EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for a place to study

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a place to study
Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masa' el-kheir!!!! i'm from france and i'm looking for a place where i can improve my knowledge in herbal plants,essential oils(aromatherapy was born in Egypt in Pharaohs Time),apitherapy(medicine of Bees,and how to create perfume...I'm working actually in parapharmacy in Paris.I use to come to Egypt each year from 1998 and from may i will take 3/4 months free.So i wish to come back to Egypt,cairo or any place.I love Egypt from my 11 years old...and when i discovered Egypt for the first time in 1998 it was like i was coming back to home!!!! strange feelings...I'm looking also for the email address of Nouraco(egyptian society)located at Koutour(middle delta).There, one can find its fields of plantation & the production center of essential oils,perfums,absolutes.If someone knows something about it or about any place where i can learn more and more about herbal plants,please contact me here or to my email address.Thank a lot.
Posts: 12 | From: France | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this site:

http://www.sis.gov.eg/online/html7/o130422.htm

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR the great
Member # 3076

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for AMR the great   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may be u can find alot of books in alexandria university.
i don't understand what u need exactly!!!!
u can contact me on my e-mail, at profile

Posts: 97 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
Check this site:

Thank you egy-prince for your answer.The article from the site is interesting. http://www.sis.gov.eg/online/html7/o130422.htm

Posts: 12 | From: France | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Amr i will contact you to yr mail.bye
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Corrina, u r welcome,,

Wished I could help much more.. anyway if u want to know about the place u mentioned u can give some more details if possible..

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good evening Egy...about the place i mentioned(Koutour)...i know nothing more.just that the society Nouraco is located there(its fields of plantation and production center)and that they product essential oils and perfumes.that's all.I tried from france(on the net)to find something about this society,but all the time the link is not good...I don't know if there are some others places,others egyptian society which products essential oils(extracts from aromatic plants)in egypt...as i'm looking for some places where i can improve my knowledge about a3sāb tebbeyya,to meet people who have this knowledge...I know that i can find this kind of people in Morroco,but it's true that Egypt is my favourite place...i don't know if you can give me any help..;but anyway i want to thank you for yr answers.

------------------
Corrina

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corrina:
[B]good evening Egy...about the place i mentioned(Koutour)...i know nothing more.just that the society Nouraco is located there(its fields of plantation and production center)and that they product essential oils and perfumes.that's all.I tried from france(on the net)to find something about this society,but all the time the link is not good...I don't know if there are some others places,others egyptian society which products essential oils(extracts from aromatic plants)in egypt...as i'm looking for some places where i can improve my knowledge about a3sāb tebbeyya,to meet people who have this knowledge...I know that i can find this kind of people in Morroco,but it's true that Egypt is my favourite place...i don't know if you can give me any help..;but anyway i want to thank you for yr answers.

Corrina, I don't give up easily.. I will keep asking till I find what u look for..just tell me ur email address and I will email u as soon as I have good news..

Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
you can go to my profile to find my email address...thanks a lot...

leonides
Member # 3671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leonides     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Corrina ,
We don't have a specilaized socity for herbs but im in flowers and plants business, and would like to have more info about the herbs you r interested in and i may contact u with the major companies grow these products .
Wish this could help u, take care

Posts: 28 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
Hi Leonides...i read yr message...in fact i'm not looking for some special herbs.i'm looking for a place where i can learn about herbal medicines(or essential oils:aromatic molecules found in various part of aromatic plants like rose,jasmin,or spices plants,mint and so on...)to improve my knowledge & also to meet people who with plants can create perfumes...And i was looking for the society(Nouraco)located at Koutour...but it seems that it's difficult.
Anyway...i don't know if you can help me,or if you know where i can find people who use herbal plants(for traditionnal medicine)...
thanks so much for yr message

------------------
Corrina

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com