EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For ever muslim man and woman in this forum....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For ever muslim man and woman in this forum....
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY RAMADAN...I don't believe in Islam and I don't agree with it's faith yet I find myself obligated to say happy ramadan to all muslims in here, for the sake of humanhood, peace and love.
Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
HAPPY RAMADAN...I don't believe in Islam and I don't agree with it's faith yet I find myself obligated to say happy ramadan to all muslims in here, for the sake of humanhood, peace and love.

Thank you Joshua, but i will whisper to u with a word (Check and read more about islam) it may prove u are right that u not beleive in islam and give u more evidence or may be correct your Idea about it. (everything in our lifes need to be checked for ourself and to know where we are standing)

thanks again very much

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your good wishes. May Allah open your heart one day too!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lanova
Member # 1850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lanova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks nd happy ramdan to you too
Posts: 23 | From: newyork usa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joshua.... thank you.... but why feel obligated? You make it sound like you really dont want to wish us a happy Ramadan! but thank you anyway.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com