EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » slavery in relationships

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: slavery in relationships
candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this issue is really disguestin but i think we should talk about it..it happens when u watch some music channel and ur eyes come up to z chat row or when u enter any chat room and then appears a msg 4m some psycho guy telling u that he wants to be ur slave, ur mighty hummble servant and he starts to ask u to humilate him so it`s pretty obvious it`s not just about slavery in sex,i always wondered what they are thinkin of , how they respect themselves and how they move on wiz their lives wiz the concept of being a slave??u know what i mean
what really shocked me is that some of them think that it`s pretty normal and all other ppl are just slaves but by switchin the positions
i don know but i think it`s really sucks
4 me i won`t stand the idea of bieng sombody`s slave in any certain way
what about u???

Posts: 31 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello?, don't go to chat rooms where there are psychos.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOVEMBER_RAIN
Member # 8038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOVEMBER_RAIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ITS JUST SOME BUSNIES SO U CANT CONTROL IT COZ IT GETS MONEY TO THIS CHANNELS.... I THINK ITS CHILDISH MSGS THAT THEY TRY TO PROOF THAT THIS MSGS ARE EFFECTIVE
HAVE A NICE TIME

Posts: 15 | From: CAIRO | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that woman work, I think many are unofficial slaves. Now we bring home themoney, and still have to clean the house, prepare dinner, raise kids, etc.
quote:
Originally posted by candyrima:
this issue is really disguestin but i think we should talk about it..it happens when u watch some music channel and ur eyes come up to z chat row or when u enter any chat room and then appears a msg 4m some psycho guy telling u that he wants to be ur slave, ur mighty hummble servant and he starts to ask u to humilate him so it`s pretty obvious it`s not just about slavery in sex,i always wondered what they are thinkin of , how they respect themselves and how they move on wiz their lives wiz the concept of being a slave??u know what i mean
what really shocked me is that some of them think that it`s pretty normal and all other ppl are just slaves but by switchin the positions
i don know but i think it`s really sucks
4 me i won`t stand the idea of bieng sombody`s slave in any certain way
what about u???

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx 4 ur replies

some of u got me wrong i guess,what i meant is salvery in sexual relationships and it`s probably connected to voilence sex and this disguestin stuffs hope i can get more replies this would help
anyway thnx again guys 4 ur replies
emma

Posts: 31 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try it first, instead of thinking a lot,...then you can judge
have a nice time

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by medo70:
have a nice time

oh boy you get smarter by the moment......

NOT!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not,one must do it one day?
Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why not,one must do it one day?

No its haram. Why am I not surprised by your comment?

medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by sonomod
No its haram. Why am I not surprised by your comment?

You are not surprised,cause this is normal life,Ha Ha
Haram?from where did you get this bad idea?It will depend on who is doing?lover (F**ker),husband ........etc
have a nice time

candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
have a nice time

don think it`s a good idea i`d rather kill maself first,if ur that smartn why don`t u check it by urself and express how was it?slavery is 4 girls and guys too

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by medo70:
[b]Try it first, instead of thinking a lot,...then you can judge
have a nice time

don think it`s a good idea i`d rather kill maself first,if ur that smartn why don`t u check it by urself and express how was it?slavery is 4 girls and guys too

[/B][/QUOTE]

Candy I hate to explain this to you but do you know what rimming means? In addition to Candy it sounds, well risky.

When I look at your username and this topic I am just dumbfounded.

candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Candy I hate to explain this to you but do you know what rimming means? In addition to Candy it sounds, well risky.

When I look at your username and this topic I am just dumbfounded.

it`s just a username no big deal and i think doesn`t refer to somethin but 4m z other hand i think u got a point too
but this doesn`t lead to somethin right?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
it`s just a username no big deal and i think doesn`t refer to somethin but 4m z other hand i think u got a point too
but this doesn`t lead to somethin right?

Its an activity that leaves organic material between your teeth. Obvious very popular with certain egyboards members:
http://www.egyptmad.com/uploads/post-11-77078-mh_kerri_0015.jpg

And this is the thread that image came from:
http://www.egyptmad.com/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=ae2b29973b0c937f58cd73783f5176b0;act=ST;f=11;t=2562;hl=ako+miss+wife

His newest developments:
http://www.egyptmad.com/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=ae2b29973b0c937f58cd73783f5176b0;act=ST;f=12;t=4072

And this is rimming: (looking at your own risk)
http://www.tinynibbles.com/rimshot.html

Yup, I will have this up for only a few hours and I will edit this information out. Not pretty stuff this rimming.

medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
quote:

Originally posted by Sonomod http://www.tinynibbles.com/rimshot.html

Girls
Have any one here try it?
It seems to my so strange,Is it enjoyable?
nice time

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 20 June 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]
Originally posted by Sonomod http://www.tinynibbles.com/rimshot.html

Girls
Have any one here try it?
It seems to my so strange,Is it enjoyable?
nice time

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 20 June 2005).][/QUOTE]

Is that why your wife bores you? Won't lick your barn door?

Do you even care if its haram? How many popups did you incur in order to switch browser windows to post your comment?

medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
sonomod,
sure that is why I left her.Do not be sad for me, much better
Is it haram,and you know what is the haram?Is it not haram for you to get you fu**ed by street strangers?
hee hee hoo hoo

Do not post haram things again, this is haram bit*h,some angels may be founded here
It seems you are so h*t and need it(...) so much,sure the weather these days so hot
advice take off you clothes and get down to street.
but take care, a fly might bite you in your dirty pu**y
ha ha,enjoy

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Do not be sad for me, much better

Actually I am sad for your wife, no Egyptian woman would ever deserve you as a spouse.

Are you high on drugs?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Oh by the way medo70 have you given any thought to that SMBD club I suggested? Have you hammered out the details in a business plan? If you are looking for a business loan from a bank you will need a business plan.

Or have you been servicing Muqattam Hills and could find private sponsors who know your talents?

medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
quote:

Oh by the way medo 70have you given any thought to that SMBD club I suggested? Have you hammered out the details in a business plan? If you are looking for a business loan from a bank you will need a business plan.

Or have you been servicing Muqattam Hills and could find private sponsors who know your talents?

No wounder for me,and any body too,How do u know this place "Muqattam Hills" Sure you have a nice tree by your name there.

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 20 June 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]
Oh by the way medo 70have you given any thought to that SMBD club I suggested? Have you hammered out the details in a business plan? If you are looking for a business loan from a bank you will need a business plan.

No wounder for me,and any body too,How do u know this place "Muqattam Hills" Sure you have a nice tree by your name there.

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 20 June 2005).][/QUOTE]

Vice squads and intelligence police officers go to collect suspects there. Alot of hoodlums hang out there for drug deals or other crimes.

Now more wealthy are moving in due to the gorgeous views.

Its desolute, but beautiful.

candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys
easy on u guys i think u`ve gone too far
i think each one of u declaired his point quiet well so enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com