EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » searching for a nice,cute woman:),i'm available now;) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: searching for a nice,cute woman:),i'm available now;)
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all,
i know some of u know me well and some don't,some like me and some don't ,i know this site is not a dating service,but i send here becuz i know there r alot of special people here,i'll introduce myself again:
i'm a 24 yrs old guy,just graduated at the faculty of fine arts,got no job yet,i can say i'm quite a good guy,nice,trying to be better,good looking,living in alexandria,searching for a nice woman who must be kind,understanding,nice,open minded,cute,down to eath,and funny....
all ages,races,religions are welcomed ,
and if friends males or females that will be great too,
u can see my profile at www.face-pic.com/aqua_vilva
u can contact me at aqua_vilva@hotmail.com
have a nice day

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mody:
remember me?i'm the egyptian guy that is going to marry an american woman...,actually we r married to the egyptian laws,registered married in the law court,but i've heard an information thatto marry in the embassy she has to stay with me in egypt for 3 monthes straighly,and she has a job there,she can't stay here that much at a time,i'm really so depressed and sad,and don't know what to do...can anyone tell me if that information is true,and if so then what is the solution ?

Posted by Mody on 31 May 2005

Hi, Mody, not to step on your feet but is love already over for you both?

And you are right, ES is not a dating site. Try ICQ instead. Goood luck!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,love isn't over tiger,but life would be impossible with her with all what she does,i tried to help her changing but i failed,
and i've an icq tiger,thought,i don't like chatting ,

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well,love isn't over tiger,but life would be impossible with her with all what she does,i tried to help her changing but i failed,
and i've an icq tiger,thought,i don't like chatting ,

Wasn't she funny or down to earth? Don't you think that the qualities you mentioned can be everywhere? or say, most people believe themselves to be that way

If you insist in searching for a wife here then perhaps you should give some real qualities in order to avoid the same consequnces of your last relationship and save some of those who might be interested in you any pain in case they happen to have the same qualities of your last woman which you couldn't change. In fact while both partners are suppose to compromise somehow to let things go yet, changing a personality is highly unlikly to happen and makes me wonder why you loved the person in the first place.

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 18 July 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Wasn't she funny or down to earth? Don't you think that the qualities you mentioned can be everywhere? or say, most people believe themselves to be that way

If you insist in searching for a wife here then perhaps you should give some real qualities in order to avoid the same consequnces of your last relationship and save some of those who might be interested in you any pain in case they happen to have the same qualities of your last woman which you couldn't change. In fact while both partners are suppose to compromise somehow to let things go yet, changing a personality is highly unlikly to happen and makes me wonder why you loved the person in the first place.

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 18 July 2005).]

um,she wasn't down to earth,when i knew her she wasn't like how she is now,i knew she has some problems but i thought i can change it,like being controlling,wanting and not giving,not a good listner,i felt pity for her becuz she had bad memories from the childhood and bad expiriences with men in the past so i wanted to help...(i think american men r assholes)not all of them of course.

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi all,
i know some of u know me well and some don't,some like me and some don't ,i know this site is not a dating service,but i send here becuz i know there r alot of special people here,i'll introduce myself again:
i'm a 24 yrs old guy,just graduated at the faculty of fine arts,got no job yet,i can say i'm quite a good guy,nice,trying to be better,good looking,living in alexandria,searching for a nice woman who must be kind,understanding,nice,open minded,cute,down to eath,and funny....
all ages,races,religions are welcomed ,
and if friends males or females that will be great too,
u can see my profile at www.face-pic.com/aqua_vilva
u can contact me at aqua_vilva@hotmail.com
have a nice day

Your email aqua_vilva is it by any chance Aqua Velva the aftershave that was popular in Egypt some time ago?

"kind,understanding,nice,open minded,cute,down to eath,and funny....
all ages,races,religions are welcomed ,"

I am all that.....but are you ?

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
um,she wasn't down to earth,when i knew her she wasn't like how she is now,i knew she has some problems but i thought i can change it,like being controlling,wanting and not giving,not a good listner,i felt pity for her becuz she had bad memories from the childhood and bad expiriences with men in the past so i wanted to help...(i think american men r assholes)not all of them of course.

Wow, no one has jump down his throat yet? If this was an American woman dissing Egyptian men in the same fashion there would be a death warrent out for her now.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's sad you didn't discover all this before getting married.
You know, with a LOT of patience, you can help someone trust men again. I think your relationship failed because of the distance. To help someone who has suffered during her childhood requires a lot of attention and patience.
So, did you get divorced now?
What are you looking for? How do you want the mother of your children to be? When you say, any race, religion, etc... are you REALLY serious? What about if the woman happens to be an atheist? Also, are you aware of all the consequences of a mixed marriage?
Well, ok, I'm too old, I can't understand young people trying to find the woman of their dreams online anymore
Good luck anyway!

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Wow, no one has jump down his throat yet? If this was an American woman dissing Egyptian men in the same fashion there would be a death warrent out for her now.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mody:
...(i think american men r assholes)

Hush or else we're next!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:

Your email aqua_vilva is it by any chance Aqua Velva the aftershave that was popular in Egypt some time ago?

"kind,understanding,nice,open minded,cute,down to eath,and funny....
all ages,races,religions are welcomed ,"

I am all that.....but are you ?

yes yes,it's the old aftershave aqua velva,i was doing the email and the name came to me ,
i can't see i'm the best one,but at least i've alil of everything i guess ,if u r interested even in a friendship drop me a line

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
hey hey hey,we was supposed to go to the embassy to marry,we r not married,i was trying to do the civil marriage papers by a lawyer but it seems he failed or something in the end as i mentioned before,so i've never been married,but i was going to,
and i was serious when i said any races,ages,religions,and it's okay with me if she was athiest actually,what do u think the first one was?
and u maybe right,maybe the distance made it harder

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOOPEE!!!! GIRLS!!!! Put the flags out!!
Mody's available!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Mody's available!!!

Hey I answered him first...he is mine...

(little does he know what awaits him, when he enters my lair)....shush,,,,do not tell him......

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

(little does he know what awaits him, when he enters my lair)....shush,,,,do not tell him......

Puke

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey moby how ru doin?since u graduated 4m finr art then there`s a possiblilty that we can get along as friends coz in practical art am 18y 4m cairoam kind,kinda cute an easygoin gurl
Posts: 31 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Puke

Why was the Koshari poisoned ?

Lighten up !

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why was the Koshari poisoned ?

Lighten up !

Have anyone noticed that threads about hooking up with gigilos are the most civilized threads on the board.

But mundane questions on how to travel or live in Egypt become cat fights?

What are usernames real intentions for coming to this forum anyhow?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:
Mody's available!!!

WHOOPEE!!!!the sarcasm has begun ,i've waited for it

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:

thanks for warning me! but what's in your lair won't be scarier than what i've already seen in previous lairs ,
and thanks Candy for your friendship,yes i was studying in the fine arts,architecture department,though i've some other drawing skills,anyone wanna a portrait? ,and MY NAME ISN'T MOBY,MOBY is a freak ,u have my email it's aqua_vilva@hotmail.com,also sonomod....i'm not a gigilo,i'm faaaaaar from it,and there is no fight here becuz i'm not cuzing a one,as u might notice,noone of the threads i posted has cuzed fights

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:

Have anyone noticed that threads about hooking up with gigilos are the most civilized threads on the board.

But mundane questions on how to travel or live in Egypt become cat fights?

What are usernames real intentions for coming to this forum anyhow?

What is the matter Sono , you want a fight in every thread?

I thought you more than any one else, would see I was baiting him...the vain little so and so

Just leading him on for a little innocent fun.....

Now you spoiled it!!!!

Now a little riddle for you...if you read another thread at the end of which I made a little apology to you for "not being very perceptive", you would realise another "fact"..

And when you do, please do not let on, but in the middle of your laughter, think we are even now, this time you were the one who is not very perceptive !

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:
Mody's available!!!

by the way,how do u make this faces?

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:

I thought you more than any one else, would see I was baiting him...the vain little so and so

Now you spoiled it!!!!

hehehehe,was u misleading me? ,hmmmm

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:

No No not misleading, leading on,,,not exactly the same....

At least you found out how to make the little faces....

Now why do not you join Ali http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002632.html

, and search for jobs together

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What is the matter Sono , you want a fight in every thread?

Now you spoiled it!!!!

Now a little riddle for you...if you read another thread at the end of which I made a little apology to you for "not being very perceptive", you would realise another "fact"..

And when you do, please do not let on, but in the middle of your laughter, think we are even now, this time you were the one who is not very perceptive !

Damn right sister, I am extremely thick, dense with the amourous arts.

Holy hell I don't just need a dumbies guide, I need a chip implant to turn on that part of my brain.

You should know this while reading just 2 of my posts!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No She was just trying to delude me. Keep in mind I am the worlds biggest idiot when it comes to sarcasm.

Possibly you can clear my fog.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
by the way,how do u make this faces?

Possibly its her sign for 'getting busy'!

Western women speak an exotic tongue even we can't understand!

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Now little Mody,
Ali likes them dressed as maids...

what do you like ?

And how big do you like them (just thinking, should I get an implant or not?)

What size ...er...."shoes".....are you?

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:

No She was just trying to delude me. Keep in mind I am the worlds biggest idiot when it comes to sarcasm.

Possibly you can clear my fog.

Do not be so harsh on yourself....

BTW I was not sarcastic !! just cryptic...

I am trying to make peace ........

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now little Mody,

what do you like ?

ya Medosa.... Guys with big "shoes" dont need to advertise!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ya Medosa.... Guys with big "shoes" dont need to advertise!!!

very wrong,guys with big "shoes" r the most who need to advertise,becuz they rarely find something that fits them ,KER KER KER

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:
Now little Mody,

what do you like ?

ali likes them dressed as maids?!!!!
i like them undressed ,unlike ali ,
and i like all sizes ,though i had a problem with someone before becuz she was alil bigger than me and she was kinda feeling jealous of me becuz i'm slim ,so small is better:P,and u wanna know what size am i?....i'm one size fits all

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mody:
[b] ali likes them dressed as maids?!!!!
i like them undressed ,unlike ali ,
and i like all sizes ,though i had a problem with someone before becuz she was alil bigger than me and she was kinda feeling jealous of me becuz i'm slim ,so small is better:P,and u wanna know what size am i?....i'm one size fits all

WOOOOOW..... :-( That sounded so cold.. Love her for her...... Not Beauty/Slim.. See all the qualitys..

Sorry, but that was a bit cold..

Salam...Jannah

[/B][/QUOTE]

i didn't mean i'm searching for a slim woman,i said she didn't like me being slim,and kept telling me she was always searching for bigger guys,and i'm not her type and stupid things like that,so i didn't say her size was my problem,u got me wrong

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Do not be so harsh on yourself....

BTW I was not sarcastic !! just cryptic...

I am trying to make peace ........

Cool, I don't think anything can stop this thread now! He he he he he!

Gemini_Beth
Member # 8410

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Gemini_Beth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:

Ok. thx for the correction, and best of wishes on ur search...

Thx...Jannah

Well Mody , seems like theres two sides to every story . And i'll bet any money that your not as good as you make yourself out to be . But thats another topic . You told us about all the bad quality's she has . Did you ever foronce notice any of the good . Looks like you have alot of work to do on yourself before you become anyones boyfriend/husband material . But then again , why fix something that isnt broke ? Isn't that right Mody ?

Posts: 46 | From: New York , USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! OOH! here we go again..........
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gemini_Beth:
Well Mody , seems like theres two sides to every story . And i'll bet any money that your not as good as you make yourself out to be . But thats another topic . You told us about all the bad quality's she has . Did you ever foronce notice any of the good . Looks like you have alot of work to do on yourself before you become anyones boyfriend/husband material . But then again , why fix something that isnt broke ? Isn't that right Mody ?

look who has followed me to here ,ok if u have another side of the story gemini tell it to us ,

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mody, did your "almost wife" entered this conversation now? Its getting more and more interesting........
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gemini_Beth,

We rarely get to hear the other side of the equation. Please tell us. This will be good.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gemini_Beth,

We rarely get to hear the other side of the equation. Please tell us. This will be good.

I know women love to hear those stuff

You know when I was young, I was not allowed to hear when some of our relatives come and complain about their marriage troubles. I didn't mind those orders but had to watch soaps to get a clue

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
I know women love to hear those stuff

You know when I was young, I was not allowed to hear when some of our relatives come and complain about their marriage troubles. I didn't mind those orders but had to watch soaps to get a clue

So you equate a woman's marital troubles to fantasy land?

Wow, explains you.

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
test
Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mody,
Good luck with your search for Cleopatra on ES. I found my maysera on es.. but long distance just didn't work out between us..

ButI wish you luck on finding your Egyptian Princess....

I hope I can find mine as well..

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gemini_Beth
Member # 8410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gemini_Beth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
look who has followed me to here ,ok if u have another side of the story gemini tell it to us ,

WHAT !!! and ruin your so perfect immage Mody .PFFT . I swear you walk in this world with a blindfold on . Oblivious to what goes on around you . Keep snowballing these people here . But know that someone out there really know's you . And know's " YOU CAN"T KEEP IT REAL ".

Posts: 46 | From: New York , USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
emmm! must u keep us all in the dark here!!!
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummmm...If youv'e got something specifically in mind, well...... why not come right out and damn well say it!!! com on..... no need to beat around the bush Gemini, on ES After alllll! wer'e all listening up here, aren't we ppl???
Gemini_Beth
Member # 8410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gemini_Beth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
ummmm...If youv'e got something specifically in mind, well...... why not come right out and damn well say it!!! com on..... no need to beat around the bush Gemini, on ES After alllll! wer'e all listening up here, aren't we ppl???

I'm not here to bash Mody . He's still my baby . I'm not disgruntle . I just want Mody to speak the truth . My past issues with men have nothing to do with my issue with Mody now . It's all about the trust . Trust isn't something you just give .You have to earn it .And if you can't keep it real then you can't have the trust . Therefor i suggest you ask Mody why all this happened and ask for the true story this time . oh and FYI Mody left me . I didn't leave him .

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you guys so curious about knowing other ppl problems!

Mody, I think you should apologize to Beth for speaking about her behind her back and even if what you said is true, it's still no good speaking bad about someone you had close relationship with. I wouldn't give you my future beloved daughtur if I knew you would talk bad about her once thigns don't work between you both.

I hope you both will be able to get over it very soon, and plz plz don't try to be friends..just forgive each other and walk away

Gemini_Beth
Member # 8410

Rate Member
hey Mody try www.adultfriendfinder.com , www.match.com , www.gothicmatch.com , www.date.com . these sites are set up for singles .

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But surely these ADULT sites are for ppl with little or no MORAL values???

So if ur'e not here to 'BASH' him, as u put it. Why the PERVY sites???

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com