EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » what about Qortoba in nasr city

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what about Qortoba in nasr city
tinabzz
Member # 8911

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for tinabzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everybody!
I'm going to study arabic at Qortoba institute starting from october and I would like to know if someone has any experience or info about it.
It is in nasr city, do you think I should look for a room just in this area or is it easy attainable from other areas too?
thanks in advance for any info

martina

Posts: 17 | From: italy | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umm Haleema
Member # 8999

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Umm Haleema   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am currently studying at Qortoba in Nasr City and I think it's really good. I would recommend getting a place in Nasr City (preferably in Hayya Aashir where Qortoba is) because although there are frequent micro buses they are not very nice to catch all the time. If you are going to travel through the centre of the city everyday you'll soon get sick of the pollution (we tried it, it sucks! - it takes about 30 mins from the centre of the city to Nasr City).

If you would like some temporary accommodation until you find a place, I live about 10 mins walk from Qortoba and have two spare rooms, if you don't mind living with a one year old and two New Zealanders, please feel free to stay with us until you find a place.

If you have any more questions about Qortoba or Nasr City please email me.

Wasalaam,
Aneesa (Umm Haleema)

Posts: 11 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zita
Member # 8828

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salams can you please tell me more about qortoba...i plan to go beginning of nov...email me at saberider2000@yahoo.com
quote:
Originally posted by Umm Haleema:
Hi,

I am currently studying at Qortoba in Nasr City and I think it's really good. I would recommend getting a place in Nasr City (preferably in Hayya Aashir where Qortoba is) because although there are frequent micro buses they are not very nice to catch all the time. If you are going to travel through the centre of the city everyday you'll soon get sick of the pollution (we tried it, it sucks! - it takes about 30 mins from the centre of the city to Nasr City).

If you would like some temporary accommodation until you find a place, I live about 10 mins walk from Qortoba and have two spare rooms, if you don't mind living with a one year old and two New Zealanders, please feel free to stay with us until you find a place.

If you have any more questions about Qortoba or Nasr City please email me.

Wasalaam,
Aneesa (Umm Haleema)

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com