EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » sisters in ismailia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sisters in ismailia
alliamuslimah
Member # 3900

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alliamuslimah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im canadian revert...marrying egyptian in ismailia on 7 of may inshallah would like to meet sisters to shop have fun visit etc in ismailia ... i would love to hear from anyone interested in friendship, especially those who are pious muslims and would like to go together to any islamic lectures classes or something !
Posts: 23 | From: mississauga ontario | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salaamu aleikum,

dear sister in Islam, I'm an Austrian revert, have been married for 9 years to an Egyptian. We do live in Cairo, but we love Ismailea and try to visit whenever we can. My husband has family there and some old friends. I don't know any foreigners there, but I'm sure there are quite a few. I'll keep my eyes and ears open inshaAllah and let you know. If you want to contact me, my e-mail: karinfarid@hotmail.com

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianHeart
Member # 1217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asalem alekoum!

Hi! I'm also a Canadian muslim, married to an Egyptian but living in France right now. My husband and I are hoping to move to Canada soon (to the Ottawa area) and since I haven't lived in Canada for 10 years, I was wondering if you could recommend any good places or classes to learn about Islam in Ontario? I know that there is a mosque in Ottawa. Have you been there? Do they offer arabic and/or Qu'ran classes?
Thanks for any information you could give me,
Masalama

Posts: 66 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alliamuslimah
Member # 3900

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for alliamuslimah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egyptian heart...I KNOW A GREAT PLACE U CAN GET ALL THE INFO U COULD EVER NEED FOR UR ARRIVAL INSHALLAH TO OTTAWA CHECK OUT THIS SITE http://www.ottawamuslim.net/ ITS FILLED WITH TONS OF ISLAMIC STUFF BASED OUT OF OTTAWA...MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I HOPE U CAN FIND WHAT UR LOOKING FOR FROM THAT SITE I THINK IT HAS THE MOST OTTAWA INFO IN IT I COULD FIND.
SALAM ALAIKOM

Posts: 23 | From: mississauga ontario | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alliamuslimah
Member # 3900

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alliamuslimah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also egyptianheart one more thing...there is this great site called reciter.org where u can learn quranic arabic it highlights whats being recited as it plays the recitation i found it to be a good tool for learning as well as having an english-roman arabic-arabic quran really that was what i found to help most...if u know the arabic alphabet sounds first it gets much easier after that to read it. try reading surah ta-ha ayas 25-28...im pretty sure its that numbers but cant check for sure cuz of women period time right now sorry but it will help inshallah if u read that part before u start ur learning everytime. hope i was of some help for u sis.. salam alaikom
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, there is a ES member named "Rosi" located in Ismailia. She posted a message "Need a friend" in the forum "Locate a friend or business in Egypt".

Maybe you both can link up together. Good luck!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 29 March 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alliamuslimah
Member # 3900

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for alliamuslimah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salam alaikom karinfarid...glad to hear from you, i will give u an email inshallah in next few days and we may start to get to know eachother a bit more maybe we could get together and enjoy eachothers company after i arrive, and am grateful to have any sisters for friendships and learning more about islam our beautiful religion, and of course a bit scared of my big new life in ismailia but i hear its really nice there im just wishing i can have friend who shares the similar experience of such a dramatic relocation and learning exactly how do they shop there and stufff like that lol...i heard a lot about bartering prices etc...i am horrible at that i hate to try get stuff cheaper not used to it. here the price is the price end of story lol. will definatly be a huge learning experience. well ill talk to u soon inshallah.
salam alaikom sister may allah bless u and all the muslims of the world.
allia

alliamuslimah
Member # 3900

Rate Member
cool tigerlily thx for the info ...will look into it for sure. guess im not the only one needing new batch of friends lol
im so excited i just cant wait to get there and see my angel fiance face to face. whew cuz im in mad love with him.
ill stop expressing my emotions now lol ill just go check out her post...salam alaikom

Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

alliamuslimah, alf mabrouk and congratulationa and i pray to allah you enjoy egypt

nesrine-cairo

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com