EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Boycott

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boycott
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, after having read everyones replie to various posts from Mookoo, Muslims should 'boycott' these threads. You cant change these peoples minds, they have a sickness in their hearts and Allah will increase it. I am all for debate and discussion but blatent dissing of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is just something that any Muslim should have to read and put up with. Afterall isnt this an Egyptian forum?
Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
Personally, after having read everyones replie to various posts from Mookoo, Muslims should 'boycott' these threads. You cant change these peoples minds, they have a sickness in their hearts and Allah will increase it. I am all for debate and discussion but blatent dissing of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is just something that any Muslim should have to read and put up with. Afterall isnt this an Egyptian forum?

You are right...he is very, very sick.He wants to create friction and he enjoys rubbing people up the wrong way!...The best thing we can do is to ignore him...one can clearly see that he is against Islam.He has no respect for our religion and yet he says he comes from a civilised country.I spit on his head...no thats too dignified...i spit in his face!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's nothing but a spammer and if I were an admin here I would delete his posts.
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
malachi2004 should also be boycotted...he is just as sick!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
Member # 2262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only for yor info, Shumza is not administrating this board anymore. I don't think she even visits it. (Shumzy, are you around now?) She posted a topic on this not long ago.

And Sammy is mia.

------------------
Visit our community for women only at: http://pub163.ezboard.com/bthenewtreehouse

Posts: 119 | From: Spain, Madrid | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen:
Only for yor info, Shumza is not administrating this board anymore. I don't think she even visits it. (Shumzy, are you around now?) She posted a topic on this not long ago.

And Sammy is mia.

I know, Carmen, I read that ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GUYS DONOT SAY THAT,DONOT BE WEEK,THE WHOLE OF OUR LIFE WE HAVE MET ALOT OF THOSE PEOPLE,WHOM CARYING A BLACK GRUDGE AGAINST,MOSLIMS,ISLAM AND OUR PROPHET MOHAMAD!!BUT DOES THAT PREVENT THE PEOPLE TO EMBRACE THE ISLAM!!
PLEASE WHEN YOU CAN ANSWER THEM DO PLEASE!!!THANK YOU

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a muslim, I find it very easy to simply ignore mokoo's postings!! Mafeesh muskella!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mokoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
GUYS DONOT SAY THAT,DONOT BE WEEK,THE WHOLE OF OUR LIFE WE HAVE MET ALOT OF THOSE PEOPLE,WHOM CARYING A BLACK GRUDGE AGAINST,MOSLIMS,ISLAM AND OUR PROPHET MOHAMAD!!BUT DOES THAT PREVENT THE PEOPLE TO EMBRACE THE ISLAM!!
PLEASE WHEN YOU CAN ANSWER THEM DO PLEASE!!!THANK YOU

Obviously no one can answer my questions that is why they keep erasing all my posts, simple!

Posts: 195 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cappa
Member # 4926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
malachi2004 should also be boycotted...he is just as sick!

so first mookoo and now malachi....why don't u just cover your eyes and your ears and pretend u r in your own lil world...everytime there is a question u can't answer..run in the closet and play with your fleas..

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cappa:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Natashiah:
[b]malachi2004 should also be boycotted...he is just as sick!

so first mookoo and now malachi....why don't u just cover your eyes and your ears and pretend u r in your own lil world...everytime there is a question u can't answer..run in the closet and play with your fleas..

[/B][/QUOTE]

...you mean pretend to be like you??

Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cappa:
[QUOTE]

Mokoo...AKA cappa AKA JOSHUA AKA....etc etc etc...

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you might be right there Manoeash - aka
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com