EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » viva espania!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: viva espania!
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's something very special about spain!
the music..,the friendly attitude..,the most beautiful women in the whole world...,the sense of humour!!?..
the language itself!
i would really like to meet people from spain and share experiences and different cultures!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm only Spanish descent. I was born in Cuba, but I still have family in Spain that are Spanish, not Cubans. I have cousins in Northern Spain, and my grandfather came from the very south, Canary Isles. Just out of curiousity, where are you from?
quote:
Originally posted by blackmore11:
there's something very special about spain!
the music..,the friendly attitude..,the most beautiful women in the whole world...,the sense of humour!!?..
the language itself!
i would really like to meet people from spain and share experiences and different cultures!

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have a house in Spain and I love it there.I will probably end up living there permantley in the next few years.My house is in the Jalon valley,do you know this area it is between Valencia and Alicante.

Such a beautiful climate, wonderful scenary,and special people.

But this is a forum about Egypt maybe not to many people have visited Spain or lived there.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey foreign gurl,
i'm egyptian.
i've been to spain about 10 years ago and i had so much fun!
and if u asked me about the country i would like to visit the most,i would say cuba and then jamaica...
ther's something about the latin spirit that drives me crazy..
i'm really lookin forward to get to know u.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GeGe i think u're so lucky..
having a house there by the sea is one of my dreams

foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but there are quite a few Spaniards on this forum, and there is at least one Egyptian, (she has written to me) that is interested in the language - so it's a good Egypt and other countries exchange.
quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
Hi, I have a house in Spain and I love it there.I will probably end up living there permantley in the next few years.My house is in the Jalon valley,do you know this area it is between Valencia and Alicante.

Such a beautiful climate, wonderful scenary,and special people.

But this is a forum about Egypt maybe not to many people have visited Spain or lived there.

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends
you can read more about egypt at this location :
http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com
also you can post in our new forum whatever you like at this location : http://www.ha22.com/forum
Thanks http://www.halim-hosting.com

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I come from Spain and I would like to thank you for all your nice opinions about my country and its people.
Thanks!!!

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it would be very nice for me getting to talk to u guys ...get to exchange and practice language,cultures and different points of views about everything and above all be good friends.

foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
I write to this Egyptian girl that I was going to introduce to Noiretblanc, but I found out that she was already writing him, and I write her, etc. All of us are becoming almost like one big ES family. My e-mail is internationalgirl2007@yahoo.com. It wouldbe an interesting Egypt - Spain - Latin America connection.
quote:
Originally posted by blackmore11:
it would be very nice for me getting to talk to u guys ...get to exchange and practice language,cultures and different points of views about everything and above all be good friends.

noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again. Of course it would be a interesting connection. As I said I will be in Cairo next Saturday 25 (just five days!!!) so feel free to write to my email: nuaretblanc@yahoo.es
See you sooooon!!!

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com