EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » love to go in egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: love to go in egypt
tatah
Member # 5988

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for tatah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to go in egypt to meet my special friend.
how i can go there i'm far, im in the philippines.

[This message has been edited by tatah (edited 02 December 2004).]

Posts: 8 | From: sogod, southern leyte | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what are you waiting for?
by the way, if you go to Egypt take me with you - you can hide me in your suitcase! I also can't wait to go there again, good luck

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, take a BIG suitcase!!! I want to go to Egypt too!
And Melfenien won t feel lonly inside the suitcase
Nike

Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome in the suitcase!
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielab
Member # 5743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Tatah is a great coincidence, i will travel to Egypt to meet my best and special firend, where does he work?, i would like keep in touch with you.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariem
Member # 5469

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Tatah and Danielab ! How are you ? IŽd like to talk to you cause like you both, I will go to Egypt (inshallah in March) to meet someone special. By the way, it will be my pleasure to join Nike and Melfenien in this adventure, even if we have to travel we 5 in the suitcase of someone else . But who cares the way we will travel? The most important thing is to arrive there

Salam,
Mariem

[This message has been edited by Mariem (edited 11 December 2004).]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tatah
Member # 5988

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tatah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you very much. good luck
quote:
Originally posted by Danielab:
Hello, Tatah is a great coincidence, i will travel to Egypt to meet my best and special firend, where does he work?, i would like keep in touch with you.

Posts: 8 | From: sogod, southern leyte | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tatah
Member # 5988

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tatah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello give my regards to all egyptians i know that good and nice people.
quote:
Originally posted by Mariem:
Hello Tatah and Danielab ! How are you ? IŽd like to talk to you cause like you both, I will go to Egypt (inshallah in March) to meet someone special. By the way, it will be my pleasure to join Nike and Melfenien in this adventure, even if we have to travel we 5 in the suitcase of someone else . But who cares the way we will travel? The most important thing is to arrive there

Salam,
Mariem

[This message has been edited by Mariem (edited 11 December 2004).]

Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Egypt tatah

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com