EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » who has these software cd ?? pls help !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who has these software cd ?? pls help !
clarocielo
Member # 7116

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for clarocielo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all :
i have a problem that i lost some software program in my laptop, such as Photoshop, Dreamweave, etc, (due to the window recovery ), so pls who has these program cd and is willing to lend to me for one day to let me reset these programmes in my computer again, and i will pay money for the renting . thanks a lot for any help or any feedback!

Posts: 13 | From: egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
r u in UK or Egypt
Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clarocielo
Member # 7116

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for clarocielo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i m in egypt, i need these programmes cos i use them but i dont have the cd with me, my computer was attacked by virus and needed to install the window again , i lost all these programmes , and i asked in a computer center and they said these cd are not available now and needed to be orded and just one Photoshop costs me 4000 epytian pounds !!, since i m not too rich, so i ask if anyone here has these cd and can lend me to install in my laptop again by a reasonable price. if u have any of these cd or know anyone has them, pls drop me a line here !!!
Posts: 13 | From: egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivergod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi you can either download both programs off their web sites failing that or are too expensive you can download a program called etomi or limewire both of which are what you call sharing sites totally legal on these sites you can also down load music and movies and hundreds of other computer programs there is a payment of about £29 to pay but this will give you a yrs membership for a bit more you can get a lifetime membership i personally use both these sites and they are fantastic once downloaded the programs/files/music/movies can be saved to the rellevant type of disk for backup at any time.hope this helps you best wishes rivergod
Posts: 71 | From: hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivergod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have just checked eTomi pro and Limewire and both your requests are available with the latest versions including macromedia studio mx (coldfusion/dreamweave2005)and adobe photoshop cs 8 with serial codes it isnt easy to find but persivere any probs email me on m_orritt@hotmail.co.uk and i will try and help as much as poss x
Posts: 71 | From: hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c-zar
Member # 5755

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for c-zar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi clarocielo,,,
I have photoshop v8 but it's on my hard disk
if u want it e-mail me at:
ahmedshawkybelal@hotmail.com
because I'm not sure if I'll open this board again or not.
bye,,,

Posts: 26 | From: Egypt, cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clarocielo
Member # 7116

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for clarocielo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rivergod:
thanks very much for your information sharing and i ve just solved the problem by finding a place selling those cd without license but by very cheap price and finally i dont need to resort to those expensive ones. the sites u suggested are very useful,maybe i ll apply for being a member later, thanks a lot!!

C-zar :
Thanks for yr help also, as i mentioned,i just found the cd i want for my computer,and everything needs to start from scratch but still fine , thanks again to u !!

best wishes for both of u,

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com