EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Internetadress to follow Euro-exchange-rate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Internetadress to follow Euro-exchange-rate?
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Salamalekum,dears,

in our area is no bank available.
How I can follow the rates in the net?
I am getting monthly Euro from my mom and I would like to get the best for it.

Who knows how to watch that via net?

(...of course we change in Ataba... )

Thanks for your advices

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont you simply do the dishonest thing like all other Moslems, and change it on the black market. Then you know for sure youve diddled the banks and the government of any commission and taxes, but be a good Moslem, dear, and dont get caught doing it! Charlie the saintly
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Do you really believe, that I am a dishonest moslem if I change my money on the 'black market' ??

Don't you know, that the banks "Haram" in the sight of the believers?

I think I will be sooo honest and change my money at the black market.

....and don't call me 'dear'...

Sara

Ragab Ibrahim
Member # 6222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragab Ibrahim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:

Salamalekum,dears,

Thanks for your advices

Sara

Hello Sara,you can always have the best price through the exchange bureaus every where.and of course you can find some honest buyers ,and be sure to get the best price(ask some where else first)

Posts: 59 | From: Athens,Greece | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I get it now, You already do the dishonest thing by changing your money on the black market because the Koran is opposed to the Banks. This explains now why so many people who did this in Iraq had the hands chopped off by Saddam Hussein. He thought the black market dealers were trying to be banks, and because he was a good Moslem he thought God had told him to punish them.

Oh dear! So you think the Black Market dealers are the ones being dishonest now and short changing you. Charlie the very saintly.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member

Thanks, Ragab Ibrahim, for your reply.

And, Charly,.....nonsense, nonsense, nonsense,

Saddam Hussein didn't chop of peoples hand, because of 'islam', he did that, because people broke his own law...!!!
Saddam Hussein, after all I know about him, isn't Mo'men, or why then he always broke Allah's law...in this case he didn't believe in god!!!!!...The judgement is with Allah!
You are as saint as Saddam Hussein!!

Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Salamalekum,dears,

Thanks for your advices

Sara

Hi Sara
The following website has a currency converter: http://www.oanda.com/
Cheers
Ann

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hello Ann,

again you, you always know the best things!
Thank you tooo much, dear Ann.

Sending you a biiiiiiiiig buuuuussa

Your Sara

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member

Dear Ann,

I cannot find the egyptian Pounds against the Euro in oanda !?
Please, can you help me and tell me, what I have to 'click'?

Thaaaanks, habebti,

Sara

Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hello Ann,

again you, you always know the best things!
Thank you tooo much, dear Ann.

Sending you a biiiiiiiiig buuuuussa

Your Sara

You're very welcome!
Bosa kibiera & happy new year to you and your family.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara,
Try this one http://finance.yahoo.com/m3?u

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
quote:

Dear Ann,

I cannot find the egyptian Pounds against the Euro in oanda !?
Please, can you help me and tell me, what I have to 'click'?

Thaaaanks, habebti,

Sara

Go to Currency Tools, click on FXConverter, and then you can indicate any currency you like.

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Well Sara, I hope you dont get cheated by your good Moslem brothers and sisters when they change your money for you. Obviously, you dont trust them one bit, do you?
So much for your religion huh! Charlie Chaplain.

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Thanks so much Ann and Pito...

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
Well Sara, I hope you dont get cheated by your good Moslem brothers and sisters when they change your money for you. Obviously, you dont trust them one bit, do you?
So much for your religion huh! Charlie Chaplain.

...you just introduced yourself....HUH

tirititrauntrauntraun
Member # 5794

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tirititrauntrauntraun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
XE.com
it has all currencies

Posts: 42 | From: China | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Sara

This is another address that seems to be very accurate: http://www.xe.net/ucc/

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thanks soo much, Tir. and N.,

Have a nice day.

Sara

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com