EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » NO DECENT POSTINGS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NO DECENT POSTINGS
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now then my dears, where is all the decent postings gone, all I see on here is lots of **** , im wondering, maybe I should go elsewhere.
I hope im not too offensive with the word **** , but that is all it seems to be.
Maybe if Annie gives me a blowjob it might relieve how I feel. Charlie

Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
Now then my dears, where is all the decent postings gone, all I see on here is lots of **** , im wondering, maybe I should go elsewhere.
I hope im not too offensive with the word **** , but that is all it seems to be.
Maybe if Annie gives me a blowjob it might relieve how I feel. Charlie

Face it Charlie, your posts don't exactly bring out the best in people nor are these a sign of good taste and decency.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defeated Charlie wrote:

[B]Now then my dears, where is all the decent postings gone, all I see on here is lots of **** , im wondering, maybe I should go elsewhere.

Please do.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are being fooled everybody. Look at the e.mail address. The above new topic is nothing to do with the real Saintly Charlie.
Sorry to disappoint you Salama, it must be one of your friends, getting bored with reading the Koran. The Saintly Charlie.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
charlie, dont be silly. Look at your last reply to the transexual post. It is with this 686 email address although you say you posted the thread,but thats with the other mail address(the one you say has been duplicated)
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

.....people, let the salt and pepper be.....

How our soup could cook without..?

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who has Annie been practising on Charlie?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL titter, titter!
Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH I C The Charlie Saga Continues......

DJKeefy™

Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good try Charlie "about your replay on salama" But i hope not to be confused about yourself at last
Who i am ??????Who i am??????
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
You are being fooled everybody. Look at the e.mail address. The above new topic is nothing to do with the real Saintly Charlie.
Sorry to disappoint you Salama, it must be one of your friends, getting bored with reading the Koran. The Saintly Charlie.

Nobody ain't buying this crap Charlie!

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie must be dragging Annie back from the City of the Dead to tend to his needs. His Angel wings are getting scruffy. Hang in there old son.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you can all believe it or not, this is nothing to do with me or Annie. Annies not here anyway, and I am far too busy investigating Sodom and Gomorrah. Apparently Seth who came out of the pleroma gave birth to Gomorrah, and Sodom was the fruit of her loins by the seed o Seth, either before or after he came out of the pleroma. So there.
Saint Charlie

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Oh! Ive just read it!!!! You dont seriously believe I wrote that do you????????? I think I will take some wine in my alcohol today.
Saint Charlie.

DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?

DJKeefy™

Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com