EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Any good idea for business in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any good idea for business in Egypt
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I am looking at doing business in Egypt, I have been trying to think of an idea that would be rewarding. For a capital of 500,000 to 700,000 Egyptian pounds, is that enough?, what kind of business with in this capital range....Any Sharm possible businesses.
Your input is appreciated.
PITO

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not enough if you're thinking high return.

What if there was a consortium of investors towards a high return project in Egypt would you consider?

quote:
Originally posted by Pito:
Hi,
I am looking at doing business in Egypt, I have been trying to think of an idea that would be rewarding. For a capital of 500,000 to 700,000 Egyptian pounds, is that enough?, what kind of business with in this capital range....Any Sharm possible businesses.
Your input is appreciated.
PITO

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Pito (edited 30 January 2005).]

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pito,

I am in Canada now... and I am relocating by the beginning of next year or even before.

What about posting your email and I can give you at least a preliminary idea of things to expect.

There are some business people on this board. Maybe others could also enlighten you.

quote:
Thanks Monica for your Reply,
Let me give you a bit of back ground about my self.
I have been away from Egypt for 13 years, I am an Egyptian/Canadian, my experience really is in the telecom field and software design, I live in Ottawa,Ont, Canada. Thinking seriously to relocate in Egypt, But I need seriously to know what will I be doing over there.

So, Let me know about this investment, to be honest with you, from what I hear about business in Egypt it sounds like trust, proficionalism and Win/Win situation is not really the culture of business over there "correct me if I am wrong". If you can fill me up I will appreciate it.
Cheers,
PITO

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Thanks again,
I will give you my hot mail E-mail account, when you send to me I will give you my rogers/work account.

pito1pito@hotmail.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Done.

quote:
Thanks again,
I will give you my hot mail E-mail account, when you send to me I will give you my rogers/work account.

pito1pito@hotmail.com

Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
yassrook
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yassrook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Pito,kindly mail me at yasser69eg@yahoo.com for further details.bye.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica,

my egyptian fiance is thinking to start a business also with a friend, but with much less money, just 50.000 Egy. Pounds...

They want to open a budget hostel somewhere in Cairo or Dahab or or or....

I'd appreciate if you could tell me also what to expect,
here is my email: mariafeldburg@yahoo.com

thank you very much, i really have no idea at all of how much money is needed, how long it will take to get anything back etc.

take care

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't...the law, the lazy never honest workers will damage all your money!!!

I know lots of foreigners who brought their money to egypt, to earn just nothing because of the above mentioned points.

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm... for the workers, well we know a lot who are relyable and honest workers, so this won't be the problem...

for the law, what do you mean exactly??? what could cause problems??

i know a budget hostel in cairo, it managed to grow from nothing into a huge success in just 1 year!! nowadays it's the nr. 1. place for individual travellers. one year ago nobody knew it...

that's why i have hope,
but... anyone has had different experiences here??

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isn't only the law, but the governmentworkers.
They can come every couple of days to recieve 'black money', or they close down your business for any 'made' reason.

The tax is the next problem, nothing for people who know german safety.
I run in the past a homecosmeticservice in germany(until I got a strong chemicalallergie).
You have there to write down your income, expenses, etc. and note the counted tax you have to pay, then you transfere it from your bank to the finanzoffice-monthly.
In egypt it's sooo different.
They come and count the tax for you !!!!!!!
In can cost you home and house and your last nerve! And it depends also on the black money, and they never tell you how much they want as Bachschisch....
You show them your books and they tell you if you are say the truth or not(believe it) and "tell you" the endprice for your tax !
Many people I know got such things suddenly and had to pay for tiny shops over the year 30000 ,-, and more. All have cases in front of the court to releave the high price and all have to pay lots of money for unhonest lawyers.

Saeeda, we finished our taxbook, we are in year Nr.4...will the taxpeople believe us, that we have only some hundreds sometimes minus, this month 15h., income? I believe not.
The licence we will never get it, because at the end we knew that our shop isn't agreed in that street.
Because my husband doesn't close down, he

got THE ORDER OVERLASTWEEK, TO BE PUNISHED WITH 1 YEAR PRISON !!!!!!!!!!

They can come anyday and take him and I am sitting at home fearing and crying!
Last year one came, he want black money, my husband gave him all income of the previous day, 20,- ! IT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR HIM, HE 'TOOK IT' AND CLOSED AND SEALED OUR SHOP WITH RED GUM AND STAMP!!!!!!!!
My husband opened it and continued work! He sayed, "how other we could live and pay the rent?"
He is facing in the future also for this imprisonment.
I know companies, who have papers and the governmentworkers didn't take enough, they bulled down their factories with caterpillars right up on our mountain.

I SWEAR TO ALL OF YOU THAT I HATE THIS COUNTRY DEEEEEEEP OF THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART BECAUSE OF AAAAAALL THIS AND THAUSENDS MORE PROBLEMS AND I CAN JUST INFORM AND WARN MY FRIENDS HERE TO SAVE THEIR MONEY AWAY FROM EGYPT AND TO GO AWAY OR STAY AWAY SELF.
AND I SWEAR THAT I WILL CRY FROM HAPPINESS WHEN THE DAY IS COMING, THAT I CAN LIEVE THIS FAKED ROTTEN PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
It isn't only the law, but the governmentworkers.
They can come every couple of days to recieve 'black money', or they close down your business for any 'made' reason.

The tax is the next problem, nothing for people who know german safety.
I run in the past a homecosmeticservice in germany(until I got a strong chemicalallergie).
You have there to write down your income, expenses, etc. and note the counted tax you have to pay, then you transfere it from your bank to the finanzoffice-monthly.
In egypt it's sooo different.
They come and count the tax for you !!!!!!!
In can cost you home and house and your last nerve! And it depends also on the black money, and they never tell you how much they want as Bachschisch....
You show them your books and they tell you if you are say the truth or not(believe it) and "tell you" the endprice for your tax !
Many people I know got such things suddenly and had to pay for tiny shops over the year 30000 ,-, and more. All have cases in front of the court to releave the high price and all have to pay lots of money for unhonest lawyers.

Saeeda, we finished our taxbook, we are in year Nr.4...will the taxpeople believe us, that we have only some hundreds sometimes minus, this month 15h., income? I believe not.
The licence we will never get it, because at the end we knew that our shop isn't agreed in that street.
Because my husband doesn't close down, he

got THE ORDER OVERLASTWEEK, TO BE PUNISHED WITH 1 YEAR PRISON !!!!!!!!!!

They can come anyday and take him and I am sitting at home fearing and crying!
Last year one came, he want black money, my husband gave him all income of the previous day, 20,- ! IT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR HIM, HE 'TOOK IT' AND CLOSED AND SEALED OUR SHOP WITH RED GUM AND STAMP!!!!!!!!
My husband opened it and continued work! He sayed, "how other we could live and pay the rent?"
He is facing in the future also for this imprisonment.
I know companies, who have papers and the governmentworkers didn't take enough, they bulled down their factories with caterpillars right up on our mountain.

I SWEAR TO ALL OF YOU THAT I HATE THIS COUNTRY DEEEEEEEP OF THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART BECAUSE OF AAAAAALL THIS AND THAUSENDS MORE PROBLEMS AND I CAN JUST INFORM AND WARN MY FRIENDS HERE TO SAVE THEIR MONEY AWAY FROM EGYPT AND TO GO AWAY OR STAY AWAY SELF.
AND I SWEAR THAT I WILL CRY FROM HAPPINESS WHEN THE DAY IS COMING, THAT I CAN LIEVE THIS FAKED ROTTEN PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Sara

Tell me one thing Sara, would you consider running a business in Germany without having the necessary permits/paperwork in place and still expect things to go smoothly? If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Ann, some papers need until three years, who the hell can pay the rent all that time without one piaster income?

I hate egypt and I will lieve as soon as I can.
I have pain, sadness and nothing but a holy **** in this rotten country!

Yes, I will lieve, and it will be the biiiggest pleasure ever in my whole life!

If I could, I would go/run now!

Sara

saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Sara,

I am really sorry for your shitty situation,
yeah of course it's a big problem if government workers are asking for black money, but tell me when someone who had to pay black money turns to court and acuses the government worker, he won't receive his money back???

I mean, ok in the beginning he has to pay for the lawyer but isn't it like everywhere else, that the one who finally wins the case gets all the money back??

[This message has been edited by saeeda (edited 30 January 2005).]

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Saeeda, you haven't a piece of evidence and they are al like that, because they cannot make a living.
Most of them take your husbands sallary...

Sara

prpboy
Member # 6484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for prpboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO PITO ...
hey pito .. i see you are a canadian moving to egypt soon .. my friend is also a canadian from halifax who is moving to egypt soon too ... but a lot of people told us that he should just enter egypt on a tourist visa and keep renewing it .. what do u think ?
and he will work for a private company so they didn't ask for a work permit ..
is that better than getting a work permit and going through all the fuss ?
thanx for your help,
bye

Posts: 96 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chick fil A franchise
Nice Clean Port a potties for by the sea in summer months charge for it.
Iced Drinks Lemonade, Iced Sweet Tea, Grape Juice by nice stands by the corners...Italian ices..

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, Saeeda, you haven't a piece of evidence and they are al like that, because they cannot make a living.
Most of them take your husbands sallary...

Sara

Unfortunately, Sara is right.
Sara, can you take your husband to your country (Germany?) and start there again?

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Ohh, we are planing it for the summer, I was searching and asking for help to find a flat, but it isn't easy.
Nobody like familys with a lots of kids..

I will visit my embassy next week, to ask for adices and help, netherless the biggest problem will be,
that it will be a socialflat and we will live from socialmoney.
So, I am soo shame to go and ask.
But it's the only choice.

..and my husband is fearing his situation as brownskined foreigner, moslem and maybe workless.
He saied, he would lieve us, and go back to egypt in that case...for our sake
Oh, Ja Rob, what a future...

Hope to find a solution soon.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara, that is a really difficult situation indeed. My heart and prayers go out to you, girl!!! Is it possible to ask someone from your family in Germany to start there the process of getting the government assistance for your family? Or kind of guarantee the sponsorship? You have to go to your Embassy ASAP, considering the seriousness of your husband's situation with the government!
If you qualify for the government assistance, maybe they can set up jobs for both of you prior to your arrival. There is no shame in asking for help when you need it, you have given it an honest try and it did not work. That can really happen to anyone of us, at any time. I wish from the bottom of my heart I could financially help you at least to pay the taxes or whatever crap charges are putting your husband in fear of jail term. Write me an email, give me the amount of money you need, I see what I can do, maybe I can help at least a little bit (iwonabc@yahoo.com).

ES MEMBERS: what do you think, maybe we can help Sara to gather the money to bail out her husband from the jail term that can happen any time? At least we can try. Please.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 31 January 2005).]

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nooooooooooo, thaaaaaaaaank you !

Habebty, I don't need money, REALLY!

Ohh, my g.., No!

The problem is sooo different! First, if I tell my embassy about the problem with the order of imprisonment, they will maybe refuse a visa for him at all....?!
To go to germany and to live there in any room with my family for the first 2 month, I have enough money.
Because we will sale the mashines of the workshop!
The problem is differnet!
We need to find there a flat, which is agreed and paied by the government, because we cannot afford a 'normal' rentflat!
To buy dayly things we will need sozialmoney in the beginning, this, we will get it for sure then.
My family doesn't like to help this way, because it's a biiiiiig shame, and they think, we will not be happy in germany.
But, we will, inschaallah!
"Foreignerproblems" we have it here also in egypt, cannot get worse in germany!
We cannot afford schoolfees in egypt, in G it's free.
We cannot afford higher cost for doctor and medications.
In G it will be free for us as Socialcase!
Every village has Playgrounds free in germany, in egypt it costs money, and clothes, food, etc.
Our case is kept better in germany, I am sure! But my husband is sooo afraid, because he looks sooo egytian..

Again thank you toooooooo much for the "money collectiontry", but I realy don't need it now and here, and , in the case, that I couldn't afford tikkets, I heared, that my embassy would pay this!
And I still have an ols Skoda to sale, will bring me enough money to fly !
The biggest Problem is the Flat in germany!
After that everything is alright; I will ask my embassy next week, inschaallah!

Nice day and Allah's Hassanat for you

Sara

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I feel better now. You are welcome. The Embassy may pay for tickets: you are right. I hope everything works out for you and your family. I wish you the best of luck!
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again thanks...
Do you know which town will be the best for us moslems near Frankfurt or Mannheim?
Sara

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Again thanks...
Do you know which town will be the best for us moslems near Frankfurt or Mannheim?
Sara

Can't give you the name, but Frankfurt seems 'international' enough, also, they hire a lot of foreign employees. The exact location, however, will probably be conditioned by the availability of government assisted housing thay you will apply for.

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

EgyptianSalsa
Member # 6508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianSalsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sara,

I know this is none of my business, but I hope you will forgive me for my good intentions.

If I were you I would prioritize my problems as follows:

1. Help your children
2. Save your skin
3. Help your husband

The whole point of this message is, save your children first. If you don't do this now, your children will hate you for not giving them the best education opportunities available, and your conscience will bother you forever. Believe me, your family and the German Embassy will NEVER refuse to help your children, because they are German children.

What you do next is up to you; it is a personal life choice in which I have no say. You could stay in the country to help out your poor husband, or you could just flee. That just depends on how much you really love him.

Wish you all the best.

Salsa

Posts: 10 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karah Mia- What a nice offer you have made,
I am so enlightned by your goodness
German Sara- Don't be too proud to ask for help.....I would of helped with Karah Mia
Good luck, god bless to you and your family!
Sure sounds like you had hard times, think positive things have got to get better in Germany for you!

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Ohhhhhhh, dears, you are soooo lovely..

Thank you tooo much!

I have this problem since maaaany years, about maybe 7 years...
I was working in the policesection in the prison, but got veeeery sick in my stomach. I couldn't sleep and couldn't walk straight from the pain when I was thinking in that work. It wasn't easy, I was soo young and week; the prisoners hated me, because I had to contoll them, find their drugs, etc.
They threw things against me, everyday I had to hear from at least 10 people :'When I come out, I will kill all your family and you'. And I had no right to punish them for this...in germany the prisoners have to be relocated in the society...
After many stages of check ups the doctors had forbidden me to work there again. They told me, my injurance will pay for me, I applyed, and really they paied. It was about 12 Years ago about 1500 German Mark each month. Very later, when I came to egypt, it was a money to live well with it.
Then, I got this letter, that I had to proofe, that I am not able for ANY kind of work. BUT THIS WASN'T WHAT I SIGNED WHEN WE MADE THE INJURANCECONTRACT!
They changed the law, my parents went to a lawyer...it didn't help, they just stopped payment!
So people, never injure with the company 'DEBEKA'!!!!!
On this day my world stopped. My husband just learned that the police doesn't take him back . On this day we got poor. My Sara was just speaking her first small sentences. She opened the freezer and asked me with a 'happy smile' where the food has gone...?
I was crying and also now in this moment I am crying.
I was too shame to tell my mom. After monthes she asked me why I sound so quite.. I told her it's nothing, just I cannot afford a feastdaydress for sara (didn't like to tell the truth)
But she knew it's worse.
From that month she spend in us every month, my husband is working aaall day and trys his very best, but we failed.
But we are better now, than in the beginning, in January my husband made at least 900,-about and plus my mom's money it's all right to buy what we need.
For now !
But what about later, my parents will, as God wants, die one day.And, they are 'paytired'
What about my childrens education, we have to send them back to the governmentrun school.
What about sirious illnes.
What about injurance for age?
We have nothing!

Germany is the only solution, right?

Once, when my kids was in governmentschool I got sooo sick. The doctors saied it's NOT the amoebe infection, I have a fat file of reports. Over one year I had diarrehoe, lost 20 kg of my body weight, was rather bones. I was delivered to Kasr El Aini, they did a lots of research, told me, my body is alright, I HAD TO CHANGE MY LIFE
My mom helped to put my kids in a privat arabic school for last and this year.
I got better and my weight back.
Since some days I suffer from disturbed heartrythm. I counted, that every about 60 beats, my heart stops for 1 beat. It is horrible; my friends told me, that I will reach that point one day...

I feel so sad and helpless and I am really so shame to go to the embassy, but I will, inschaallah!
IT'S LATEST TIME!

And, EgyptianSalsa,
you are completly right! Absolutely!
Please, your replys (and all others)
give me a lots of strongness,
so please, tell me more, what you think and feel!

Thanks for your lovely help, all of you, it is enough and more help if you can advice me more.
Alhamdulillah I don't need any money now!

Sara

saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Sara
really go to Germany!!! At least you will have the basic things necessary for life sure, and you don't have to worry about that, you have a right for that.

Ok, it will be a poor life in germany also, but a poor life from german standards is a rich life from egyptian standards!!!

this is my problem also. i always said that i don't need to be rich to be happy, that i don't mind to be poor. but, i was saying that while looking from german standards. if i look with egyptian eyes, yes i really want to be rich. just to have the basic things (medical insurance, good school for kids, possibility to save money for the old years)

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
right!
But the MOST difficult thing to 'save' is the wellbeing and future of kids.
If I wouldn't have kids then I would just live like that!

Sara

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Sara, you are still a very strong person to go through all that! It is unfortunately normal for your body to react to psychological distress in a way of illness: psychosomatic issues can cause ANY disease in our body! (except virus...) In order to stay healthy you need to always keep positive outlook, even if the darn reality kicks you to the ground. I always try to see the glass half full instead of half empty, even if I have to cream at myself through the tears that that damn glass is HALF FULL and end of the story...First take care of your own well being, then reach out for your kids. Please remember no woman has ever become a good mother if she neglected herself as a human being first. Keep it in mind. I will pray for you, for whatever it is worth...

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you , dear Karah....

...absolutely right...
I think I have to care some for myself !

I will go now to our bakery and buy this delicious balls, baked in oil and drunk in sugarwater..... ,and 'Zeinabfingers'
and some Vanilliapudding and try to get a english newspaper...and new sportstrousers for home and............tomorrow I will put my naughty Yasmina in the Kindergarten...

And I will try to get some hours off.......just for myself...without my beloved husband...just to make it once right, just for myself...
...yes, that's what I need

Sara

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com