EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Grandcafe Cyberparty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grandcafe Cyberparty
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"On Tuesday, let's have a party"

Hey! friends! look at what is written!

Msjen, Fanta, Jameelah, Debbie, Shareen, Jennifer and Lori let us decorate the walls.

Bobboss and and ALL of you nice members will offer the candies.

Baba Mido and his friends will perform their tricks.

But, who will take his guitar and starts to sing:

Happy birthday to Monica

[This message has been edited by Adoula (edited 08 February 2004).]

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adoula, how nice!

For a moment there, I thought you were celebrating the birthday of a baby, and then I saw my name...?????? thanks so much for my first cyber party ever!!! You are a wonderful cyber friend!

All that cake looks great! Wish I could do just that!!!!

SHOKRAN

Monica
Any cake left for the others? I hope so

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 08 February 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
¡Feliz cumpleaños a ti
Feliz cumpleaños a te
Feliz cumpleaños a Monica
Feliz cumpleaños a ti!

Y mucho más...

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I choosed this photo, I was thinking that we R only young once, but we can be immature for a lifetime.....lol

Anyway, for your friends, here is how they can make the cake:

Sesame Cookies

1 lb sesame seeds
8 oz of honey
3 tbs sugar
3 tbs sugar
1 tbs rose water
1 tbs cardamom
1 1/2 cups walnuts chopped

1. Brown sesame seeds slightly in the oven. Set aside.

2. Mix honey, peanut butter, sugar, rose water, and cardamom in a saucepan. Cook on low heat until it bubbles. Stir in sesame seeds and walnuts.

3. Spread in a greased 9 x 14 inch pan. Let cool. Cut into diamond-shaped wedges to serve.

Chronia Pola!

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Monica. Have a nice year!
Posts: 238 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Monica,

Wishing you a birthday filled with beautiful things and lovely moments you'll treasure always...May all your dreams come true in your new age.

Best wishes,

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adoula, Poly Orea!

The recipe sounds yummy!

Undead, Jennifer (muy bien!) and Fantachero, so nice of you to drop by, and thanks for the wishes!

I'm going to get ready for tomorrow now! It takes longer to look like a superstar with every passing birthday... he he he...

quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:
When I choosed this photo, I was thinking that we R only young once, but we can be immature for a lifetime.....lol

Anyway, for your friends, here is how they can make the cake:

Sesame Cookies

1 lb sesame seeds
8 oz of honey
3 tbs sugar
3 tbs sugar
1 tbs rose water
1 tbs cardamom
1 1/2 cups walnuts chopped

1. Brown sesame seeds slightly in the oven. Set aside.

2. Mix honey, peanut butter, sugar, rose water, and cardamom in a saucepan. Cook on low heat until it bubbles. Stir in sesame seeds and walnuts.

3. Spread in a greased 9 x 14 inch pan. Let cool. Cut into diamond-shaped wedges to serve.

Chronia Pola!

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
felfel
Member # 3529

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for felfel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica

HAPpyyBIRTHDAAAaaayyYYYYTTtttoooYOUUUU !!!

Posts: 13 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA

best wishes
may all your dreams come true
have a great day

much love
kay ktkoota
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAYYYY Monica , wishing u all the best and have a wonderful year with all u those u love...

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maruska
Member # 3490

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Maruska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!!!!
Wish you all the best!
Maruska

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 38 | From: Italy | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Friends, from me to you thanking you for all the wonderful wishes - some Egyptian music and songs for your entertainment at the cyber party!
http://www.haneen.com.eg/Downloads/download.shtm

Yallah have fun!

And if you have a favourite song or music, please share ...a party is a party after all...cyber/fantasy or real/reality: Music is a must!

DaNcE to the MuuuuuuSiiiiic
Doee ya mazika!

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 April 2004).]

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Monica....

Hope you have a wonderful day full of fun, laughter and love

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Monica.. I don't know your age, BUT you don't look it :-)
I'd get Peter Gabriel's Secret World Live..
and UP... you should like the music, lyrics and the spirit. Should suit you.

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Happy Birthday Monica. Hope this is the first day of a fantastic year!

May Wealth, Success and Happiness (not in that order) follow you all year long and beyond!

Debbie

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, so U like music
Here some other songs for our virtual party:
http://www.4arabs.com/music/hear/raghib.html

Let us hear:

sayadati aljamila
tawam rouhi

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry i was late to the party. My telephone line has stopped working I have had to come down to the local cyber cafe. I must say this is a great party. when does the dancing start

Happy birthday Monica

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Such wonderful people you all are! A nice cyberparty indeed!

Thanks to ALL, for the music and the choice of songs and lyrics, (Jaguar, you were right bud, I don't look my age and I loved your choice of music) and the wishes and the dancing...and the cake, the recipe and the balloon smilies and mostly your company and your genuine interest in celebrating with me cyber style!

My day starts now, up here, and I guess I'll be dancing until tomorrow!

So don't stop the music, please~~~~~~~~~

And if you all have the opportunity, listen to a song by Hakim : 'Egypt Sketches' from the CD Mondo Platinum. It is really different and the CD includes beautiful international songs, Greek/Italian/Spanish/French/English/Arabic/Burundi.

^*^Special thanks to Adoula who initiated my cyberparty!

My love to ALL of you!
DaNcInG Monica.........................

-If I was sad one day, I'm certainly not today -

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 April 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
A JOKE!

[I was on a flight to Europe. The flight would be seven hours long, so I decided to get some shuteye. I was soon awakened by the stewardess, who asked me if I would like some dinner. I said, "What are my choices?"
And she said, "Yes or no."]

Where are you msjen??? hehehe

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 10 February 2004).]

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica I could SWEAR that your birthday is on SATURDAY????? (please don't tell me my memory is that bad already I'm not old enough for that kind of reality yet)

Wishing you a very happy bay whatever the occasion!!!

Lots of love, jen xxx

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Where are you msjen??? hehehe

sorry your last mails ended up in SPAM! only just found out and was very surprised ( as unlike my e-mails they don't contain anything that could be classified as such ... )

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MONICA!!!!!! Cara!!! Carissima Monica!!!! BUON COMPLEANNO!!!!!
My congratulations on your BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Wish you ALL the BEST!!!!!

Tanti auguri!!!!

JamIlaH

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
msjen, Jamilah, how wonderful to see you here...it was a great cyberparty thanks to all of you! I also had a reality celebration...and it was also great!

msjen, hope you feel better girl, I got your emails.

Meet you all later, on other threads!

Cheers!

Monica

Man_Kind
Member # 2819

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Man_Kind   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya Amar (moon), happines would be much more precious when your name is on its order-list ... so to it should be greatful having you to serve.

(bas ana lessa za3lan mennek)

Posts: 91 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
You are so kind ...Man_Kind! where have you been for so long?

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so come on monica, tell us about your feelings now, how did u feel in ur day? a new year in ur life is coming (insha allah) , and i hope it is better than the last one

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Hi BoBBoSS,

Thanks for asking....I have to say that I feel so much younger because of the lovely picture that Adoula posted , he he he...

Seriously, I'm blessed with wonderful people in my life; family, international friends and work colleagues; and now with this cyber community for sharing and exchanging ideas what else could I ask for!?

Hopefully, this coming year will be a good one (Insha Allah) and I wish you the best always, ya BoBBoSS!

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
so come on monica, tell us about your feelings now, how did u feel in ur day? a new year in ur life is coming (insha allah) , and i hope it is better than the last one

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god gives the good to the good, enjoy your life, u diserve all the best))

------------------
BoBBoSS

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com