EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hello back, my dear dear friends !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello back, my dear dear friends !!!
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalekum, my dearest friends,

I am back on board, got net to my home just 2 days ago [Cool]
I live now happily in the good cold germany with my family.
How I missed this forum... [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Wink] ..I cannot find much old names..
anybody remember me..... [Eek!] [Wink] [Cool] ?

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi germansara! Of course that we remember you. Welcome back on board! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 12 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also 5 stars for you:)
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Karla,
and....I have just chosen now the same Avatar like you...lol.....10 stars for you, Karla...

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
Hello, Karla,
and....I have just chosen now the same Avatar like you...lol.....10 stars for you, Karla...

It's a good choice this avatar...at least I find that represent expression for an optimist person (my opinion)!
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am really now an optimistic person...lol
But, really, I miss lots of people on this board. Should I put some peper back to this forum ...lol
???
lol [Big Grin] [Wink]

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
[Razz] [Razz] ...a real real clever question..... [Roll Eyes]
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
No, I do not know her name even.

We lived in egypt for 11 long long years, now we are living 1 hour from frankfurt.

I am tooooo happy now, because the life in egypt has been tooo difficult, painful, destroiying ... the old members from half an year ago know all my problems.

I learned to love everything in germany...I am toooo graetful for everything I eat, braeth, see smell ... I feel as god gave me a peace of paradise on earth...

Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sara

Great to hear from you, I am happy things did work out for you & your family in Germany.

Cheers
Ann

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOUDD, WOULD YOU PLEASE .... GIVE ME A BREAK ???????????????????????? [Mad]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, I do not know her name even.

We lived in egypt for 11 long long years, now we are living 1 hour from frankfurt.

I am tooooo happy now, because the life in egypt has been tooo difficult, painful, destroiying ... the old members from half an year ago know all my problems.

I learned to love everything in germany...I am toooo graetful for everything I eat, braeth, see smell ... I feel as god gave me a peace of paradise on earth...

we have also learned to appreciate an egypt without germansara, please don't come back
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
With pleasure !!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Rubbish to rubbish - have a well live over there [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doudd:
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat:

have also learned to appreciate an egypt without germansara, please don't come back

It was on the tip of my tongue [Confused]
I had mixed feelings, she is an egyptian and say that! also she finds egyptian men who support her!
sorry but am Nationalistic!

she's german. she opened a thread called "why the faked egypt" read it if you want your blood to boil. also she told a guy tha she hates him because he is egyptian! 7aga te7ra2k el dam ya benti! i'm nationalist too [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
glad to hear that sara. as for the second part of your post, well i don't understand it. basically you lived 11 years in egypt, and you don't know either english or arabic mashallah [Smile]
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Well, you chidish people, open your eye and have a liiiitle bit of brain to understand the full truth about that country !!!!!

...and read my topic ...wondering about the faked egypt.... carefully.....!!!!

Lets see, if you are still proud about yourself!!!!!

And, I didnt tell this egyptian that I hate him because his egyptian, but BECAUSE HE WAS PROUD TO **** HIS BOYFRIEND..Hmmm, still any repead... [Roll Eyes]

[Cool] [Cool]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
sara i AM egyptian ok? so i know the full truth about my country, even more than you do! and although egypt has many problems, i still love and respect it. you should be sensitive to people's feelings. don't you know that in islam a kind word is a sadaka? don't you know that when you say crap like that about egypt you upset many egyptians? doesn't islam preach respect, and kindness? the only child here is you, grow up!
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat, germansara is married to an egyptian gentleman and if she choses to express her feelings that way toward a place of her husband and children's birth, as well as her home for 11 years. why are you beating your head against a brick wall and asking her to respect you, a stranger on the internet, given the above.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 7 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara, Hi. I am glad to hear u r now happy. I know u were having many problems in Egypt, mostly financial. Good to see you back here. I am curious as to how your husband has adapted to life in Germany. I know he was a little apprehensive about moving there. So how is he?
And how are your parents?

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
7ayat, germansara is married to an egyptian gentleman and if she choses to express her feelings that way toward a place of her husband and children's birth, as well as her home for 11 years. why are you beating your head against a brick wall and asking her to respect you, a stranger on the internet, given the above.

i'm not asking her to respect me specifically. however,since she is a muslim, she should understand that insulting what someone loves is not really an islamic behaviour. further, she can criticize egypt all she wants, but calling an entire society fake, and telling someone that she hates him because he is egyptian is a bit too much in my opinion.
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heeeeeeeeeeeeey my naughty girl sooooooooooooooo glad to hear from u again [Big Grin]
my real naughty group i missed it sooo much
hope to hear from u
how is ur daughter???

--------------------
 -

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Ok, people, to make things clear,
when I saied, that I feel in germany like in paradise, and that I enjoy to breath, smell and eat, then I DID NOT MEAN TO INSULT ANYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this is my very true feeling !!!!!

And, 7ayat, I did not atack anybody, but you did.....ME !
So, I will defend myself, if you like it or not.
Well, ES-pepper makes the soup really delicious. But you have to stay fair. [Wink]

Maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, sweety, ohh, what a great day to read from you again [Big Grin] [Smile]

My small daughter goes everyday to the nursery and my big daughter and my son visit the near school. They got well now with the german language and I am happy to be able to study with them.

sin dee, honey, [Cool] ,
thank you , my parents are very happy that I am back and they love their grandkids too much.
My husband feels happy here, alhamdulillah. He goes to school also and will have examination at 11 mai.
Here in germany we got a real chance. Not to get rich, no, no, but really to get the kids healthy and educated and my husband will get a work and we can live like ,normal, people.

I am too happy.

Alhamdulillah.

...ExptinCai......thaaank you for the brickwall [Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

But this is my very true feeling !!!!!

And, 7ayat, I did not atack anybody, but you did.....ME !
So, I will defend myself, if you like it or not.

and i will defend my country weather you like it or not [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
heeeeeeeeeeeeey my naughty girl sooooooooooooooo glad to hear from u again [Big Grin]
my real naughty group i missed it sooo much
hope to hear from u
how is ur daughter???

mai, penelope wanted to meet up in eid, but i was in sharm. so did you guys meet after all?
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
OK.....its a fair deal [Roll Eyes] [Smile]
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doudd:
Where in hell she has learnt her english [Confused]

Obviously from Egyptians ... [Wink]

quote:
they love their grandkids too much.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Hello, dear dalia.. [Smile]
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear sara me toooo sweety so nice to hear from u
[Big Grin] el7amd lelah ur children are good and ur husband too!!!

Heeeeeey 7aya how are u ???hope u are well isa
actually i'm sooooooooo busy these days and i don 't know they met or no
but i hope to organize another outing ...
mmmmm i'll try to contact the girls...
what's ur free time...
God with u
Mai

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad to hear you are doing well Sara!! Good for you! Much luck and happiness to you in future. I look forward to the day I smell the clean, plentiful green grass of home and heart also!
As for others seems like 11 yrs is along time to live in any country...she was having a bad time for years here and did not have good experiences for what ver reasons financially it mostly seemed..so she had to vent one day..give her a break! Get over it!

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisann
Member # 9539

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi germansara
just curious about your story im new so maybe a little background info ..im now living in egypt cant say i am extremely happy so just curious to what happened with you

Posts: 16 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hh
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Hello
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Dears, I do not know whats going on, but I write blind. Means, I cannot see, what I tzpe... Why......
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I tzpe

Gotcha! You have a German keyboard!

hehehehe

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I switch between an English and a German keyboard and I keep exchanging the "z" and the "y" ...
[Smile]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Alhamdulillah,
today the problem is gone with my windows, I don, t know what happened... [Roll Eyes]

And yes, I have really a german keyboard...
[Wink]

Thank you Dalia.
Kingof Kosharie..nice name [Big Grin]

Minalex, nice to read from you.. [Smile]

Lisann, as you I was happy the first time in egypt, but after a couple of time you will find out the problems....and they are not always related to the money.... [Eek!] [Wink]

Have a nice evening

Your sara

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com