EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Think brfore you post here!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Think brfore you post here!!
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- God created humman, every thing about the human being "brain, body, soul,etc."

2- Human make choices based on the way they were created "different people make differen choice"

3- God punishes people who made bad choices and rewards others who made good choices.

Any explanation?

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pito:
1- God created humman, every thing about the human being "brain, body, soul,etc."

2- Human make choices based on the way they were created "different people make differen choice"

3- God punishes people who made bad choices and rewards others who made good choices.

Any explanation?

Pito god did not create us then just abandon us...he left us with a set of rules to live by be you christian, moslem or Jew. So he has every right to punish those that live in a bad way, but don't forget he is very forgiving of those who change their ways and live good lives after making mistakes.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A_Guy
Member # 5520

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A_Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nicely put, but I think I will agree with Penny

Posts: 15 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
============================================
Pito god did not create us then just abandon us...he left us with a set of rules to live by be you christian, moslem or Jew. So he has every right to punish those that live in a bad way, but don't forget he is very forgiving of those who change their ways and live good lives after making mistakes.

Penny
=============================================
Penny, You mentioned that "those who change their way", what would make some one change his way, is it his brain or soul, which ever it is, that part was created by God cetain way which make the person to make a diiferent choice. I hope you see my point.

I will give you an example, If you have created a robot that was supose to clean the house, instead it went and ate your sofa, do you beat the hell out of the robot. I guess there was something wrong with the robot that you made it behave this way.

Got the point

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egypt_Canada
Member # 5408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt_Canada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know very smart people like doctors and engineers who worship cows.

Its not only brain. Their is pride and culture involved which block their brain.

So if you were to think purely with average brain you will find god very easily.

Posts: 51 | From: SaskCold, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Iyt is not about finding God, it is about the choices you make based in what? this what is created by God, then you are judgeg by your choices.

People please see the point.
PITO

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pito if my Robot ate my sofa the I would have to do something to reprogram it so that it could do the job I first intended it to do. In the same way when people make mistakes they have to learn a lesson ( or not!) to improve their behaviour. I do get your point it is just that I do not believe god created everyone of us perfect with brains that could avoid all temptations and all forms of bad behaviour. We are all subject to the influences of culture, society, family and friends etc etc.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Penny, I guess we are starting to close the Gap. If you want to base things on believe not rational then we can end it right here. do you agree. the believe could be supported by rational, is not that possible.

can we use the robot scenario.

PITO

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robots eating sofas???
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Robots eating sofas???

Come on Samia at least I am trying! There is not much on ES these days...but in anycase am completely brain dead today and wish a robot would come and clean my dam house.!

Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 19 October 2004).]

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com