EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Akshar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Akshar
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our wise and decent lady, Akshar is a bit ill. Join me all to wish her a speedy recovery and to come back soon to her informative and special contributions.
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
Our wise and decent lady, Akshar is a bit ill. Join me all to wish her a speedy recovery and to come back soon to her informative and special contributions.

Oh dear..what's wrong with her??

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

oh iam so sorry to hear this and may she have a speedy recovery, i was wondering why she isnt posting much these days..get well soon akshar, if u need a doc, certainly its Egydoc

PS: very kind and nice of you egy_prince, barak allahu fik

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
Oh dear..what's wrong with her??

Nothing Giggle, may be just the effect of seasons change...some days ago it was cold and nowadays it's hot.
Thanks Mohamed, It's our duty to good people here.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jane

Sorry to hear you are not well. Hope you feel better soon.

Best Wishes#
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Janes behalf, she is getting better. Lol, at least she was half an hour ago when I spoke to her on the phone.
She was almost back to her normal mucky overbearing self
Sorry Jane.... couldnt resist that one!! lol

Seriously hope you are soon 100% again, but then again, isnt it nice having everyone run around after you?

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Akshar, hope you're doing better now ... best wishes for your recovery.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi Akshar, get well soon

Posts: 22 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karaba
Member # 3322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karaba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yalla Akshar, get well soon we need you !!!!

Posts: 18 | From: spain | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneeking in here against Dr's advice who has told me to rest I find this thread gosh you don't know how comforting it is to have your good wishes.

I have had a really nasty kidney infection and i am still on intravenous antibiotics. But the nice thing is how good the standard of care is here in Egypt and frankly better than I would get in UK.

1/2 an hour after my mother in law found me collapsed in bed the Dr was here and his nurse has been in twice a day since giving me my medication. I am still in a lot of pain but my fever has gone and I am feeling 90% myself.

The news last night that Shareen was going to visit me in July sent me on an instant relapse (only kidding)

Thanks again

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dearest akshar

oooohhhhh how nasty ....... at least you have good people around you.
i think you have got better treatment than the uk - it now takes me 5 days to see my gp!!!

anyway i hope you are feeling better soon - i am torn between telling you to get some rest and encouraging you to sneak to your computer coz we all love your posts

much love and best wishes for a speedy recovery
kay

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane, hurry up and get better and come back. I need your answer to my question in the bigamy thread. Please!
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akshar...i hope you are feeling better. i also will say i am sorry if your conputer could nt handle my mail to you...out of 23 people you were the only one who had a problem....in fact 20 said keep em coming...love it???however you have been deleted from my special list so you will hear no more from me....SAD OR WHAT???maybe you need a new computer that can deal with good news ???
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Sneeking in here against Dr's advice who has told me to rest I find this thread gosh you don't know how comforting it is to have your good wishes.

I have had a really nasty kidney infection and i am still on intravenous antibiotics. But the nice thing is how good the standard of care is here in Egypt and frankly better than I would get in UK.

1/2 an hour after my mother in law found me collapsed in bed the Dr was here and his nurse has been in twice a day since giving me my medication. I am still in a lot of pain but my fever has gone and I am feeling 90% myself.

The news last night that Shareen was going to visit me in July sent me on an instant relapse (only kidding)

Thanks again

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roddy, maybe you need a new computer that doesn't have a fixation with question marks???

Jane, hope you're feeling a lot better, you need to build up your strength for next week, cos you know what's going to happen, don't you?

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
roddy, maybe you need a new computer that doesn't have a fixation with question marks???

Jane, hope you're feeling a lot better, you need to build up your strength for next week, cos you know what's going to happen, don't you?

Oh no another visit from the vodka demoness aka Moll.

It is definately round the pool Moll I am not trying to make my way home after another evening with you. Mahmoud can't wait to see you guys again.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for esposible     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are you from Roddy?
Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com