EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Few things

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Few things
xsomewhereibelongx
Member # 7185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xsomewhereibelongx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so as the title says a few things that i never understand in society here.After living here for four years(unfortunatley) i still don't understand the way society is here in regard ti certain things

Vegetarianism ~ What the HELL is wrong with people and their judging vegetarians here?I constantly get mocked and insulted because i'm a vegetarian.'oh animals were created so you eat them' no they were bloody not!It's so annoying because people won't hear you out and respect your point of view.

Gothism ~ Another thing that drives me crazy.Egyptians in regards to goths.SO most of my friends think i'm a satanist because i wear black all thhe time and listen to rock music O.o even though i'm NOT a goth but i follow many of the beliefs.I'm 'outcast' because i'm different and treated like an alien.'oh your such a scary freak,you come out in my nightmares' WAKE UP PEOPLE NOT EVERYONE IS A SHEEP!

I never understand:Why can't people be themselves here?Why does everyone have to always follow the crowds,be a sheep?

This is not an attack on egyptians.This is an attack on the way majority of the society think.Said it one and i'll say it again

There's nothing wrong with being different.People should stop judging others and respect their points of views for once.

Posts: 10 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somewhere you belong .. hello
lemme tell you a story abot a half fill glass of water ,, an optimistic one says wow , half of the glass and unoptimistic on will say ohh sht ,,\\ the half is bloody empty..ok ok ... the point is that why won't you think of it like that .. f you are in amrica or any where else ,, every one thinks like he wants and every one is hi self , yes IO gre,, but the worse is that ppl started to don't care ,, if you are attacked by house rober , no body will help you every one will think of him self only ,,,here in Egypt ppl love eachother ,, and care about each other I agree with yuo that it sometimes bothers this others to be involved in thier lives ,, but I thik that the most of the ppl living here like this behaviour and thinks that egyptin ppl are very friendly and dont mean to annoy any one ....

signuture
An Egyption Young man

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW.. I like Metal music , heavy , doom and black too .. I used to wear black all the time ,, I play guittar , and Iused to have long hair ,,
I know this feeling ,, cause I used to think like u cuz I didn't wanna to talk to any body else , always have my earphones on ... don't alk to ppl .. they don't understand me .. but I found out omething .. that you have to make other understand you ,, and you hve to make good effort in that.. cause it will come a day ,, that you hope that ny body call you and ask about you but you are all alone

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xsomewhereibelongx
Member # 7185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xsomewhereibelongx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by habedu:
somewhere you belong .. hello
lemme tell you a story abot a half fill glass of water ,, an optimistic one says wow , half of the glass and unoptimistic on will say ohh sht ,,\\ the half is bloody empty..ok ok ... the point is that why won't you think of it like that .. f you are in amrica or any where else ,, every one thinks like he wants and every one is hi self , yes IO gre,, but the worse is that ppl started to don't care ,, if you are attacked by house rober , no body will help you every one will think of him self only ,,,here in Egypt ppl love eachother ,, and care about each other I agree with yuo that it sometimes bothers this others to be involved in thier lives ,, but I thik that the most of the ppl living here like this behaviour and thinks that egyptin ppl are very friendly and dont mean to annoy any one ....

signuture
An Egyption Young man

Don't take this wrong but have you ever lived outside egypt?My friends and teachers always say how people are cold all over the world and they only think of themselves.THATS NOT AT ALL TRUE.Seriously think about it,from the tiniest thing,for example driving.People here drive like maniacs,pull out not looking,speed down streets where pedestrians cross..All theyre thinking is 'i will drive how i want cause thats what i want'.Don't believe me?Gte on the 6th october mehwar on a thursday night,see the accidents...then go to london and see how organised it is there.There aren't even bloody traffic lights on most of the streets here.

Some egyptians are really friendly but not all.

I just don't understand where everyone gets their views of westerners being cold people from

Posts: 10 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gonewiththewind
Member # 1741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonewiththewind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting topic!let me join in
Well, I have lived for quiet long time in 4 (four)continent. East and west. And (strangely enough, since I am 15 up till now most of my clothing are black as well.lets form a group.LOL)And here is my conclusion(pls forgive me, If I am generalizing.All ppl are unique, but yes, there has been an intl research that each country got their own average personality trait).Here we go:
1.South east asia(Thailand, singapore, Brunei,Malaysia, Indonesia,etc):
1. soft and flexible personality. Rarely to complaint. Able to life in high pressure and still smiling, very giving.But have limited success driving, not caring much about material, more spiritual.Like to live in groups.Clean folk but not tidy and not dicipline.Rubber timing are common. There you wont find ppl fighting in street, talking with loud voice, etc. Its almost non existant.And most of the ppl are very friendly and smiles a lot.Their most common mottos are:eat or not eating as long as we are together. And:be patient so God will love you. The last: many ways to go to rome.

2.Egypt: some similarity with Asia.Except: the ppl here (eventhough they smile in your face) are extremly tough.One thing I observe in egypt the many street fighting, names calling, loud voice talking....I have never seen this in any other place I was living and or visiting.The good thing: egyptian ppl are creative. They know how to survive.And they are strong(masha Allah), and they value families. And in the past, man and woman are very faithful.Rarely divorced. The negative part: I believe ppl here as average are materialistic. In South east asia, f.e, once you married you become one.In all aspect,including financial.There is no counting;this is mine, yours, etc.Its not common. And ppl marry mostly for love or liking only. Not because the guy have a nice flat and got a job. Its not counted there.But existant here.(Again, there is always exeptions). Another thing I reckon here, many ppl dont really mean what they say.Some words are double meaning or its said to make someone happy or like them(sweet talking) and or there is ulterior motives involved. The ppl here also tent to talk too much and they are gossiping a big deal as well.So, both whatxsomewhereibelongx and habedu said are valid.and one thing left: many ppl here are great pretender(not honest in how they show themselves to public), and...very easy to swear(saying..wallahi!)
3.West europe:the ppl are more individualis, strict, dicipline, calculating(even for them selves), and cold in a way.But of course, they are more well organized, and they are polite(having good manner).And eventhough they are much more freer than the egyptian or asian, they are as average are still ethical. And also more honest.
4.East europe:still believing in family value,and warmth.Like to help.but many of them are atheist.Not flexible and closed minded. Some are extremist.Some are genius.
5.Pacific(Australian and New zealand):simple, creative, warm and cold as one, not so polite like european:more spontaneous.Not classy. but not materialistic as well.A bit lazy.Easy to make friends, like to help.(you can easyly find a friend for life there.Much..much more easier than Egypt!)Still religious or at least spiritual.The life there is easy and light. In the job, its not common to receive a hard time.Everyting is easy going.No running and no hard feeling.
Thats, it!.
Any comment from another perspective?

Posts: 38 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
very nice social research gonewhith the wind..

I agree with most topics in it but not all ,.
good job ..

lol
yours
Ehab

lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely agree with you xsomewhere, I can see the points you've made are true, and many things disgust me about egypt, whats even worse is that people are happy about it, enjoying everything like nothings wrong. I am a strict vegan, for the last 10 years, and the things I had to hear from people made me hate this part of egypt-the narrow mindedness, its almost unbelievable- some people dont have the ability to understand certain things, and it doesnt have to do with age- its all about this culture. Kids think they have the right to talk things if you're different! Apart from people saying you 'should eat it' because 'God said you could' It seems like its the only thing people follow. God said many things- why do you have to take meat so seriously, or is it about mcdonalds? Personally, I'd rather die that eat a sheep, follow a sheep, or hang out with a 'sheep'. Coming to the point of animal rights here, people who eat meat treat it like THEY are 'beheem'. They try to convince THEMSELVES by explaining to me why i should be eating it. It always sounds the same, fake, repeated, not convincing a bit, and unbelievable. I cant see one reason for making our bodies tombs for dead animals. "Save the advice& Focus on yourself." Thats the new Egypt Motto!
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xsomewhereibelongx:
..then go to london and see how organised it is there.

So theres no traffic in Central London since people have to pay to go there!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xsomewhereibelongx
Member # 7185

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
So theres no traffic in Central London since people have to pay to go there!!!

Theres traffic in most places in cities like london.However paying to go into central london is not on the same level as risking your life more than you normally do just to go down a bridge.SO are you anti my views?

xsomewhereibelongx
Member # 7185

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gonewiththewind:
Interesting topic!let me join in
Well, I have lived for quiet long time in 4 (four)continent. East and west. And (strangely enough, since I am 15 up till now most of my clothing are black as well.lets form a group.LOL)And here is my conclusion(pls forgive me, If I am generalizing.All ppl are unique, but yes, there has been an intl research that each country got their own average personality trait).Here we go:
1.South east asia(Thailand, singapore, Brunei,Malaysia, Indonesia,etc):
1. soft and flexible personality. Rarely to complaint. Able to life in high pressure and still smiling, very giving.But have limited success driving, not caring much about material, more spiritual.Like to live in groups.Clean folk but not tidy and not dicipline.Rubber timing are common. There you wont find ppl fighting in street, talking with loud voice, etc. Its almost non existant.And most of the ppl are very friendly and smiles a lot.Their most common mottos are:eat or not eating as long as we are together. And:be patient so God will love you. The last: many ways to go to rome.

2.Egypt: some similarity with Asia.Except: the ppl here (eventhough they smile in your face) are extremly tough.One thing I observe in egypt the many street fighting, names calling, loud voice talking....I have never seen this in any other place I was living and or visiting.The good thing: egyptian ppl are creative. They know how to survive.And they are strong(masha Allah), and they value families. And in the past, man and woman are very faithful.Rarely divorced. The negative part: I believe ppl here as average are materialistic. In South east asia, f.e, once you married you become one.In all aspect,including financial.There is no counting;this is mine, yours, etc.Its not common. And ppl marry mostly for love or liking only. Not because the guy have a nice flat and got a job. Its not counted there.But existant here.(Again, there is always exeptions). Another thing I reckon here, many ppl dont really mean what they say.Some words are double meaning or its said to make someone happy or like them(sweet talking) and or there is ulterior motives involved. The ppl here also tent to talk too much and they are gossiping a big deal as well.So, both whatxsomewhereibelongx and habedu said are valid.and one thing left: many ppl here are great pretender(not honest in how they show themselves to public), and...very easy to swear(saying..wallahi!)
3.West europe:the ppl are more individualis, strict, dicipline, calculating(even for them selves), and cold in a way.But of course, they are more well organized, and they are polite(having good manner).And eventhough they are much more freer than the egyptian or asian, they are as average are still ethical. And also more honest.
4.East europe:still believing in family value,and warmth.Like to help.but many of them are atheist.Not flexible and closed minded. Some are extremist.Some are genius.
5.Pacific(Australian and New zealand):simple, creative, warm and cold as one, not so polite like european:more spontaneous.Not classy. but not materialistic as well.A bit lazy.Easy to make friends, like to help.(you can easyly find a friend for life there.Much..much more easier than Egypt!)Still religious or at least spiritual.The life there is easy and light. In the job, its not common to receive a hard time.Everyting is easy going.No running and no hard feeling.
Thats, it!.
Any comment from another perspective?

must be cool travelling around.It;s instinct that every person is gonna find the place they grew up home and better than where theyy live if the leave it.

xsomewhereibelongx
Member # 7185

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lemonspice:
I definitely agree with you xsomewhere, I can see the points you've made are true, and many things disgust me about egypt, whats even worse is that people are happy about it, enjoying everything like nothings wrong. I am a strict vegan, for the last 10 years, and the things I had to hear from people made me hate this part of egypt-the narrow mindedness, its almost unbelievable- some people dont have the ability to understand certain things, and it doesnt have to do with age- its all about this culture. Kids think they have the right to talk things if you're different! Apart from people saying you 'should eat it' because 'God said you could' It seems like its the only thing people follow. God said many things- why do you have to take meat so seriously, or is it about mcdonalds? Personally, I'd rather die that eat a sheep, follow a sheep, or hang out with a 'sheep'. Coming to the point of animal rights here, people who eat meat treat it like THEY are 'beheem'. They try to convince THEMSELVES by explaining to me why i should be eating it. It always sounds the same, fake, repeated, not convincing a bit, and unbelievable. I cant see one reason for making our bodies tombs for dead animals. "Save the advice& Focus on yourself." Thats the new Egypt Motto!

i strongly admire your courage and views on this toppic.I hate eating animals and have tto go through hell to make people here understand why 'well they were created for eating' no they are not..From sheep you can make yarn,learn nature,and so many other things so why murder them for food?I never understand.I would love to become a vegan but lack of resources here.However when i move back to the UK i will hopefully become one.SO have you found any special companies that supply food for veggies/vegans?

lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi xsomewhereibelong! It HAS been tough trying to 'maintain' my veganism, finding a variety of food to eat has been a nightmare so far! Things that DO help are: The Macrobiotic Center, where they have soya milk,and veggie cheese, lots of organic stuff, even veggie burgers! AHEF is a brand that produces a lot of vegan choices,usually for the coptic fast-which I take advantage of most- even kentucky does veggie meals then. Ask in bakery shops for anything 'siyami'-'the fasting'(its the only way they seem to undertand!and then they assume i'm christian!!aaarghh) bread or pastries or whatever, they always have some stuff that is animal-free. I try to have different things so I don't get bored or feel like i'm missing out-which is ofcourse not true!! Salads that have mushrooms, potato, vegan mayyo, pasta salad, i actually hate green salad. Falafel, fool, and koshari work wonders..! Spring rolls, chinese meals,noodles, soya sauce, pasta with tomato- no white sauce for me! Fried mushrooms give me the feeling of nuggets or fried shrimps. French fries is veggie i guess! Incase ur wondering where macrobiotic center is, here r its contacts: Mohandiseen branch- 7 el Ashgar St., Off Batal Ahmed Abdel Aziz St. Nasr City branch- take a left in nasr road,or tareek el nasr, right after 'tom and basal' koshari place, and ull find it in this street ahead on ur right.
(..From sheep you can make yarn,learn nature,and so many other things so why murder them for food?)

It's a relief to find someone finally respecting animals the way they should be!

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I never understand:Why can't people be themselves here?Why does everyone have to always follow the crowds,be a sheep?

This is not an attack on egyptians.This is an attack on the way majority of the society think.Said it one and i'll say it again

This is just how the culture of Egypt is. Accepted it or don't live there.

I am wondering why you call yourself "Egypt hater" on your profile and decided to join this board. Hopefully you don't have only negative things to spill here.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sofia25
Member # 5851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sofia25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting!

As a european i agree with what you said;-) but let me introduce a new group here: The Mediterranean people.

I am European/mediterranian, I think its very very different from other european people. And i see my culture very attached to others in other countries bathed by the mediterranean sea and that are not from te european continent..

Posts: 70 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

This is just how the culture of Egypt is. Accepted it or don't live there.

I am wondering why you call yourself "Egypt hater" on your profile and decided to join this board. Hopefully you don't have only negative things to spill here.

My opinion is,that it is good to share also bad feelingS from Egypt...I hate many things in my country finland,and so i do here in egypt...
I try to accept most of things here,cause i am as a guest here..not egyptian...so i dont feel,that i have right to say too much...
But i say my opinions always...And i live here my own kind of life..mostly,and litlle bit egyptian style as for my husband happiness..or things that i really like here..
It is very much different,what is ur reason to be here..is it ur work or ur husband..are u here cause u want to be, or cause u must be..
I'm here cause my husband,and cause i must to do this for him..cause i love him so much..
I dont say egypt is bad country, it is just too much different..and i cant really understand,why things cant go on..only religion part i understand..and i dont want change it..

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Puppy, I opened a new topic named "What about homesickness" in the forum "Sharing your Egyptian experiences". Would like to have some input from you.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I just don't understand where everyone gets their views of westerners being cold people from

stereotypes exist evrywhere, This cold thing was not invented by Egyptians, I heared Americans speak of British in this way before, more suprising I heared British women speaking alot about British men being un-afectionate un-sensible. This is a universal thing, I don't think all french are classy arrogant or all americans are rich or that all germans are rude lacking sense of humor or all Jewish are money grabbing or that Italians are up for sex and getting drunk all the day nor all Egyptians got to be closed minded just because they are different? but it happen that steretypes exist though it's a big misunderstanding of how complex the human being are and how much diversities you can find between people even who live in same house.

There are good and bad people evrywhere but the difference is in how people express themselves to us and how close we can understand them as culture and language barries might divert the real picture of people.

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 08 April 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't take this wrong but have you ever lived outside egypt?My friends and teachers always say how people are cold all over the world and they only think of themselves.THATS NOT AT ALL TRUE.Seriously think about it,from the tiniest thing,for example driving.People here drive like maniacs,pull out not looking,speed down streets where pedestrians cross..All theyre thinking is 'i will drive how i want cause thats what i want'.Don't believe me?Gte on the 6th october mehwar on a thursday night,see the accidents...then go to london and see how organised it is there.There aren't even bloody traffic lights on most of the streets here.

Some egyptians are really friendly but not all.

Okey okey okey, first of all chill girl! and take a deeeeeeep breath and try to understand my words without negativism..be a bit optimistic. First of all let me tell you that i have been ALL AROUND THE WORLD, from arab countries and to europe and asia. I have lived in norway for 14 years! so I know exactly what i am talking about when i am talking about Europe.
First of all all we humans wherever we go and whatever we have we are never satisfied. Thats how we are. I know that Egypt has many bad sides, but to tell you the truth they have many good once. You talked about the traffic and all that. Let me ask you something have you been to France? or Italy? you are talking about london, HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN IN CAR IN LONDON?? you never find parking spot, and the taxi drivers are real maniacs! its like they own the whole street. and plz dont compare a city as london to cairo. London doesnt have 20 million people driving in cars!! Cairo does. And london is the most dirty place i have ever been in worse then INDIA! have you seen their 4 star hotels? it seems like they have never cleaned the sheets for hundred years.
Look I am not trying to tell you that Egypt is the best contry in the whole wide world and everything else is bad. No what i am trying to say is EVERY place has its bad sides and good. You say that you get bothered a lot about you being vegeterian in egypt. OK I am a muslim girl wearing hijab and i have lived in NORWAY..ok DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO BE THAT GIRL IN NORWAY? first of all you get questions aaaaall the time of why you are wearing this and you are antifeminist and this and that... and that without mentionening the endless staring. and my cousin is a vegeterian too. and even there in europe you get teased about it. Thats how it is everywhere you go. whats unusual and not normal gets the attention. and you shouldnt be bothered that much about it. You should get strong by it. and stand for what you believe in. Evereywhere you go there will be something that will make you not fit in hundred prosent and that is what makes this world interesting to live. When you say that they tell you animals was created to be eaten.. I know it maybe very annoying for you to hear that . but if you want people to respect your opinion. you have to respect theirs too. instead of yelling and saying that "NOO animals is not created to be eaten, dummy" you should just say "that is my opinion and all i want for you is to respect that". By getting mad at every little thing that happens in this world,you will get a heartattack before you turn 30. breath easy and enjoy the beatifull sun in egypt. and live YOUR life not others, the way YOU want it to be.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By getting mad at every little thing that happens in this world,you will get a heartattack before you turn 30. breath easy and enjoy the beatifull sun in egypt. and live YOUR life not others, the way YOU want it to be.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Serend, LOOOL Wisdom with a little sense of humour rocks, girl.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

must be cool travelling around.It;s instinct that every person is gonna find the place they grew up home and better than where theyy live if the leave it.

I wish you were right... but some people no matter where they go, they feel like strangers not belonging to anywhere. and no matter where they travel and how far they go, they will feel empty inside of them. I have been travelling to so many countries and still there is not a single country that I can call home.. Those who have a place they call home, cherish it. Its priceless and the most valueable thing in life.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Theres traffic in most places in cities like london.However paying to go into central london is not on the same level as risking your life more than you normally do just to go down a bridge.SO are you anti my views?

Strange question... just explaining why traffic in central London is no longer heavy!!
Why should I be against.... or for.. your views??

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com