EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Search a western woman for friendship and marriage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Search a western woman for friendship and marriage
condor46
Member # 7849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for condor46     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, ... I'm an Egyptian male of 46 years old living in Cairo, Egypt. I search and wish to meet a western woman living in Cairo, to build real friendship with, that would lead to marriage and life partnership. I will be so glad if someone got interested and started to write. I can send my email address and mobile number when it is asked.

Posts: 13 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by condor46:
Hello, ... I'm an Egyptian male of 46 years old living in Cairo, Egypt. I search and wish to meet a western woman living in Cairo, to build real friendship with, that would lead to marriage and life partnership. I will be so glad if someone got interested and started to write. I can send my email address and mobile number when it is asked.

Ok... so what's wrong with Egyptian women?????

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ok... so what's wrong with Egyptian women?????

I love your wicked SOH, always brings a smile yo my dial:]

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what..if he is more intrested about western ladys and why should he look egyptian ladys from this forum,maybe he is looking also egyptian,but not here....maybe he is divorced with egyptian lady,and want to try something new..
maybe he is not so religion one...we have freedom to be what we are..
maybe he is open minded,and dont feel that culture is object,when he is looking his real love..
Maybe he is a.. h...
We dont know..
Good luck..

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vinoetu
Member # 7789

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for vinoetu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are you who I think you are? and if so, what gives?

Posts: 12 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by condor46:
[b]Hello, ... I'm an Egyptian male of 46 years old living in Cairo, Egypt. I search and wish to meet a western woman living in Cairo, to build real friend

[This message has been edited by yaho (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[/B][/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by yaho (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
condor46
Member # 7849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for condor46     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your note, and for taking time to write and advice. And also I'm thankful to all who took the time to write, and those who are wondering why I want a western woman and not Egyptian.
I feel I do not like to be dragged into clearing reasons why I don't want Egyptian. I will just say that I find myself get a long better with westerns. I was married twice. The first was Egyptian, and the second was American, and my life with her was not like hell as you wrote it would be. And although both marriages didn't last and I'm single again, but I could realize the possibilty of more success goes to the western woman side. It's my choice, and it's what I think can work better with me. Thank you again for your note.

quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
I'm Western..& not looking.. but, plz do tell why western? and not Egyptian.. Egyptian women are beautiful ladies and would know ur cultural as well as religion..Thats important.. Although i don't follow the western ways being Muslim. But, if u don't get a good religious "Muslim" western lady she will turn ur life to Hell. think on the divorce rate in USA.. Oh yeah, Christian women are good, but, a believer in Christianity all readys knows she can't marry a non-christain man just as a muslim women can't marry a non-christian man..it is written. and if u did she will turn ur life to Hell on debating on whats right and wrong,how the kids are brought up.. think again before u get married..Maybe just have as a good friend and see how things goes.. thx- jannah-dyeanna

Posts: 13 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yaho:

Me too, I would like to marry a western white girl. To whom doesn’t like the idea, just read “Topics” of this “Forum” how greedy the families of Egyptian girls. I am 47years old, single never married before, live in Cairo. My email is hotibr@yahoo.com Good luck for our new club. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not all of them are greedy. Many times the demands are reasonable but still not affordable for most Egyptian guys. However it's matter of free choice, All the best.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you for your note, and for taking time to write and advice. And also I'm thankful to all who took the time to write, and those who are wondering why I want a western woman and not Egyptian.
I feel I do not like to be dragged into clearing reasons why I don't want Egyptian. I will just say that I find myself get a long better with westerns. I was married twice. The first was Egyptian, and the second was American, and my life with her was not like hell as you wrote it would be. And although both marriages didn't last and I'm single again, but I could realize the possibilty of more success goes to the western woman side. It's my choice, and it's what I think can work better with me. Thank you again for your note.

Well done condor! I'm glad you were not dragged in bashing women here.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
condor46
Member # 7849

Rate Member
Thank you my friend.

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Well done condor! I'm glad you were not dragged in bashing women here.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you my friend.

3afwan! And best wishes for you.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yaho:

Me too, I would like to marry a western white girl. To whom doesn’t like the idea, just read “Topics” of this “Forum” how greedy the families of Egyptian girls. I am 47years old, single never married before, live in Cairo. My email is hotibr@yahoo.com Good luck for our new club. [/B][/QUOTE]

i get the western part, but why white?

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
i get the western part, but why white?

Because he prefers white skin? Its just like many German guys have the hots for African women.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Because he prefers white skin? Its just like many German guys have the hots for African women.

yeah like boris becker. i noticed when i went to germany people stared, because i was different.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yeah like boris becker. i noticed when i went to germany people stared, because i was different.

How "different" did you look? If you walked in cities like Hamburg, Munich or Frankfurt around people are used to any kind of foreigners - or you just simply looked phenomenal so be proud of your great looks!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
How "different" did you look? If you walked in cities like Hamburg, Munich or Frankfurt around people are used to any kind of foreigners - or you just simply looked phenomenal so be proud of your great looks!

hehe no i do not look phenomenol. but i have olive skin, brown hair and eyes. i didnt mean stare as in the egyptian way, but they looked.
one of my really strange moments was when i was buying glasses, and the sales woman kept patting my hair saying "so much hair, so much hair." my hair was average then not that thick. now it has become very light because i dye it so often. but the thing is i didnt find it so thick to the extent that the woman woiuld be fascinated with it
i visited frankfurt, munich and berlin and i didnt really feel that they were cosmpoliton. most people there were blonde and blue or green eyes. its not like paris where you walk around and feel like you are in the united nations

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
hehe no i do not look phenomenol. but i have olive skin, brown hair and eyes. i didnt mean stare as in the egyptian way, but they looked.
one of my really strange moments was when i was buying glasses, and the sales woman kept patting my hair saying "so much hair, so much hair." my hair was average then not that thick. now it has become very light because i dye it so often. but the thing is i didnt find it so thick to the extent that the woman woiuld be fascinated with it
i visited frankfurt, munich and berlin and i didnt really feel that they were cosmpoliton. most people there were blonde and blue or green eyes. its not like paris where you walk around and feel like you are in the united nations

I think you have been only to Hamburg then if you say most people had blonde hair and blue eyes, also you must have looked very close into stranger's eyes to find out they have even green eyes.

Anyway I also think you want see only what you want to see. Germany doesn't have anymore that many blonde people, maybe during WWII (bad comment I know).

Regarding the sales woman she probably liked your hair, maybe she even likes women. Second guess must be right because Germans in general are not very open in the beginning unless they get to know you better (I am different by the way ).

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
no wallahi i've never been to hamburg. just frankfurt munich and berlin. but remember that i'm speaking from an egyptian perspective. here in egypt we have no blondes. so definitly for me the blondes in germany were ALOT. but i'm not the only who says that. my brother's wife told me that when she visits germany she feels like shes got the only dark hair in the street!
by the way my father has a german egyptian procelain company so he visits germany alot, especially frankfurt. its a beautiful country, you are lucky to live there.

best

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Black skin, white skin...... What I was trying to say is that many people adore the opposite. Nothing wrong with that.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com