, well screw you!!! It's not only the men who fool you for god's sake, you are also fooling them and yourselves. I mean come oooon you know what you are doing it's like hiring a prostitute, so don't be so shocked when he doesn't call back.
So just to save everyone the hassle I will post this advice once and for all:
If you meet a young Nubian/Bedwin/Red sea guy with a donkey dong and you are a western woman above 60 years/tonnes please don't have doubts, be sure: there is no love there, it's sex for money! So please don't blame no one but yourself.
I just wonder why no one I know who came to Egypt for a job, or that is below 60 years of age or that is married or attractive or even that is frank about the male prostitution situation doesn't have the same complaints as all the oooh love stricken maidens of ES.
Spare me!
It has been a nice 5 minutes, I hope I stirred some **** , screw you all and bye for another month (or forever if I am intelligent enough).

P.S. to moderators: Delete this message if you like, I bet Egypt bashin' generates most of this site's traffic.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, i guess this is one of the Egyptian men i was talking about! One's who are fed up of coming here and seeing that apparently they are all users!!

Take heed ladies, stop looking for scapegoats for your own mistakes.

Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, he is fed up, which is too bad, 'cause he's a real sweet guy, and nothing like the ones people complain about.

Kimo, it was so good to see you, can't you please stay?!

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
Member # 2262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL KIMO!! Glad to see you around!!!
Posts: 119 | From: Spain, Madrid | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
Member # 2262

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Carmen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way Kimo, give the ladies a break. And not all are women speaking about men... You could contribute a lot to the topics here on the board.

Why donīt you?

------------------
-------------------
Private community of women in love with Egypt: http://pub163.ezboard.com/bthenewtreehouse

Posts: 119 | From: Spain, Madrid | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 10 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you are one of these Egyptian bad boys who is angry because he could not screw any Western woman so far... so you wasted your time on Internet..... By the way, if you were so good and desirable, you would be taken until now...LOL.

Your message is hillarious! Truly made me fall off the chair.

quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Hey I have been away for a long time, I totally quit ET and I haven't checked ES in a while. So coming back, I had hopes for something intelligent or different for a change, but it seems ES's favourite subject (Egypt bashing) hasn't changed one bit.
I don't know why there seem to be like a million Western women so disillusioned with Egyptian men, and I don't know why they can't see that most of the time in Egypt men are not really interested in them, not seriously anyway. So you women just attract or are attracted to trash like a magnet and then you blame the whole country, well screw you!!! It's not only the men who fool you for god's sake, you are also fooling them and yourselves. I mean come oooon you know what you are doing it's like hiring a prostitute, so don't be so shocked when he doesn't call back.
If you meet a young Nubian/Bedwin/Red sea guy with a donkey dong and you are a western woman above 60 years/tonnes please don't have doubts, be sure: there is no love there, it's sex for money! So please don't blame no one but yourself.
I just wonder why no one I know who came to Egypt for a job, or that is below 60 years of age or that is married or attractive or even that is frank about the male prostitution situation doesn't have the same complaints as all the oooh love stricken maidens of ES.
Spare me!
It has been a nice 5 minutes, I hope I stirred some **** , screw you all and bye for another month (or forever if I am intelligent enough).

P.S. to moderators: Delete this message if you like, I bet Egypt bashin' generates most of this site's traffic.

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bebe, you obviously don't know what you are talking about! Kimo is a really sweet guy, if he's not taken it's simply because he hasn't found a girl worthy of him and his high standards and morals. Girls like that aren't a dime a dozen, as you prove.
Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marianne
Member # 2179

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Marianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bebe:
I bet you are one of these Egyptian bad boys who is angry because he could not screw any Western woman so far... so you wasted your time on Internet..... By the way, if you were so good and desirable, you would be taken until now...LOL.

Your message is hillarious! Truly made me fall off the chair.

Dear bebe you answer is really GREAT!!!!
I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!

Posts: 72 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coloreen
Member # 1083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for coloreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah, great, a discussion ;-)

kimo, I' not talking about the 60 years old ones, I guess some are just desperate and only want to see what they choose to see.

but the girls who fall in love in sharm etc. they are just naive. they really do think this man loves them. my sweet little cousin had a 'boyfriend' in hurghada, I guess he was her first love, so can you imagine how frustrated she was when she discovered it's all a lie? that was a world tumbling down for her. wouldn't she go and try to warn others?

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
Member # 2262

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Carmen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls, easy on Kimo, he is really nice. He is intelligent and smart and this board would lose a very important contribution if he doesn't post back.

------------------
-------------------
Private community of women in love with Egypt: http://pub163.ezboard.com/bthenewtreehouse

Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coloreen:
ah, great, a discussion ;-)

kimo, I' not talking about the 60 years old ones, I guess some are just desperate and only want to see what they choose to see.

but the girls who fall in love in sharm etc. they are just naive. they really do think this man loves them. my sweet little cousin had a 'boyfriend' in hurghada, I guess he was her first love, so can you imagine how frustrated she was when she discovered it's all a lie? that was a world tumbling down for her. wouldn't she go and try to warn others?

Don't want to start any arguments or anything, but i don't think that naive young girls should come to Egypt alone. I would say first holiday stop for young girls alone or with other young girls should be one of the European countries like Spain, France or Greece - fun, sun, sea and er...Sangria.

I heard about what some of the Egyptian men were like before i came to Egypt, so i was prepared and i'm 24 years old and streetwise enough not to fall for the first sweet words i hear.

At least if young girls are with their parents or someone older and wiser, they can judge what these men are about and will hopefully stop the girl from getting too hurt.

On the other hand if a girl experiences what the world is like from a young age i.e there ARE human snakes in the world, it should probably toughen them up for future disappointments.

Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coloreen
Member # 1083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for coloreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nefertiti:
Don't want to start any arguments or anything, but i don't think that naive young girls should come to Egypt alone. I would say first holiday stop for young girls alone or with other young girls should be one of the European countries like Spain, France or Greece - fun, sun, sea and er...Sangria.

I heard about what some of the Egyptian men were like before i came to Egypt, so i was prepared and i'm 24 years old and streetwise enough not to fall for the first sweet words i hear.

At least if young girls are with their parents or someone older and wiser, they can judge what these men are about and will hopefully stop the girl from getting too hurt.

On the other hand if a girl experiences what the world is like from a young age i.e there ARE human snakes in the world, it should probably toughen them up for future disappointments.

come on, you'll find sleazy guys in every holiday resort.
and I don't think 18 is too young to book some all-inclusive-package-beach-holidays with your girlfriends, on the contrary, I would have preferred to stay at home than go on holiday with my parents when I was 18!

she learned her lesson of course, some people have to do it the hard way. but I don't condem her or think she is a 'easy' girl like kimo does.

carmen, relax and don't spoil a good heated discussion for kimo, he hasn't had it for a long time ;-)

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
Member # 2262

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Carmen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he is not even reading this...
coloreen
Member # 1083

Rate Member
(psst.... we have to allure him with controversial debates)

[This message has been edited by coloreen (edited 03 June 2003).]

Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by coloreen:
come on, you'll find sleazy guys in every holiday resort.
and I don't think 18 is too young to book some all-inclusive-package-beach-holidays with your girlfriends, on the contrary, I would have preferred to stay at home than go on holiday with my parents when I was 18!

she learned her lesson of course, some people have to do it the hard way. but I don't condem her or think she is a 'easy' girl like kimo does.

carmen, relax and don't spoil a good heated discussion for kimo, he hasn't had it for a long time ;-)

I completely agree with you - sleazeballs everywhere! But i just think that the sleaze you find in the med resorts are easier to forget. I have a friend here who insists that the men in Egypt have something that no other man does.... hmmm...but i suppose men from all nationalities say that! Anyway it's just that i have heard more heartbreak stories from the women that visit Egypt than any other country, added to the money, visa and marriage issues which i don't think are as much of a problem in Med countries.

Of course it's better to go on all girls holiday's than with the parents! At any age!! I just still don't think that Egypt is the best place at 18! Just my opinion.

Uncle Sam
Member # 816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uncle Sam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uncle is old but still screwing westerns every week, does it give you peace?

Uncle

Posts: 70 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Spare me!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally cracked sodomod?? why dig up a post from june 2003??? and then not even say anything
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"maniac"indeed.....arent you tired ?Everytime the same stupid topic !How desirable are the egyptian males,how ugly,fat,old and unpleasant are the foreign women!
Sorry, but its extremely boaring already!
Pls find anothe topic,or say somethin different,not to mention that not all the egyptian women are models ,so dont open my mouth! None the man non the women are smth amazing there,more than any other country....the fact that lif sometimes out infront of us strange desteny and luck in love doesnt make u more special,especially some of you which are really non attractive and not less fat than the "tourists"!There are beutiful and ugly in any country,black and white too Not all westerns are bitches,as not all of u are smelling,horny,disgusting rats,dont ya?I think u may be more polite sometimes!
I dont wanna talk for this anymore,but topics like this really fer me up,and really respect us as we respect you,or if u dont,dont expect that we will do the same!
PIECE

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
finally cracked sodomod?? why dig up a post from june 2003??? and then not even say anything

Yes actually now that he is in the USA his attitude has done a 180.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
[B]"maniac"indeed.....arent you tired ?Everytime the same stupid topic !How desirable are the egyptian males,how ugly,fat,old and unpleasant are the foreign women!
Sorry, but its extremely boaring already!
QUOTE]

Actually, if you look at the date of the original post, it was sonomod who brought this up, kimo has better things to do with his time.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i didnt give attention at the date,however,i hope then kimo will excuse me if he doesnt type this as topic,its my mistake,i obviously have to open my eyes more,thx,and this is still valid for whoever type this i dont care if thats sonomod,or whatever!People who type this are small minded and simple!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
i still dont got whats the sense to take such topic from the rubish and use another name,if she make it,then open your mouth and talk,if you open it again...then use your mouth!Or better dont.....not good idea,who cant ,must stay silent!
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Yes actually now that he is in the USA his attitude has done a 180.

Like all of a sudden I find notification in my inbox that a tonne of people have replied to a post I started two years ago when people were fighting on ES and everyone was stereotyping everyone.

Then I read the first email and it said the reply was from Sonomod and it all made sense.

Salam

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
i apologise to you again kimo,my mistake!
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dig it dig it
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol 5 years ago

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same old, same old . . .

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crap i wasnt here for this one.....
whats wrong with being horney??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think U all right everyone see it from his side but i tell U that I was in Luxor last year for one month and I did not see any western women in luxor for that matter only the tourists in the tourist sites.

But yes, may be in the red sea resorts western women come to egypt to find love and some of them come to have sex someone who wants her because she bored of being lonely in her country.

Also some of them hurts hoenst men after they get married she just leave and no contacts and thats bad.

I think Mr. Maniac wanted to warn you all to take care

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come back Kimo...gosh we had some real laughs in those days [Big Grin]
Wonder what happened to him?

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15549

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 100100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess Kimo is right , i have been reading this forum for awhile , there is always arguments about egyptian men , believe me , there is gotta be mutual mistakes , we can,t say all egyptian men are bad , but be sure if you are older than the one you love , have kids , or desperate there is no love , this is only wasting time , money, sex or who knows probably the woman pushed the young guy to be with her, tell me , don,t you think that the old woman should be wiser than a young egyptian guy, make sure if you are older 90 percent this is just nonesense if you think he will stay with you, this is againt egyptian tradition
Posts: 10 | From: American - Egyptian | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let’s dig deeper of the problem it’s a Sex tourism or looking for a sexy, tanned skin, Egyptian Pharaoh Who is not exist in your country!

So ALL of US knew that travel to Hot touristic Spots looking for hot sunny holiday to return back at least with a tanned skin and special memories from a country Like Egypt which is a BiG Dream for most of people on the West to visit from childhood..

Hot countries People.. HOT People in emotions, feelings , generous to give friendship and host a guest in their country WAW !!
Look deeper to the women behave with Egyptian men???
as long as the communication channel open for a conversation looking at , staring at , even for more from women side!

Listen Up Relations between a Tourist and one of the Locals at the country you may visit is for 5 Reasons:
1- Money
2- Nice time-Fun-SEX
3- Visa
4- Real Friendship ( who has long breath to keep in touch)
5- Love happens ( as **** happens)

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 100100:
i guess Kimo is right , i have been reading this forum for awhile , there is always arguments about egyptian men , believe me , there is gotta be mutual mistakes , we can,t say all egyptian men are bad , but be sure if you are older than the one you love , have kids , or desperate there is no love , this is only wasting time , money, sex or who knows probably the woman pushed the young guy to be with her, tell me , don,t you think that the old woman should be wiser than a young egyptian guy, make sure if you are older 90 percent this is just nonesense if you think he will stay with you, this is againt egyptian tradition

I agree the woman should be wiser especially when the man is young enough to be her son but in most cases its is the men that are are doing the pushing not the women.
You say you have been away from Egypt a long time so you will also find alot of old traditions are changing and men DO many older women both foreign and Egyptian, but no still not with rediculous age gaps of 20 years +, those marriages are purley business arrangements and anyone who is fooling themselves otherwise, is blind to the facts or just doesn't want to face them.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gascious_Clay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
older than my shoes
Posts: 53 | From: In the ring | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15549

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 100100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been away from egypt yes but i always used to come every year and i know the traditions ,
i,m just saying the woman should think properly , she knows it can,t be , why a young guy would marry his Mum or even awoman with Kids , he is the one who was missled and he loses more than she does , i mean everybody knows , she is just fooling everybody , because they just want to be a victim , why??? she was trying to get what is not hers , we will never regain our youth again , being old is not a shame , but the shame is behaving in shamefull way ,think deeply ,everybody is aware of his deeds , especially if he or she is an old one with experince,

Posts: 10 | From: American - Egyptian | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

poor man got a life and left us [Frown]

Hes doing well actually [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He got himself a 'horny Western biatch' or what?? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Good for him!!! He doesn't have time to angonize over stupidities of "horny western biatches" . . . happiness and a good life takes care of many things!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
he is the one who was missled and he loses more than she does ,

Actually when I think about some of the young men I have know that got themselves into these situations this is actually true, because they loose their self respect and for most Egyptian men that is not something they would take lightly.
They may put on a brave face on the outside but inside of them something is dead and they also have to live with the knowledge that one day they will have to face their god for what they have done.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Good for him but tell him we miss him [Smile]
Member # 15549

Member Rated:
yes an old lady will lose nothing , but a young guy will lose everything , she knows its a fake relationship but she wants to steal his young age, and when he is gone , she always pretends she is a victim , who is fooling who???
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]
ardooda
Member # 5159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ardooda   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good for him but tell him we miss him [Smile]
LOL! This was just brought to my attention.
I'll send him the link, but don't know if he'll even look at it. [Razz]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i have been away from egypt yes but i always used to come every year and i know the traditions ,
i,m just saying the woman should think properly , she knows it can,t be , why a young guy would marry his Mum or even awoman with Kids , he is the one who was missled and he loses more than she does , i mean everybody knows , she is just fooling everybody , because they just want to be a victim , why??? she was trying to get what is not hers , we will never regain our youth again , being old is not a shame , but the shame is behaving in shamefull way ,think deeply ,everybody is aware of his deeds , especially if he or she is an old one with experince,

Good god. Your profile says American-Egyptian, but it's d@mn near impossible for you to be ANY American with the way you write and spell words.
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gascious_Clay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

be old is no shame and shame act like]
that if no experience too

Posts: 53 | From: In the ring | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a women goes to Egypt just for sex, gets a cute guy to buy all her drinks and then sleep with her before she goes home without looking back at him once is she then technically an idiot? No all these 'naive' women are desperate for love, just milking the guys who think they are all that a packet of crisps. How easy is it for her to lie on MSN?? 'I miss you too' (my arse she does)

Just seems that this thread is aimed at women being stupid for falling for a guy who throws alcohol at her and then sleeps with her lmao.. nobody could ever consider the women are laughing at them.

When I get in my 60's I only hope a stupid 25 year old throws money and sex at me! I will never give him a visa or money but I am sure I could force myself to pretend he is special blah blah blah.

Trust no-one [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
[Frown]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
If a women goes to Egypt just for sex, gets a cute guy to buy all her drinks and then sleep with her before she goes home without looking back at him once is she then technically an idiot? No all these 'naive' women are desperate for love, just milking the guys who think they are all that a packet of crisps. How easy is it for her to lie on MSN?? 'I miss you too' (my arse she does)

Just seems that this thread is aimed at women being stupid for falling for a guy who throws alcohol at her and then sleeps with her lmao.. nobody could ever consider the women are laughing at them.

When I get in my 60's I only hope a stupid 25 year old throws money and sex at me! I will never give him a visa or money but I am sure I could force myself to pretend he is special blah blah blah.

Trust no-one [Wink]

never a truer word said [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

Trust no-one [Wink]

Exactly - it takes 2 to tango
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com