EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Beauty and the East

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beauty and the East
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's compare beauty standards around the world.

Who would you consider a beautiful man/woman/child?

What's the first thing that attracts you in a person from the opposite sex?

Describe what you see.

(This issue keeps me busy because of all the stories I hear from my husband about his patients' wishes for perfection. )

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm, big hands....with long fingers. [Wink]
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many fingers do you find attractive? [Big Grin]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:

ROLF.......
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

)

Keanu Reeves/Sophia Loren/any child that is asleep [Big Grin]

I love light skin with jet black hair...mmmmm...
Broad shoulders with sinfully narrow hips...
Palms with long, 'piano-friendly' fingers....
Chiseled cheek bones and chin...
Big, almond-shaped eyes....

GQ
GQ
GQ

Oh, but of course inner beauty too! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:

The more the merrier! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its not that Bride of Wildenstein lady , nor the new version of Michael jackson
Personally I think asian looking people are the best-especially if mixed with another race. For example the region around those Istan places-kazakstan etc-with the mix of chinese/russian/ and persian/arab .I think that as they age they are very beautiful and youthful looking. I also think Indian/persian mix is very beautiful ( is it parsi?)
I also have this thing abot Sikhs.....

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Describe what you see.

(This issue keeps me busy because of all the stories I hear from my husband about his patients' wishes for perfection. )

you know what i think? if egypt was a first world country, it would have the most beautiful women in the world. egyptian women have a lot of natural beauty, but poverty, upbringing, and bad taste made them loose about 95% of what they have got.
anyway perosnally, i can't really pin down what attracts me. i mean ive been attracted to people who look completely different from each other. i like cleanliness, nice smile, low quiet voice, short hair preferably grey ( i know this sounds weird but i always loved grey hair, and guess what? my fiance is completely grey!), i like skin colour starting from olive to black, with my favourite being ahmed zaki's colour.
what i find really weird is that western people think i'm prettier than egyptian people think i do.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
Well its not that Bride of Wildenstein lady , nor the new version of Michael jackson
Personally I think asian looking people are the best-especially if mixed with another race. For example the region around those Istan places-kazakstan etc-with the mix of chinese/russian/ and persian/arab .I think that as they age they are very beautiful and youthful looking. I also think Indian/persian mix is very beautiful ( is it parsi?)
I also have this thing abot Sikhs.....

i agree about the asians especially the singaporians are gorgeous. i also like bosnians, i think they are beautiful
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I don't like is men with blonde hair or even long hair.

Never dated a "blondie" and I am sure I will never - not in this lifetime! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I think Arab women in general are very good-looking - even if most of them can't show it off - oh and I think Italian women are really pretty.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
For example the region around those Istan places-kazakstan etc-with the mix of chinese/russian/ and persian/arab .

I also find the central asian people to be very attractive.

I have had a crush on this Tibetan guy for ages....

Skin color any skin color is attractive. I don't really think about these things to often.

Must say other people with blond hair and blue eyes don't pick up my attention, my state is filled with mostly people who look like me.

But for a guy, nice ass, long shlong, keeps his mouth shut, strong silent type is most appealing.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbo57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptians to ,#me are very beautiful looking both men and women English are ugly too much of mixed races
Posts: 68 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are beautiful and attractive people in every nation, race, nationality and geographic area.

People who do plastic surgery and cut their skin and faces just to look like someone else are insecure, and have very low self-esteem. Michael Jackson is a black man, but he whitened his skin and changed his nose, eyes, chin and features... over and over again. People liked him before the way he looked naturally, he did not believe in it, so he completely disfigured his face. That's sad.

Some people without make-up look unattractive, for instance Pamela Anderson looks completely different in real life than on photos, yet she is the #1 on search engines in the world. I guess blond hair, blue eyes, big breasts... are attractive to men all over the world.

Why is that? Better ask them, they know why. [Big Grin]
If in your country blond hair blue eyes is not major looks, naturally people will be attracted to the opposite. Opposite attracts. It's something rare so they are attracted to it. In places where blond hair and blue eyes are dominant, people tend to like dark hair and dark eyes.

But why all this who is the most beautiful is necessary anyway? You can't compare 2 beauties because they are each beautiful in their own way. I like all. [Big Grin] There are beautiful people in every nation.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Describe what you see.

If we are going to talk about the physical features, What I really like to have: being Clean is a must, tanned skin, tall, of course having “the dark Brown Arabic Eyes”
What I don’t like to have: being blond and skinny…

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com