EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mokoo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mokoo
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The anti-Islamic propaganda by Mokoo is very sickening....I for one am wondering what happened to him that makes him question and dispise Islam so much to a point that he spends so much time to find contradictions in the religion.Why the specific interest in Islam...Why not Judism...Hinduism...Budism...or any other religion?Why are you so dead set on finding "fault"???
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salam,

I do suspect Mokoo is the incarnation of warriorofchrist, who tried to poison the forum with his combat evangalistic stuff. When he did not get the reaction he was hoping for - to save us all - he went off to associate with some even heavier evangalistic combat comparative religion sites, and is blessing us now with the contents of the books and texts posted there..

If I'm wrong and Mokoo is not related to Warriorofchrist, then he must be at least his soulmate!

salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
salam,

I do suspect Mokoo is the incarnation of warriorofchrist, who tried to poison the forum with his combat evangalistic stuff. When he did not get the reaction he was hoping for - to save us all - he went off to associate with some even heavier evangalistic combat comparative religion sites, and is blessing us now with the contents of the books and texts posted there..

If I'm wrong and Mokoo is not related to Warriorofchrist, then he must be at least his soulmate!

salam, Karin

...I think Christ would be insulted to hear one of his "apostels" behaving like this...as far as i know one should respect each others religion...even if you do not agree with their believes...but he is showing nothing else but disrespect.On the other hand does he have a religion?...He might be an Atheist...but even they have believe in a higher power....maybe he is a Satanist...but even they are too busy making sacrifices of dead animals to make time to contradict other religions.So what does he believe in?

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I think is there is a difference between difference in opinion and hate mongering. I am not convinced one bit by Christianity or Judaism or atheism. I can copy and paste tonnes pages upon pages of very hatefull things about these persuations, it couldn't be easier. The reason I don't is that I respect Christianity, Judaism, atheism, etc.. I can understand why they may be convincing to others and I don't seek to "save" others from them.

Now if ES DID have an active moderator (sorry Shumza, but I have to say this) I would have threatened them. I think in its current form ES qualifies very well for being a hate site. Anyone who tries can get it listed as one, anyone who tries can get loads of Islamic organisations lobbying to get ES closed. With its current content ES is the equivalent of a neo-NAZI site. As far as I am concerned Mokoo can hate Islam all he likes, as long as he does it in his own words, coherently, and in a few threads.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkhnAton*
Member # 4882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkhnAton*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Mokoo is just posting free and kritikal information. Im muslim but im also a journalist and we have to see different opinions. Religions are there to belive but when we try to discover different meanings or the history, the people are getting afraid. Afraid of the truth? Or afraid to loose their picture of the world? I belive that live ans everything what is alive, is the creation of one god but im still not sure if the religions are the willing of god.
In my eyes Mokoo is doing nothing bad. He has the right like everybody else to post what he is thinking or what he found in books or the net. Anyway, its interesting (in my eyes)

Best wishes
Akhnaton

------------------
White water, white sky.
If we can swim, we can fly.

Posts: 44 | From: Cairo & Stuttgart | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mokoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day I woke up in the morning with a question, how did it all start!!!

I lite my cigarette and walked to my desk, and here I'm ...giving you nights and nights of researching ...for free...I get paid for researching in other topics where I work, but not this one, this one is a hobby, only for me...and here it is for you ...free of charge ...

People who believe in Islam are beautiful, but lack the urge to question things which makes the gap bigger between who knows and who doesn't know...

And Akhnaton, I thank you for what you think of me.

quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
The anti-Islamic propaganda by Mokoo is very sickening....I for one am wondering what happened to him that makes him question and dispise Islam so much to a point that he spends so much time to find contradictions in the religion.Why the specific interest in Islam...Why not Judism...Hinduism...Budism...or any other religion?Why are you so dead set on finding "fault"???

[This message has been edited by Mokoo (edited 27 July 2004).]

Posts: 195 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mokoo:
One day I woke up in the morning with a question, how did it all start!!!

I lite my cigarette and walked to my desk, and here I'm ...giving you nights and nights of researching ...for free...I get paid for researching in other topics where I work, but not this one, this one is a hobby, only for me...and here it is for you too...free of charge ...

People who believe in Islam are beautiful, but lack the urge to question things, which is not smart.

Well we don't want it so save yourself the effort. any thread started by you I never open and once you have posted on a thread I never look at it again. Your posts are so not interesting. This is Egypt search not Islam search so your topics are not what people go to this forum to hear.

Kimo the problem with Shumza is she is having a very difficult pregnancy and because of back pain can't sit at a computer. She requested addittionly moderators but all her emails have been ignored. Only the administrator can appoint moderators and he has gone awol for over a year now. We are stuck with an unmoderatoted forum.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AkhnAton*:

In my eyes Mokoo is doing nothing bad. He has the right like everybody else to post what he is thinking or what he found in books or the net. Anyway, its interesting (in my eyes)

Best wishes
Akhnaton

Interesting in ur eyes, eh? claiming our prophet (peace be upon him) to be a bewitch is interesting!?

I doubt that u r a journalist! Didn’t they teach while u r a still a kid to respect others and their beliefs even if it is wrong?! Didn’t they teach at journalist school that u has boundaries and limits when it comes to expressing ur views which include not to insult people or attacking them because u disagree with them.

I doubt u r even a Muslim! How could see anybody insulting ur prophet to be interesting? Did u even read all of his posts? Or u just skipped to the conclusion that it is interesting because he just cutting and pasting a lot of trash? Didn’t they teach at journalist school to make sure about the source of every site that u use/read and check for its update dates and the agenda behind it?

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mokoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So don't open my topics...ignor them...so do the people who are not interested to read my threads, simple...

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Well we don't want it so save yourself the effort. any thread started by you I never open and once you have posted on a thread I never look at it again. Your posts are so not interesting. This is Egypt search not Islam search so your topics are not what people go to this forum to hear.

Kimo the problem with Shumza is she is having a very difficult pregnancy and because of back pain can't sit at a computer. She requested addittionly moderators but all her emails have been ignored. Only the administrator can appoint moderators and he has gone awol for over a year now. We are stuck with an unmoderatoted forum.

Posts: 195 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Bahy, quote me if I insulted your prophet I challenge you to find anything on me!!!

It's all from your books, there is nothing here I'm claiming that lacks book names/chapter numbers/verse numbers in everything I post. In both languages English and Arabic.. go back to hard copy books and see for yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by BahYBasha:
Interesting in ur eyes, eh? claiming our prophet (peace be upon him) to be a bewitch is interesting!?

I doubt that u r a journalist! Didn’t they teach while u r a still a kid to respect others and their beliefs even if it is wrong?! Didn’t they teach at journalist school that u has boundaries and limits when it comes to expressing ur views which include not to insult people or attacking them because u disagree with them.

I doubt u r even a Muslim! How could see anybody insulting ur prophet to be interesting? Did u even read all of his posts? Or u just skipped to the conclusion that it is interesting because he just cutting and pasting a lot of trash? Didn’t they teach at journalist school to make sure about the source of every site that u use/read and check for its update dates and the agenda behind it?

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
I wonder how people claiming they don't open my topics yet they have a pretty good idea about them...example//you opened this one and posted a response to me in relation to every other topic that has been posted, isn't that something??

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

AkhnAton*
Member # 4882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkhnAton*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mokoo,
can you contact me plz?
geheimdienst333@hotmail.com

Posts: 44 | From: Cairo & Stuttgart | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two points here:
1-Akhnaton you are mixing several issues together. Freedom of opinion is one thing, spamming is another, and hate mongering is a third. No one in their right state of mind would read seriously a racist article, or one stereotyping a huge religion and/or culture. These kinds of sites are shut down on free hosting sites! However, I don't mind Mokoo when he writes his own stuff (which he seems to be totally uncapable of).

2-Mokoo, you seem to have the misconception that you are shocking us with *gasp* "facts" about Islam which we were not exposed to before. Wake up buddy, this is the Internet, all I need to do is click a few times and here I go: http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Religion_and_Spirituality/Faiths_and_Practices/Islam/Opposing_Views/
And I didn't even have to search!
So no pal, you are not such a great missionary enlightening the gullible country boys, most of us have been to these sites and they are surprisingly simple to respond to! To sum it up, toz feek.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Oh my...really...I'm shocked too that you didn't jump out of bed and wake out of it after the shocking verses...toz feek too

quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Two points here:
1-Akhnaton you are mixing several issues together. Freedom of opinion is one thing, spamming is another, and hate mongering is a third. No one in their right state of mind would read seriously a racist article, or one stereotyping a huge religion and/or culture. These kinds of sites are shut down on free hosting sites! However, I don't mind Mokoo when he writes his own stuff (which he seems to be totally uncapable of).

2-Mokoo, you seem to have the misconception that you are shocking us with *gasp* "facts" about Islam which we were not exposed to before. Wake up buddy, this is the Internet, all I need to do is click a few times and here I go: http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Religion_and_Spiritualit y/Faiths_and_Practices/Islam/Opposing_Views/
And I didn't even have to search!
So no pal, you are not such a great missionary enlightening the gullible country boys, most of us have been to these sites and they are surprisingly simple to respond to! To sum it up, toz feek.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Oh my...really...I'm shocked too that you didn't jump out of bed and wake out of it after the shocking verses...toz feek too

Some of us are simply not as impressionable as others. I know what happened to you, you have 3o2det el khawaga. You read something written by some khawaga and thought "hey, this has got to be true, it's written by a khawaga, I don't even need to check it or study it further" and ever since you have been pasting it allover the net.

Yalla, roo7 el3ab be3eed yalah.

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
I'm afraid to say Kimo your standards are lower than what I thought...no attack tick tacks... find someone else...
quote:
Some of us are simply not as impressionable as others. I know what happened to you, you have 3o2det el khawaga. You read something written by some khawaga and thought "hey, this has got to be true, it's written by a khawaga, I don't even need to check it or study it further" and ever since you have been pasting it allover the net.

Yalla, roo7 el3ab be3eed yalah.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
I'm afraid to say Kimo your standards are lower than what I thought...no attack tick tacks... find someone else...

Oh nooo, please Mokoo, don't say you are disappointed in me. I think my world is crumbling, the very foundation of my psyche is tearing apart at this revelation. Yanhar eswed.

Mokoo, I have nothing against you personally, it's just that I don't like brainfarters as a matter of principle.

And if you don't want to talk to me, fine! Don't! No one is forcing you baby.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i been reading most posts on many subjects and Mokoo is always there! He is seriously doing my head in now
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mooko is not spamming, he is persistent.I wish he would engage in a discussion rather than posting those long posts of his, but that is not spamming.
Mooko if that is really your research you should be able to discuss it with others.

kimo, how many people have you accused of having a khawaga Complex? I lost count.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AkhnAton*:
Hello Mokoo,
can you contact me plz?
geheimdienst333@hotmail.com

your email means secretservice333@hotmail...why secretservice?...Just a question?

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:
kimo, how many people have you accused of having a khawaga Complex? I lost count.

What was the last figure you had before losing count? Just curious.

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:
Mooko is not spamming, he is persistent.I wish he would engage in a discussion rather than posting those long posts of his, but that is not spamming.
Mooko if that is really your research you should be able to discuss it with others.

Magnoon, I'm being attacked with the most convincing win win war. They call me names and accuse me insulting. Nevertheless, I'm the one who has the torch in hand supported by proofs. In peace I try to present an intellectual debate. An invitation for people to think and question. The label "hate" will follow you every where when ever you come close to discuss this. That's why I try to avoid my own human words regarding what I think and I just put the foundations of my theories from the very heart of the holy Islam book so they don't say I'm misleading...

[This message has been edited by Mokoo (edited 28 July 2004).]

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:

Nevertheless, I'm the one who has the torch in hand ....[This message has been edited by Mokoo (edited 28 July 2004).]

No you aint got no torch my dear....Your propaganda is with the intention of making Muslims doubt their own religion...come to think of it ...youre type is also mentioned in the Quraan...read carefully and you will find yourself somewhere along the lines!

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Mokoo...are you Coptic Christian?...Just a question...because if you are...that would explain your behaviour.Im not even in Egypt but I know the situation.So go find another hobby
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member

quote:
No you aint got no torch my dear....Your propaganda is with the intention of making Muslims doubt their own religion...come to think of it ...youre type is also mentioned in the Quraan...read carefully and you will find yourself somewhere along the lines!

Yes and that cancels your logic too... Until now you haven't been able to answer even the simplist basic questions about your belief yet you're hanging with the verse that hush you away from bad guys like me...

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:

Yes and that cancels your logic too... Until now you haven't been able to answer even the simplist basic questions about your belief yet you're hanging with the verse that hush you away from bad guys like me...

What basic questions? Mohammed (pbuh) married Aisha when she was young? Please provide proof that this is not a hadith mashkook. Provide proof that when they say "married" they meant had sex. Who told this story in the hadith, who is the keeper of the hadith? Aicha herself (a wonderfull person in many respects) is known to have forged ahadith during the khawarej war. Provide proof that it wasn't traditional alover the world to marry that young.

And define what a "basic question" is. A basic question should relate to dogma and creed. Till now I haven't seen anything you said that qualifies. I admit I didn't read any of your threads because they are fucking long and boring and second hand. If you can summarise what you copy and paste and site a few examples I would be more than happy to refute them. Usually when people talk about contradictions in the Koran they forget about "asbab el-nozool" and steps in "tahreem". Usually when someone posts about Muslims converting out of Islam, I can post hundreds more stories of people converting to Islam and being satisfied by it, they give very convincing testimony too. When you talk about historical inaccuracies in the Koran you have to note that the Koran is not a "history" book like the Torah, it tells stories not history, tales from which people should derive morals, not a list of who lived how long that leaves fundamentalist Christians and Jews with the embarassement of a 10000 year old Earth.

And that's just from reading your topic titles

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:

I assume that "yes" means you are Coptic so listen...I know and so does the rest of the world....about the friction between Christians and Muslims in Egypt.So if you feel threatened...or oppressed there are other ways of dealing with your anger.By posting your topics...you dont exactly gain votes ...youre loosing it.Why?...because you convince us on the outside of Egypt that you Coptics are responsible for all the friction...helooo dont you see the light???Check your posts...it is to make anyone accuse you of fuelling religious wars.

By the way...I dont indulge disgussing my religion with "iblis"...for he wants no answers or guidence...he wants fire.So Im sorry to dissapoint you but frankly...my cat just pissed on your fire!

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Mokoo, you can't get under my skin with copy-paste. I won't read it, just give links pal. I honestly honestly wish you would write some stuff yourself sometime.

And you still didn't answer my question, how do you know marrying young was not the habit of many people in the area at that time (even Jews)? And how could you possibly think that anyone knew how old Aicha was when she married. Even today some people in the countryside of Egypt don't know how old they are. Maybe there was a margin of error say of 5 years, would it make it better if he married her when she was 14 years old?

About ahadith mashkookah, there are tonnes of them. In fact some people beilieve that the overwhelming majority of ahadith are incorrect (many people in Egypt therefore decide to live only by the Koran)! So a hadith is not something you can use to tear down someone's faith. If I want I can dig up a hundred hadith that say anything I desire, it's sad I admit, but it's true!

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member

I have no idea what are you talking about...You seem to enjoy taking me out of context and trip me in la la land. You can't answer questions and you can't even ask them. Then I suggest you sit aside and watch.

quote:
I assume that "yes" means you are Coptic so listen...I know and so does the rest of the world....about the friction between Christians and Muslims in Egypt.So if you feel threatened...or oppressed there are other ways of dealing with your anger.By posting your topics...you dont exactly gain votes ...youre loosing it.Why?...because you convince us on the outside of Egypt that you Coptics are responsible for all the friction...helooo dont you see the light???Check your posts...it is to make anyone accuse you of fuelling religious wars.

By the way...I dont indulge disgussing my religion with "iblis"...for he wants no answers or guidence...he wants fire.So Im sorry to dissapoint you but frankly...my cat just pissed on your fire!

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member

What do you say If I quote Quraan stating the same thing...????

Ready for some new surprises that would spin your head around???

quote:
Mokoo, you can't get under my skin with copy-paste. I won't read it, just give links pal. I honestly honestly wish you would write some stuff yourself sometime.

And you still didn't answer my question, how do you know marrying young was not the habit of many people in the area at that time (even Jews)? And how could you possibly think that anyone knew how old Aicha was when she married. Even today some people in the countryside of Egypt don't know how old they are. Maybe there was a margin of error say of 5 years, would it make it better if he married her when she was 14 years old?

About ahadith mashkookah, there are tonnes of them. In fact some people beilieve that the overwhelming majority of ahadith are incorrect (many people in Egypt therefore decide to live only by the Koran)! So a hadith is not something you can use to tear down someone's faith. If I want I can dig up a hundred hadith that say anything I desire, it's sad I admit, but it's true!

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:

What do you say If I quote Quraan stating the same thing...????

Ready for some new surprises that would spin your head around???

What would you say if I quote you an interpretation from the Koran proving that the Koran did not see the Earth as a sphere, but actually as an elliptoid, which is even more accurate. Would that make your head spin around.

What would you say if I quote you a Christian interpretation of the bible that "proves" it actually states the Earth is spherical not flat?

See what I mean Mokoo, this leads no where. You can see what you want to see in any holy book, just depends on how you look at it. The answer is tolerance and respect for each other. I understand most Christians and Muslims in Egypt don't even doubt the Earth is not flat, and they still respect each other.

But you still haven't told me yakhooya, what's your religion?
yalla ya mokoo, pleeeeeeeaaaaase, puretty puuuleeeeeaaaase.

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:

I have no idea what are you talking about...You seem to enjoy taking me out of context and trip me in la la land. You can't answer questions and you can't even ask them. Then I suggest you sit aside and watch.

OH...PLEEEEEAAAZZZE....funny how a man soooo "smart" doesnt know whats going on in is own country....but he knows all about how to contradict other peoples religions
So how long are you staying in LALA land?...What are you afraid of....tell us your religion?I do answer questions...I just dont answer your crap...thats what Im doing! ...Why would I want to enter into a debate with someone who is crazy?..By the way you dont have to worry about going to the "Jahanam" you so much like to mention because you will go to "Janat" reason being that you are crazy...and crazy people cannot be held responsible for their actions

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We do have science of Hadith and it's well documented and is followed by most Muslims. Muslims do not believe that any thing called Hadith has to be correct as Christins believe that anything called Gospel is not necessary correct.
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
I have to apologise...I am soooo sorrryyy!!!!....NOOOT!I see you are in the United States of Assholes(apologies to the good Americans)...how typical!....HAHAHAHA ...what do we have here??? We have Goerge Bushes Apostle...so how much is your government paying you to make us look bad????make us look like terrorists???OIC I forgot the elections are coming up...and he needs more votes...soo come on humour me...Are you planning to take over Egypt?...So whats your game...you louzy piece of **** ???You are weak...crawl out from under that rock...so we can kick your ass.Why do you people always have to be like snakes...slitthering silently...infecting everything with your bullshit propaganda?If you cant have it...you will destroy it..and then you claim to have saved it.Why dont you ask your president to be more clear on his religion...since he is part of the "Skull & Bone clan"...he would be able to give you all the info on how to bewitch someone.No wonder you are such a twisted piece of vomit.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know why I love these kind of women.not meant as flirting by the way

quote:
I have to apologise...I am soooo sorrryyy!!!!....NOOOT!I see you are in the United States of Assholes(apologies to the good Americans)...how typical!....HAHAHAHA ...what do we have here??? We have Goerge Bushes Apostle...so how much is your government paying you to make us look bad????make us look like terrorists???OIC I forgot the elections are coming up...and he needs more votes...soo come on humour me...Are you planning to take over Egypt?...So whats your game...you louzy piece of **** ???You are weak...crawl out from under that rock...so we can kick your ass.Why do you people always have to be like snakes...slitthering silently...infecting everything with your bullshit propaganda?If you cant have it...you will destroy it..and then you claim to have saved it.Why dont you ask your president to be more clear on his religion...since he is part of the "Skull & Bone clan"...he would be able to give you all the info on how to bewitch someone.No wonder you are such a twisted piece of vomit.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
quote:
as Christins believe that anything called Gospel is not necessary correct. [/B]

Said who....what are your resources...where do you get that from?

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Natasha...are you angry???...you can't face the truth no longer??...you can't reason any more??...you lost it??...I can see that...It's ok, I come from a civilzed world and that is why you never can quote me disrespectable...now have a look at your last post and you will realize where you come from???...and how your people act when they run out of answers...
quote:

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
quote:
Mokoo, you can't get under my skin with copy-paste. I won't read it

Afraid?,... I would prove you wrong??...afraid a single guy "one person" ..can prove a 1700 years belief WRONG? and from your holy book???

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Mokoo you seem to have a set of phrases that you use whenever you are not pasting something:

"You people are uncivilised", alternatively "You people don't want to see the light."

"Your standard is low, I won't talk to you any longer, mekhasmak ya we7wesh."

"Show me a reference, don't just say "the letter A is the first in the alphabet", show me references, preferably from half arsed Messianic Jewish websites. I don't peddle in opinions."

This repetition is a clear sign that you don't have a point so I am satisfied for now. I was just wondering if your vocabulary extends beyond these sentences or if I should do as many sane members have done and consider you invisible from now on?

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Afraid?,... I would prove you wrong??...afraid a single guy "one person" ..can prove a 1700 years belief WRONG? and from your holy book???

Oh, yeah I am shaking. You are the Messiah Mokoo, don't worry. Now calm down.

BTW, I had a look at that long post, nothing in it is from my holy book

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
I read the same attack in the other day from you to someone else in here...I will see if I can find it and paste it here....

quote:
Mokoo you seem to have a set of phrases that you use whenever you are not pasting something:

"You people are uncivilised", alternatively "You people don't want to see the light."

"Your standard is low, I won't talk to you any longer, mekhasmak ya we7wesh."

"Show me a reference, don't just say "the letter A is the first in the alphabet", show me references, preferably from half arsed Messianic Jewish websites. I don't peddle in opinions."

This repetition is a clear sign that you don't have a point so I am satisfied for now. I was just wondering if your vocabulary extends beyond these sentences or if I should do as many sane members have done and consider you invisible from now on?

Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
very good...now we're getting there...no big deal I have 2 new topics....filled with holy book stuff...

quote:
Oh, yeah I am shaking. You are the Messiah Mokoo, don't worry. Now calm down.

BTW, I had a look at that long post, nothing in it is from my holy book

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Natasha...are you angry???...you can't face the truth no longer??...you can't reason any more??...you lost it??...I can see that...It's ok, I come from a civilzed world and that is why you never can quote me disrespectable...now have a look at your last post and you will realize where you come from???...and how your people act when they run out of answers...

Yes...Im angry...angry that I even wasted my time trying to understand your purpose...but now its kind of dissapointing.I was hoping you would be worth wasting my time on ...but your from the USA....what can I say? Your an asshole, a fart in the wind,you spend your lives making propaganda and thinking up new ways of stealing and killing people.Like I said if you cant have it...you destroy it ...and then you claim that you have saved it.So what...are you trying to save us from our religion ...sorry to dissapoint you but no matter how hard you try create doubt ...its not working!Dont you know we are closed minded? Whatever you say or do is not going to shift our faith...so get it into your head "gomaar"!Have a wonderful day...and may the sins of your father rest upon your shoulders!

malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for malachi2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mokoo, thumbs up dude, you're giving these people a taste of their own medicine, they can't handle the fact that they worship a worthless piece of trash and you have proven how crappy their religion is. That's why they are so hateful. Listen to the responses you get, they're in denial!

Keep up the good work!

Shalom
Malachi

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo72
Member # 2218

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kimo72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nevertheless, I'm the one who has the torch in hand supported by proofs. In peace I try to present an intellectual debate.

sorry guys but i really could not stop laughing at this statement.
Mokoo, darling, if you write the bit of Quran that serves your twsited logic and pervert thoughts then it it is not intellectual, it is just twisting reality. u r connecting the wrong pieces of the puzzle and the only ones who could appreciate your art are .....! never mind.
There is no doubt you hate Islam, fine. good for you. But the same book you r talking about tells people like you "you have your religion and we have ours" so please please do not consider yourself intellectual. just sick my darling.
Shalom ya ebni menak lieh

[This message has been edited by kimo72 (edited 29 July 2004).]

Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cappa
Member # 4926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY ARE U ALL ATTACKIN MOOKOO???

mookoo seems very reasonable and yet most of u are on his case like this is some sort of personal attack.....
just because the man is debating some sensitive issues doesn't mean u have to attack him..THIS IS NOT HATE and its NOT DISRESPECT...these are simple questions that are suppose to trigger thought.. things are much simpler than u make them out to be..

to question and find answers is to truly believe...don't be afraid to question and make sense out of wt u believe..the simplest explanation is probably the right one..so lets question and search for answers together.. with u all attackin mookoo just proves his point further..

and NATASHIAH don't be afraid of the truth... if u truly believe then u sh'd have answers and not doubts..

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This debate turned into compulsive-obsessive disorder. Whoever wants to attack me (for a change) for my diagnosis, please knock yourself out. I utterly respect all people's beliefs, however, my hair is red.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com