EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy Birthday to Laura

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Laura
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You my friend are getting younger by the minute...how come?

Dear Laura, all the best wishes for a beautiful birthday, and many many more to come, with your loving family!

Enjoy!

'Kol Sana wenty Tayeba ya Gameela'

Love,

Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 22 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Laura,

Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to youuuuuu

Wish all your dreams come true with ur new age.

Best wishes,
Fanta

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear Laura,

senna helwa ya gamil, senna helwa ya gamil, senna helwa ya Laura, senna helwa ya gamil.

Hoch soll sie leben, hoch soll sie leben, drei mal so hoch

Happy birthday to you, happy birhday to you, happy birthday to Laura, happy birthday to you!!!

May this years all your wishes and hopes come true (the ones that you always wished for but never happened!), may God bless you with health, faith and happiness!

All the best & salam,
Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to you Laura

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura,
Happy Birthday, hope the coming year is good for you.
Kat2

Posts: 22 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday and many of them

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura don't forget to tell us if they sang happy birthday to you, in Arabic classes!

Cheers!
Monica

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Laura, may you have many many more!!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monicaaaaaaaa

How sweet of you to make a special post just for this.!! Thank you dear...from the bottom of my heart for your kindness

Younger? Hmmmmm lol...not sure what you mean but mumkin yumkin...or is it fel mish mish..lol

Thank you also to Fantachero and Karin and Mooly and kat2 and Akshar and Shareen! Your wishes and thoughts were truly appreciated.

This is for all of you

http://www.riversongs.com/exrv27/tu.html

I have bitten off quite a bit in the new classes I am enrolled in and think I will have to take a break from the board for a while to devote some time to first learning the arabic alphabet and writing it in all forms so I can catch up with the classes I have missed to date.

Have also enrolled in several Islamic study groups and have started to meet some really great sisters here in Alex. They are all non-egyptian english speaking ladies and I love it! Thats not to say I don't admire and love all the egyptian women I know

Take care all and again thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Salam
Laura

ps to Monica...My first lesson was a private one and didnt tell the teacher it was my birthday so no, I didnt hear "senna helwa ya gameel" lol

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 23 April 2004).]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com