EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » school and living expenses in cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: school and living expenses in cairo
kib
Member # 4337

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for kib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all,

i am new to your forum. i am considering moving to egypt from canada. does anyone know anything about the canadian international school of egypt, in new cairo? can anyone give me some advice on living expenses, such as utilities, groceries, sundries, etc? thanks for your help!

Posts: 15 | From: canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you interested of applying for a teaching position with the Canadian international school? Or do you have children that you wish to enroll in the school?

If you are looking for a position with the school, let me know and I can send you some contact information.

If you are employed by an international school, then your living expenses will be quite low as the school will provide you with accomodation.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com