EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How do I invoice?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do I invoice?
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how I'm supposed to invoice a company by email? You know like after doing freelance work for them.

Any help would be most appreciated

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 09 May 2005).]

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Wiggum Can Yahoo request a 'read reciept'?
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahoo can't. Also you shouldn't invoice in a document as that is editable. A pdf - or something that cannot be edited - is better.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
[

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody has to tell me. I work with them every day and the text is not editable. Unless you save it that way.

Sure you can "doctor it up" if it's an image just the same as you can put someone's head on another person's body.

But that isn't the same as getting an unprotected word document and being able to simply hit one key and hit save.

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 13 April 2005).]

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
I work with them every day and the text is not editable. Unless you save it that way.

Exactly. I would also suggest making a PDF, that's what I usually do with my invoices.

If you don't have the program to create PDFs you can do it online, I think Adobe offers this service for free, do a google search ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adobe charges upwards of $100 a year. Other pdf programs live a watermark until you pay for the registration.

this one is free and for extra tools you donate $10. here it is: http://www.pdfill.com/

I can't tell you how many pdfs have have made with this program, but I think its the best low cost program.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
.]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com