EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » In praise of my Egyptian husband

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In praise of my Egyptian husband
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would start a new topic to find out how many women out there are happily married to Egyptian men.
There are countless stories on this forum about gigilos in Egypt, it would be nice to hear something different and start the New Year on a more positive note.
I live in Hurghada, that infamous 'den of iniquities' and every week I hear stories of tourists who have been cheated out of their money and yes, it is depressing and it makes me angry. But, it isn't the same for everyone married to an Egyptian. There are decent men to be found.
We have been married for three and a half years and we are so happy together. I could not hope for a more caring and loving man. But what I find so hard to understand is the number of ex-pats who will try to persuade me otherwise. It doesn't seem possible for some people to accept that my husband is not seeing another women, going to nightclubs or taking me for my money. I know it happens here, but it doesn't mean it is the same for everyone.
I know that some of the 'low-lifes' here say to my husband, 'Oh are you taking her for her money'. But why can't the Europeans give each other a break. It doesn't have to be the same for every couple, in spite of the horror stories.
Surely, we don't need to wish misery on each other.
So lets hear it from other women who have brilliant husbands and tell the cynics to go away. We should be supporting each other in Egypt, not gloating over other people's misfortunes.

Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I naively thought that people who have been exposed to different cultures, especially on the intimate level of being an expatriot, would be more open-minded about people and cultural differences.

I am glad to see that is true of a lot of expats on here -- most with open minds.

But I suppose there will always been those judgmental types wherever you go.

Humans in general should be supportive of one another, wish one another the best, and be caring when people suffer losses or betrayals.

Anyway, I suppose my fiance doesn't count in this question since we don't live in Egypt. But he is Egyptian and he is one of the kindest, most compassionate people I have ever met. Honest to a fault, and dependable. He is one of those people who has such good character and integrity, he makes people around him want to be better, stronger people as well.

But this was the general impression I had of most Egyptians when I visited. Warm, friendly, family-oriented, and kind. I know there are exceptions to *this* generalization as well. [Wink] But I had a very pleasant experience in Egypt. I can't wait to go back.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
I thought I would start a new topic to find out how many women out there are happily married to Egyptian men.
There are countless stories on this forum about gigilos in Egypt, it would be nice to hear something different and start the New Year on a more positive note.
I live in Hurghada, that infamous 'den of iniquities' and every week I hear stories of tourists who have been cheated out of their money and yes, it is depressing and it makes me angry. But, it isn't the same for everyone married to an Egyptian. There are decent men to be found.
We have been married for three and a half years and we are so happy together. I could not hope for a more caring and loving man. But what I find so hard to understand is the number of ex-pats who will try to persuade me otherwise. It doesn't seem possible for some people to accept that my husband is not seeing another women, going to nightclubs or taking me for my money. I know it happens here, but it doesn't mean it is the same for everyone.
I know that some of the 'low-lifes' here say to my husband, 'Oh are you taking her for her money'. But why can't the Europeans give each other a break. It doesn't have to be the same for every couple, in spite of the horror stories.
Surely, we don't need to wish misery on each other.
So lets hear it from other women who have brilliant husbands and tell the cynics to go away. We should be supporting each other in Egypt, not gloating over other people's misfortunes.

First you didn't state how you met, what kind of marriage you have, the age gap between you and your husband, whether you are the only wife, and if you live together under the same roof continueously day in and day out.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also very happy with my Egyptian husband you know. In Cairo, most of my friends are married to Egyptians too, happily married for decades, with beautiful children, some converted, some not, some spent some time in Europe, then came back to Egypt. I have an older friend, who's 50, such a great woman, she didn't convert, her husband died ten years ago, her children are living in the USA and Europe, she could have come back to her home country but she prefers staying in Egypt with her husband's family. That's for me the normality. I just don't listen to all these girls being cheated by these tourist guys. The would have been cheated the same with European guys. You always have to be selective. I met my husband while I was working in Egypt, it took us a few years before deciding to get married, I would have done the same with someone from my country: you don't marry someone you don't know.
In my family, although things are better now, there are still some racist people saying my husband is with me for the nationality and for my money...I don't listen to them either, my man earns 10 times more than me, he has travelled the world, and he's still travelling for his job every two months...There are stupid people EVERYWHERE, and they will always find a reason to criticize you.

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy to see those posts too,really its true that the most of the stories are negative and kind of depressing!But you all said it correct already...it depends on the human nature,and NOT all are the same!
Our marriage with my husband is still not very long,1 year and 5 months...but thanks God,in all this time i never regret for my decision!We live in my country,but maybe in future we will move there...not soon of course!I am absolutely sure that my husband is not with me for some interests,or visa,or nationality,this dont even cross my mind!He is very protective,tender,carying,loving and just really everything that i always wanted to be my husband,and i am really happy with him!He is my husband and friend too!Just everything i need exactly!We respect our religious differences,and never had forced me to convert!About people who wonder if he didnt marry from interest,noone...never even thought theres smth. like this,just the way we look & treat each other,is enough to stop this kind of ideas!
And i know other couples,which have veryyyy successful marriages with Egyptian man,in abroad and in Egypt too,but they dont go to forums,lol! [Big Grin] Thats why the most stories r bad,unsuccssful and sad!
But i want them to know,that there is men like this Thx God!
If one Woman is not happy with her husband,she shouldnt try to make all others to believe it must be like this with all!Its her own problem if she bear this!
Good luck everyone,God bless you!
Didi~

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heart
Member # 9368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
Im glad, i've found a post like this, i've been having a relationship with an egyptian guy, he used to tell me he was a french, as time goes by, i learned that he is a muslim and only born in france but living with her mom who has married an egyptian guy after his real father died.
He really wanted me to go to egypt to live with him, he told me not to worry about anything especially when it comes to money because he has a good job and if i want, he can give me a work there too where he works.
I've been thinking for many times coz of what i've read to this forum, im really afraid to spare my life and work, but i admit i really love him, and he continously tellin me that the only thing he wishes is to be with me, he was almost crying last christmas when he called me, he wishes that, we would be together if im only there. he never asked anything from me but to go there with him. i met his mom through phone, though i dint understand his arabic words, i know she's kind and he told me that her mom really love to see me.
I gave him till january 2006 to think if i will be going there or not, but because of this post, i think i really have to take a risk than to be sorry for my whole life, i think i found the man of my dream.
we met last august of this year and until now he is consistent with his love for me, sometimes im the one who forgot to send him a message but he always find time for me, though most of the time he works very far from place where internet is not accessible.
again.
thanks for this post.

Posts: 8 | From: Philippines | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my uncle has been happily married to an american woman for 47 years now. they also have two amazing sons!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been very happy with my egyptian man for more than 4 years now.
He is honest,trustworth,loving and caring

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy to see this posting.
I also have the most wonderful, caring, devoted egyptian husband. They all said he wanted his visa!! Oh yes we got it and he is here in the UK as we speak, but we are moving permanently back to cairo before summer 2006. He came here only because I asked him to come, He had no wish to come to the UK as everyone thought.They all feel a bit foolish now actually and they all adore him and realise all the horror stories they hear, dont give a true reflection of the people. STOP knocking the EGY man please!!!

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boss and his family are egyptian and also I have an egy boyfriend. I find they are the most sincere,caring, trustworthy & hard working people I know.
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karena:
I find they are the most sincere,caring, trustworthy & hard working people I know.

Now this is extreme exaggeration. Yaani mesh awi keda! They r like other men. Just men. Fellow human beings. Some good and some suck. But not the most ..whatever that u just said here...

Welcome on board..

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Ngeg. Maybe I might have exaggerated a little! But then I am bias as I love my boss and his family
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mashi. It's fine, to LOVE the boss is cool and to love the Egy bf is cool too. As long as u keep yr eyes opened. All the best.

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.. this is the happiest thing i ever read in this forum, ty for makes me believe that not all of egyptian man are equal and i always believed thats my egy bf is different not like most people said.
thank you all and good luck!!!

Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
quote:
I find they are the most sincere,caring, trustworthy & hard working people I know.

Now this is extreme exaggeration. Yaani mesh awi keda! They r like other men. Just men. Fellow human beings. Some good and some suck. But not the most ..whatever that u just said here...

Welcome on board..

YAAH! mesta7'sareen fina shewayt kalam 7elw?!
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... Maybe I might have exaggerated a little! ...

No, You didn't exaggaerate at all. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's wonderful to see that you're sharing ur great and positive experience about Egyptian men, husbands, bf, whatsoever.
However, I think that they are many ppl who show their positive attitude - perhaps in different matters.
Anyway, the positive voice of a person about real relationship is needed very much.

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
quote:
quote:

Now this is extreme exaggeration. Yaani mesh awi keda! ...
Welcome on board..

YAAH! mesta7'sareen fina shewayt kalam 7elw?!
Ya sidi...dih no2ta fba7r!!! Mesh hayghayar men el wad3 shei2. El masri hayefdal masri...wenta 3aref el ba2i.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In praise of my Egyptian husband :

Best thing about you is that you were never born!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
borat
Member # 9599

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for borat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod dont you get tired of this?

First you didn't state how you met, what kind of marriage you have, the age gap between you and your husband, whether you are the only wife, and if you live together under the same roof continueously day in and day out.

Have you such a shallow mind, and cant you think of anything positive to say? . How about having that as your new years resolution?

Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an old prune with a sexy ass barely legal egy husband. I pay his expenses and he pays me back in multiple orgasms every night. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Yummy. Sorry, back to the subject of my diseration. I don't give a damn how many wifes he has as long as I am happy. I smuggled him to America through the Mexican border in the truck carrying chickens. I would highly recommend a fulfilling and enlightening marriage union such as my own, preferably with more than one young husband: it does wonders to our complexion, girlz! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lollllllll why exagerating i didnt understand! Ya Ngeg....after longgg long years of bad,sad,poor unsuccessful stories with an egyptian men,we finally light your day with good ones,lolllllll! [Big Grin]
I am NOT exagerating at all,saying that my husband is all i wanted to have like husband!He is NOT Perfect and 100% Man in any sense,good,bad.....and Thx God,if he was too Perfect i would be sure,there is something wrng in him!Manyyy habits make me crazzzyyyy,many things i had to learn him and i stil do!But i never met before so sensitive man,so tender,always try to satisfy all my desires,respect my old father too somuch,how can i complain from him,when he left his family and good life,to move to pooor country he never even heared,to work from comfortable office,to one damn restaurant 12 hours a day!?
LAAAA,i appreciate all he did,and i cannot pass all he is doing!Egyptian yes,but wonderful one!!!!!Who didnthad success im really sorry,but i had,im happyy!And for those who interested,he have about 45 cousins,from which maybe 10 will be single.lolllllllllllllll! [Big Grin]
Just say girls!
~Didi~

--------------------

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
I pay his expenses and he pays me back in multiple orgasms every night. preferably with more than one young husband: it does wonders to our complexion, girlz! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

And to our hair as well [Razz]

http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/1998/images/maryshair.jpg

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
I pay his expenses and he pays me back in multiple orgasms every night. preferably with more than one young husband: it does wonders to our complexion, girlz! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

And to our hair as well [Razz]

http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/1998/images/maryshair.jpg

My prom picture! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 2 days it will be my third wedding anniversary, which is 3 years longer than anyone expected it to last. I am pleased to say that my husband is a great guy, not perfect but loving and he tries his best. What more can you ask.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
In 2 days it will be my third wedding anniversary, which is 3 years longer than anyone expected it to last. I am pleased to say that my husband is a great guy, not perfect but loving and he tries his best. What more can you ask.

Congratulations, Akshar! (I spelled your name right this time). [Big Grin]

Happy anniversary!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL Karahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... [Big Grin]
I justtttt cannot mistake you ya habibty,this sense of humor belongs to you only!
Love you,~Didi~

Aksharrrrrrr elf Mabrook,it sounds great!You inspire us to continue lol! [Big Grin]
Really im very happy for you and wish you all the best as now as for the future years.....be veryyyy happy,you and your family!Happy to see your coment again here! [Big Grin]
God bless you!

--------------------

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I praise my American wife here?

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:
Can I praise my American wife here?

No, you need to start a whole new thread....be my guest....

that'll make me ask my fiance to register and post.... [Big Grin]

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Can I start whining and bitching abt my flatmates here?

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

yes yes.

You know I also once shared a house with three other people. Two guys and a lady. That was the rule of the commune: Two ladies and Two guys at a time. Within one year I got to live with 9 different people. Ya lahwi!

I have so many stories!

So please you start Ngeg!

(I'll start a thread about it so that this thread keeps its non-sense stories about nice Egyptian men [Roll Eyes] )

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

yes yes.

You know I also once shared a house with three other people. Two guys and a lady. That was the rule of the commune: Two ladies and Two guys at a time. Within one year I got to live with 9 different people. Ya lahwi!

I have so many stories!

So please you start Ngeg!

(I'll start a thread about it so that this thread keeps its non-sense stories about nice Egyptian men [Roll Eyes] )

I move my stories to yr thread then.
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoshara-you have the wrong end of the stick.
There is another thread about shared living experiences-you know shared flats/houses etc.Nothing to do with being negative toward Egyptian partners. Im unsure why that upset you so much? Have you ever stopped to think that maybe some of the ( female) posters on here are actually Egyptian themselves? In which case they would probably be unphased about compliments to Egyptian men, as they have them as fathers brothers husbands etc and probabaly already know what others are finding out about them-ie they can be wonderful in your life.The worlds a bigger place than just Britain you know.
British people....

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by shoshara:
What nonsense, just cos you are emotionally stunted and cant form a relationship with anyone there's no need to get jealous when it's obvious that other people can and do!
Hope your sad little life gets better. I am never gonna read here again. I realy think you shhould all get out from your computers and try real life, you never know you may be surprised!

Hee hee. She's got an *excellent* life...just doesn't happen to be with an Egyptian man. Her life isn't sad at all!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE] What nonsense, just cos you are emotionally stunted and cant form a relationship with anyone there's no need to get jealous when it's obvious that other people can and do!
Hope your sad little life gets better. I am never gonna read here again. I realy think you shhould all get out from your computers and try real life, you never know you may be surprised!

Who is this piece of Eurotrash!

I have a perfect life. And I donīt give a sshit to explain to you how it looks like.

Now itīs your turn to find yourself an Egyptian studman to tell you lies about your fat ass. Iīve seen hundreds of your desperate likes hanging around feluka boys and would do anything for a `shag`.

And youīre not even woman enough to read my reply.

So go to hell.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
LOOOLLLLL,i like the part with the" Eurotrash "and the "fat ass"!
Bravoooo! [Big Grin]
We all love each other here,dont we?! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What nonsense, just cos you are emotionally stunted and cant form a relationship with anyone there's no need to get jealous when it's obvious that other people can and do!
Hope your sad little life gets better. I am never gonna read here again. I realy think you shhould all get out from your computers and try real life, you never know you may be surprised! [/QB]

Who rattled your cage girl????? You are off the subject... Alka Seltzer should help.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:

We all love each other here,dont we?! [Big Grin]

Aa wallahi ya Didi, some here I like so much, I would like to eat them alive!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoshara...maybe a better nickname for you is Shoo/Shark... [Big Grin]
You are all thorns, but the flower is missing... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
As i said above i am happily married to an egyptian who isnt perfect but neither am i. as far as i am concerned as i said before you can all go and find a life you must all sit at your computers all day!
I am off to cook my husband a wonderful meal and sit and have a wonderful chat (that's using my mouth) and dont bother replying cos you dont understand my point and you never will until you realise that seeing anothers point of view makes you worth talking to!

I thought you said you wouldn't read my post Ms. Eurotrash! So why did you huh? huh?

And why are you then at YOUR computer all day?

And I never knew you had any husband. I didn't give a damn to read your posts or even knew you existed before this black day.

Yeah go cook a meal for your Egyptian husband. After the 5 decades you lived alone it's fun to be a servant for any dog isn't it?

Aal get a life aal! And do you think you have a life? And do you need to explain that having a chat requires a mouth? Why what did your husband teach you otherwise then?!

I can see very well different points of view. Especially those of your likes that would do anything to get their daily shag.

You're the reason why they're distributing those AIDS folders in Luxor.

Shag you [Big Grin]

(now singing: Shag like an Egyptian!!)

PS: I promise you he will cheat on you one day. They see it as "their right"!

WTS [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
as far as i am concerned as i said before you can all go and find a life you must all sit at your computers all day!

.. And I'm on this forum seeking contact with my roots.. With people who have my background. It's called EGYPT-search, so why don't YOU go and find a life for yourself?

Try ShagSearch.Cum!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com