EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » New cities in Egypt!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New cities in Egypt!!
ummyaasir
Member # 7847

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ummyaasir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone please post me the names of the newly build cities in Egypt. Close to cairo, like al-Rehab and Nasr city etc.. I know there are more,but I can't seem to find them online.If you could provide me with websites would be really great!! Could you also tell me if non Egyptians can buy in these cities too??
Thanks for your help

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
If u are looking peacefull,beatyfull,clean place..al rehab will be perfect.
If u like to be near of central,then nasr city..it is very busy place..noisy..but full of life..

We was having vacation flat before in nasr city. But i get so headache from it..no parking place, i feel like animal in the zoo..everybody looking at me..almost heart attack always when we try to go over the street..durty streets,very noisy life..
Good part was,that shops and malls was near, and fast food services
And places to visit was near..
But as i come from country,where biggest city is with half million people..and makes me nervos..so u know..i cant live like sardine..i need space..lot of space..

Anyway, Then we buy flat from al rehab..
I like the place a lot..I dont feel that i am in cairo..it is like holiday resort..
But cairo is so near..i can go to there,if i want..
and then come back to relax at home..enjoy very clean,green,beatyfull view from my balcony..there is mall,marketplace..almost everything u need..but fast food services are not good..

I dont see any problem,why non egyptian cant buy flat from there..but it is better,that u buy from al rehab office,prices will be good..u must pay a lot more,if u buy from private person,or real estate agency..

I dont know the phone number or internet pages..but try with google, al rehab..

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ummyaasir
Member # 7847

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ummyaasir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you tell me what the price range of a flat in al-rehab city is?? Lets say at least a 3 room flat how much would that be around?? Could you find (seeing you bought there already) out for me what the prices are for actually flats and villas.
thank you...

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We bought our flat 1 year ago..it is just 2bedrooms..prices was starting with 90 000,.egp. But this cheapest flats was not having nice view..
Anyway, finally we bought our flat,with 120 000egp...from private person..it have nice view,and it is finished better that others.

There was bigger flat,with 3bedrooms,prices from 135 000-160 000egp.
I think villas is something like 300 000egp.
For me,this villas are not nice..they are very near each other,there is not gardens..just very small..
They sell groundfloor flat with small own garden..and it is cheaper than villa,of course..maybe 10 000egp more for normal flat prices..
I hope u can find some information..good luck. i try also..maybe my husband have the phonenumber for their office..

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ummyaasir
Member # 7847

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for ummyaasir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be really very good if you could help me with a telephone number or an email address so they could email me the price list of the flats. Are the flats big?? for we have 4 children and how clean is it?? Can the children play there?? How is it with buying and visa requirements for when we have the flat?? I know lots of questions. I'm sorry, but i really appreciate your help . thank you very very much for taking your time to help me out.
thank you.

puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
It is really clean area..sure ur kids can play there,it is very good place to live with the kids..
Our flat is 90m2,with 2bedroom..so with 3bedrooms it's something like 105m2-115m2.
There is different kind of flats..in our flat rooms are sized ok ,but kitchen is small,bathroom big..
Buing is not difficoult, u just make papers with this rehab sales office, it is private company,egyptian. U dont need any lawers..
About visa..i dont think that there is any problems..Are u coming to live here or just visit? If u come just visit,u can take visa from airport for one months..maybe more..but u can also take visa from ur own countrys embassy of egypt..

Anyway,best way to buy is that u come to here,look around..
I try one more time find their internet pages or phonenumbers..

U can send me also private emails, sekasuhde@yahoo.com

puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
www.alrehabcity.com
ifty
Member # 7939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ifty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Salaam folks,

Does anyone know categorically if the flats in al-rehab are Freehold of Leashold ?

Shukran

Ifty

quote:
Originally posted by ummyaasir:
Could someone please post me the names of the newly build cities in Egypt. Close to cairo, like al-Rehab and Nasr city etc.. I know there are more,but I can't seem to find them online.If you could provide me with websites would be really great!! Could you also tell me if non Egyptians can buy in these cities too??
Thanks for your help

Posts: 13 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ifty
Member # 7939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ifty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

salaam,

Have you been bale to find out of the flats in al-rehab are Freehold or Leasehold ?

Shukran

Ifty

quote:
That would be really very good if you could help me with a telephone number or an email address so they could email me the price list of the flats. Are the flats big?? for we have 4 children and how clean is it?? Can the children play there?? How is it with buying and visa requirements for when we have the flat?? I know lots of questions. I'm sorry, but i really appreciate your help . thank you very very much for taking your time to help me out.
thank you.

Posts: 13 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ummyaasir
Member # 7847

Rate Member
No I don't really know, soif you find it out could you let me know.!!! thank you.
ifty
Member # 7939

Rate Member
Salaam,

I have confirmed th eflats are Freehold and bought 2 two days ago. I was there in person and have written confirmation.

Ifty

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeey alllll
i live there
it will be nice seeing u
god with u
Mai

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Are the flats big?? for we have 4 children and how clean is it??

If you are concerned with size then why not go to e.g. www.e-dar.com and look well into the historic parts of Cairo. Prices in some start from 250 000, can't be much if you are coming from a developed country, and it is even difficult to find apartments under 300m2, 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms and several bathrooms to top with. Plus you get the benefit of high ceilings, saves on a/c costs believe me. The new ones are already totally "economized" in all dimensions. Though they seem come cheap, that's true, but wouldn't you also be concerned whether you grow value while living in it, or lose value? In a good region you usually gain simply by living in there for 3-5 years. In the new developments... don't know, there are always newer and cleaner ones on way.

A propos cleanliness, then there is a very simple solution actually - if it isn't clean, then clean it.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ifty
Member # 7939

Rate Member
Hi Mai,

I'd liek to talk more about rehab and the people and get some experience, would you mind e-mailing me on ifty.saiyed@gmail.com

Thanks

Ifty

quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
Heeey alllll
i live there
it will be nice seeing u
god with u
Mai

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com