EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Jokes, anyone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jokes, anyone?
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 05 February 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent, LOL
Troubles, pls see my Arabic Speakers thread again, need another translation. Thanks.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did the jokes go????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcnamara
Member # 6587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcnamara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a very nice book of Egyptian jokes in Khan El Khalili...it is a very old one, so please those interested in it, let me know.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only jokes I ever remember are the rude ones!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mcnamara:
I found a very nice book of Egyptian jokes in Khan El Khalili...it is a very old one, so please those interested in it, let me know.

Post them damnit, don't be a tease. Really post a few. Love to hear them.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for yoghurt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a lengthy quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
The husband replied: "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

Posts: 23 | From: Sweden | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for yoghurt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John said to Mary, "I'll bet you ten cents I can kiss you on the lips without touching them."
"You're crazy," said Mary. "That's impossible. Here's a dime that says you can't."
The two dimes were placed on the mantelpiece and John then enfolded Mary and for ten minutes kissed her passionately, intimately, and moistly.
She broke away at last, panting and dishevelled, and said, "You did nothing BUT touch my lips."
John pushed the dimes toward her and said, "So I lose."

Posts: 23 | From: Sweden | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yoghurt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way...what kind of jokes do you guys want to read? I don't want to mess up by posting any jokes that will offend someone...

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man comes into a pub, sits down at the bar and orders a beer. The bar keeper brings him his beer. After he has drunk it, he grabs in his bag and puts a small piano on the bar, grabs in his bag and puts a small chair on the bar and grabs a third time in his bag and sits down a small man on that chair.
And the small man plays piano very well, a the most beatyful music they've ever heared. After he's finished, everyone applauds. And the bar keeper asks the man: "Where do you have it from? It's so wonderful."
And the man said: "I own an dgini-lamp. And so I got this by a wish of mine. Hey," he said to the bar keeper, "do you have a wish? You can wish you everything!"
"Me?", the bar keeper asks. "I have a wish for free? Coo-ool." Ok, no sooner said than done, the man grabs in his bag and gets out from it the meant lamp. He rubs at the side of the lamp and the dgini appeares: "Ok, budy. You have one wish for free." And the bar keeper says: "I wanna have one million dollars!" The dgini snap one's fingers and disapperes, and all over the bottom are dugs. Small, yellow cackling dugs. And the bar keeper said to the man: "But I wanna have dollars, not dugs." And the man: "Do you really think, I've asked for a 12 inches pianist?"

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pirate walks into a bar. He has a peg leg, hook for a hand, and a patch over his eye.
The bartender asks "So, what happened to your leg?"
The pirate says "Aaar, I was fighting the British Navy and they blew up me ship, I fell over board, and a shark bit me leg off."
"Oh," said the bartender,"what happened to your hand?"
The pirate replies, "Aaar, I was fighting the British Navy again, and won came up and chopped me hand of with his sword."
The bartender then asked,"Well what happened to your eye?"
The pirate answered, "Aaar, I was walking down the beach and I looked up and there were some seagulls and one doodooed in me eye."
"And that caused your eye to be put out?," asked the bartender.
To this the pirate said,"No, first day with me hook!"

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian/angie
Member # 6489

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian/angie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamaican fireman (don't forget the accent)

A Jamaican fireman came home from work one day and said to his
wife:Y'know sumpin, we have a wonderful new system at de fire station.

Bell 1 rings - we put on our jackets.

Bell 2 rings - we slide down de pole.

Bell 3 rings -we jump on de ingine and we's ready to go.

From now on, when I says 'Bell one' I want you to strip naked.

When I says 'Bell two', you jump on de bed.

When I says 'Bell tree', we's gonna mek love all tru de night."

The next night he came home and shouted

'Bell One' and she stripped naked.

'Bell Two' and she jumped on the bed.

'Bell Tree', and they started to make love.

After a few minutes the wife yelled out "Bell Four".

"What de hell is 'Bell Four'?"asked her fireman husband.

She replied : "Roll out more hose, man, you aint nowhere near de fire."

Posts: 7 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for yoghurt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A mother had 3 daughters. They were all getting married within a short time period. Because mom was a bit worried about how their sex lives would get started, she made them all promise to send a postcard from the honeymoon with a few words on how marital sex felt.
The first girl sent a card from Hawaii two days after the wedding. The card said nothing but "Nescafe." Mom was puzzled at first, but then went to the kitchen and got out the Nescafe jar. It said: "Good till the last drop." Mom blushed, but was pleased for her daughter.
The second girl sent the card from Vermont a week after the wedding, and the card read: "Benson & Hedges." Mom now knew to go straight to her husband's cigarettes, and she read from the Benson & Hedges pack: "Extra Long. King Size." She was again
slightly embarrased but still happy for her daughter.
The third girl left for her honeymoon in the Caribbean. Mom waited for a week, nothing. Another week went by, and still nothing. Then after a whole month, a card finally arrived.
Written on it with shaky handwriting were the words: "British Airways." Mom took out her latest Harper's Bazaar magazine, flipped through the pages fearing the worst, and finally found the ad for the airline. The ad said: "Three times a day, seven days a week, both ways." Mom fainted.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
An attractive woman in a lift licking an ice cream cone.
Man gets in.. looks at her and says "Errmmm.... excuse me.. I want to ask you something, but I'm really scared you'll take it the wrong way"
She says... "ok.. try me!!"
He says.."No. I'm really scared you'll take it the wrong way, and I'll be really embarassed!"
She says "no... honestly... I won't take it the wrong way!"
He says"but.... I'm sure you'll take it the wrong way!"
She says.. I promise I won't take it the wrong way.... go on!"
he says..."ok.... here goes.... Can I have a lick?"
She says "Of course, no problem!" and hands the ice cream to him.
He gets all flustered, and says "oh shi.t.... I knew you'd take it the wrong way!!!"

yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news.
Patient: Well, might as well give me the bad news first.
Doctor: The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live.
Patient: 24 HOURS! Thats terrible!! WHAT could be WORSE? What's the very bad news?
Doctor: I've been trying to reach you since yesterday.

A man goes to his doctor for a complete check up. He hasn't been feeling well and wants to find out if he's ill. After the check up the doctor comes out with the results of the examination.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news. You're dying and you don't have much time," the doctor says.

"Oh no, that's terrible. How long have I got?" the man asks.

"10..." says the doctor.

"10? 10 what? Months? Weeks? What?!" he asks desperately.

"10...9...8...7..."

saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fire Destroys Presidential Library

WASHINGTON D.C. (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost.

Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one.

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
There were 11 people hanging on to a single rope that suspended them from a helicopter trying to bring them to safety. Ten were men; one was a woman.
They all decided that one person would have to let go because if they didn't, the rope would break and all of them would die.

No one could decide who it should be. Finally the woman gave a really touching speech, saying how she would give up her life to save the others, because women were used to giving things up for their husbands and children and giving in to men.

All of the men started clapping.

karla
Member # 5472

One day, while Sue was cleaning under the bed, she found a small box. Curious, she opened it and found 3 eggs and 10,000 dollars. A little bit suspicious, she confronted her husband of twenty years about it.

"Oh, that," Frank said. "Every time I cheated on you, I put an egg in this box." Sue was a bit unhappy about this, but figured that 3 affairs over twenty years wasn't so bad.

"But what about the 10,000 dollars?"

"Every time I got a dozen, I sold them."

karla
Member # 5472

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when an absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, tells him she'll see him later, and walks away. His wife glares at him and says, "Who was that??!!"

"Oh" replies the husband, "that was my mistress." "That's it," says the wife, "I want a divorce."

"Ok," replies her husband, "but remember, if you get a divorce there will be no more shopping trips to Paris, no wintering in the Caribbean, no Lexus in the garage, and no more country club. But, the decision is yours."

Just then the wife notices a mutual friend entering the restaurant with a gorgeous woman. "Who is that woman with Jim?" she asks.

"That's his mistress," replies her husband. "Ours is much better looking." says the wife.

yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for yoghurt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOMAN: What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
MAN: Definitely not!

WOMAN: Why not - don't you like being married?
MAN: Of course I do.

WOMAN: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
MAN: Okay, I'd get married again.

WOMAN: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)
MAN: (makes audible groan)

WOMAN: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
MAN: Where else would we sleep?

WOMAN: Would you replace my pictures with hers?
MAN: That would seem like the proper thing to do.

WOMAN: Would she use my golf clubs?
MAN: No, she's left-handed.

WOMAN: - - - silence - - -
MAN: ****

JYREETA
Member # 6739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JYREETA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY I GOT A JOKE.HOPE YOUR NOT OFFENDED OR THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT,IT STARTS OUT BY SOME ONE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR.HERE IT GOES:

"KNOCK KNOCK"
"WHO'S THERE?"
"LITTLE BOY BLUE"
"LITTLE BOY BLUE WHO?"
MICHAEL JACKSON

LOL
I HOPE YOU GET IT.IT'S AN AMERICAN JOKE.WE THINK IT'S FUNNY.

Posts: 30 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man was asked by his pals: How old are you?
He answered: 40 years old.
Ten years later he was asked again by the same pals: How old are you now?
"I said I am 40," he answered.
Astonished to hear the answer, they quickly commented. "How come you remain 40 during ten years."
"A real man never changes his word," he simply said.

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would a playstation-addict guy honor his dead father?
He'd write Game Over on his father's gravestone.

How do you describe a stupid?
A man who enters his home to find many insects and roaches, and so decides to change the key locks of his house.

How do you describe fast food?
When you see hamburgers, French fries and soda running in the street

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
short but nics ones

*Why did God create Adam before Eve?
- To give him a chance to talk.

*Grandma: Would you like to marry or eat yogurt?
- Boy ... I don't have teesth for yogurt.

*Why were Pharaohs bad guys?
- They used to write on walls.

*Doctor: What is the source of your pain?
- Patient: The 40$ dollars I had to pay to see you

*Two stupid persons were playing chess.
The result: the two kings died of paralysis.

*What do you think the difference between men and asses?
Answer: Certainly asses don’t turn to men after marriage

*What is the difference between a rebellious women and a terrorist?
You can negotiate with a terrorist!

*During engagement and honeymoon:
He talks … she listens

One year after marriage:
She talks … he listens

Rest of life:
Both talk … the whole world listens.

habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
*If a woman asked about your opinion on her look, you must know the last thing she wants to hear is the truth!
When women become so clear like an open book, you would have reached an age that your eyes can barely see.

*It is difficult to argue with a woman when she is tired, but it is impossible to argue with her when she is sober and conscious.

*How a man be considered cooperative in cleaning the house?
- By lifting his leg when his wife sweeps the floor below them.

*What is the common between man and woman in their 40s?
- A woman tries to give birth to a child to prove she is still young.
- A man tries to marry a young girl for the same reason.

*A drunk man asked his wife:
- I have a question: Does the light turn on automatically when I step into the bathroom?
- No!
- Oops! I did it in the refrigerator.

*Man took his wife to the zoo, captured a picture of her standing at the monkey cage. He then put the picture in their photo album with the following comment beneath:
"My wife standing with 3 monkeys. P.S. My wife is third from left."

*Patient to an eye doctor:
- It’s strange every time I drink a cup of tea … my eye irritates me.

Doctor:
- Make sure you remove the spoon from the cup before you drink it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com