EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Soulmate needed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soulmate needed
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am Egyptian man descending from Lebanese roots. I am dreaming to meet my soul-mate who can never be Eastern styled lady. She can be weastern or lebanese or syrian. She can be from wherever and of whatever nature but she must be:
- As kind as a mother
- As crazy as a lover
- As emotional as a baby
- As intelligent as Platon

Before ur mind drifts let me clarify the following:
- I am a medical doctor and business man and a holder of MBA degree from CMU.
- I am in an executive position + my own business and very well resourceful. So I am not looking for a wealthy tourist. You do not even have to be independant as I can care for both of us.
- I am not planning to leave Egypt ever..so I am not targeting a Visa to the west..I already have 10s on my Passport.
- I am not a sexual buffalo..I am a man who has a mind and heart needs to be fulfilled before his body.

Sorry to say these points but what I saw here makes me very careful not to be mis-understood. If u feel like knowing me then we can see where it will take us u can contact me by mail.

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Last Knight:
Hi, I am Egyptian man descending from Lebanese roots. I am dreaming to meet my soul-mate who can never be Eastern styled lady. She can be weastern or lebanese or syrian. She can be from wherever and of whatever nature but she must be:

Hey ladies don’t miss the man cool offer!!!! but do you know that Syrian and some Lebanese are having eastern style, plus do you hate yr Egyptian identify man shame on you that you are Egyptian!!! You don’t love Eastern style?? Need it Blonde!!!!!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]
What is the different between being Syrian and Egyptian I think both of them are Arabs!!! For Example I don’t find a big different between my mum who wasn’t Egyptian and my dad who is Egyptian, both of them are Arabs, you know nothing about Syria so just shut yr mouth up and talk rationally, And why don’t you go and search in yr Lebanese’s ancestors!! Ladies al 3ard sarey 7ata nafez 2l kemya 2l7owwwwww

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's ur star sign?
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am dreaming to meet my soul-mate who can never be Eastern styled lady. She can be weastern or lebanese or syrian. She can be from wherever and of whatever nature but she must be:
- As kind as a mother
- As crazy as a lover
- As emotional as a baby
- As intelligent as Platon

Before ur mind drifts let me clarify the following:
- I am a medical doctor and business man and a holder of MBA degree from CMU.
- I am in an executive position + my own business and very well resourceful. So I am not looking for a wealthy tourist. You do not even have to be independant as I can care for both of us.
- I am not planning to leave Egypt ever..so I am not targeting a Visa to the west..I already have 10s on my Passport.
- I am not a sexual buffalo..I am a man who has a mind and heart needs to be fulfilled before his body.

Welcome to the board DOC...
How old are you? and what you mean by Eastern style lady...

I think you need to share more about yourself and what you looking for....

Good luck ...

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Asooma;
First there is no offense in having specific preference. It is just about knowing yourself and what u do need.

Second, I had been in love before with a syrian lady and i proposed to her family but due to religion difference (I am Muslim) her family did not accept unless I change my religion and I am not the kind of a man who changes his religion to marry.

Third, there is no offense for Egyptian ladies..it is not there fault at all it is ours..we men raise them in the wrong way as fathers and then suffer from them as husbands.. Our society sets femininty as a crime and shame.

FOURTH AND MOST IMPORTANT... WHAT I HATE IN EASTERN STYLE IS NOT THE HAIR COLOR.. I HATE THE INABILITY TO TOLERATE DIFFERENCE AND ACCEPT OTHERS... AND USING WORDS LIKE "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" in the wrong place.. JUST LIKE WHAT U DID NOW

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Dear Sorsor;
My star sign is VERGO

--------------------
Last Knight

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Thanks Tigerman, further info can be messaged to whoever lady interested to in a private message. Regards

--------------------
Last Knight

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take him seriously the guy is looking for his soulmate lol
Come on why not eastern its all about soul she can be black white yellow she can be anything the most important thing in soul mates are there soul and attitude not the way they look !!
He is just a player

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Asooma;

I am not less patriot than u dear, I am a member in a liberal part as well as Kefaya movement.. but being patriot does not mean marrying an egyptian lady dear..and by the way not all arab national personalities are the same. we can discuss this if u want

--------------------
Last Knight

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Egyptian -Guy
The soul is different when u r CULTURED enough to accept others opinions and respect their needs and when u do not try to ASSUME if they have good or bad intentions..this is what I hated in eastern mentality friend not the shape or color..hope u can understand

--------------------
Last Knight

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Knight, I must be honest. Your story is too good to be true. [Big Grin] You have money, education, career, you want a normal woman, you are not sexual maniac, you don't cheat.....

ok then do you drink, are you alcoholic?
do you use drugs or have you ever been addicted?
do you have any criminal behavior in the past?
are you aggressive and do you like to get into the physical fights?
are you healthy? any sexual diseases maybe?( sorry but these things are important too )
would you marry wife #2, #3, and/or #4 eventually EVER?
are you jealous, or possesive?
have you ever been attracted to a man?
how many children you want to have?
how religious you are?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Finally, why are you looking online?
What your family would say or think of her? (you met her online )
Can you handle a beautiful woman whom many men will desire behind your back - are you confident enough?

...... and I am not really asking for myself, I always had certain amount of doubts about online thing, however I am sure some other ladies on egypt search will benefit from my questions. [Big Grin]

Thanks!
---------------

Tiger, how was your New Years? I just came home. [Razz]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~Sharon stone~
I am as good as he is and maybe better will you marry me ? lol

I have seen all the movies u made and i really liked most of them lol all of them
marry me please please [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are funny, thanks for making my New Years even happier. You know what, if I ever get married after that last wedding movie scene, I have a feeling it's gong to be someone as nice as you egyptian-guy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Col!!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The soul is different when u r CULTURED enough to accept others opinions and respect their needs and when u do not try to ASSUME if they have good or bad intentions..this is what I hated in eastern mentality
/////
quote:
WHAT I HATE IN EASTERN STYLE IS NOT THE HAIR COLOR.. I HATE THE INABILITY TO TOLERATE DIFFERENCE AND ACCEPT OTHERS...
////
Well, Last Knight, if you are not judgemental here, i don't know what else i can say! And you contradict yourself!
You considered that you are CULTURED enough to accept others opinions, but you hate the eastern style for their inability to tolerate difference...Your *hate* is your inability...
You are so so wrong! I am an eastern woman and i can tell you that your generalisation it's offensive.
You are a well educated muslim, i am a well educated christian. Christianity and Islam are two closely related religions (Abrahamic ones), with many points of similarity.
And when you want to find your soulmate, it has nothing to do with religion, or beliefs, or *style*...The soul is above all that...
But who am i to judge you? "It is Allaah Who created you in a state of weakness, then gave you strength after weakness, then after strength, gave you weakness and a hoary head: He creates what He wills, and He is the All-knowing, the All-powerful..."

If i can accept you for who you are, why can't you accept me?

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Asooma;
First there is no offense in having specific preference. It is just about knowing yourself and what u do need.

Second, I had been in love before with a syrian lady and i proposed to her family but due to religion difference (I am Muslim) her family did not accept unless I change my religion and I am not the kind of a man who changes his religion to marry.

Third, there is no offense for Egyptian ladies..it is not there fault at all it is ours..we men raise them in the wrong way as fathers and then suffer from them as husbands.. Our society sets femininty as a crime and shame.

FOURTH AND MOST IMPORTANT... WHAT I HATE IN EASTERN STYLE IS NOT THE HAIR COLOR.. I HATE THE INABILITY TO TOLERATE DIFFERENCE AND ACCEPT OTHERS... AND USING WORDS LIKE "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" in the wrong place..

JUST LIKE WHAT U DID NOW
m3lesh 2sley Egyptain wa Eastern style...

Fifth I hate generalization and I hate people know nothing about my nation.
sixth look man, my mum’s family are a divided family and due to the process of socialization in Eastern countries, we have to socialize with them plus welcoming them here in my Country Egypt, nothing is called hotels, they have to spent the whole vacation… they have immigrant longtime ago, some go to Egypt, other to Syria and some in Jordan…but ya baba mfesh fr2a kber my be different accent?? And ofcourse because you don’t know your country well or in other words you haven’t socialize with different kind of people you will find many girls seeking the western style, and due to yr ignorant of the culture here you will find half and half nationalities, which in some words can suit you…
Seventh, shut yr mouth up again and go search in a proper way for marriage…
Eighth don’t trust people easily from the internet…

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Dear Assoma;

Thank you for the last advice, Just wanted to tell you I have studied abroad but this counts for less than 20% of my age..the rest i spent within the arab league between Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi, Syria and Algeria. Let me give u a piece of my knowledge about ladies in our Arab League(I am not generalizing..for every base there are exceptions that proves the base):

- Lebanese lady = Great wife, as she knows how to care for her husband and share with him all his moments. But she is less wonderful as a mother, the degree of ability to sacrifice is less in her nature. Mentally she is more educated than egyptian n less than syrian

- Egyptian: Greatest mother ever, able to sacrifice up to her life for her kids... Sadly less wonderful as a wife as she gives the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd position to her role as a mother and due to social factors she does not understand the male psychology. beside she has low interest in general knowledge n currents

- Syrian: fair mix of both, and her knowledge and education is superb.

I have the reason behind each but this is not the place for this

--------------------
Last Knight

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Dear Sharone Stone:

Here is the answers dear:
- I was a social drinker in the past n I stopped 3 years ago.
- I tried drugs once when i was teenager but never been addicted not doing drugs now.
- I have no criminal record
- Thank God I am healthy
- Jealous I will rank myself as 60% as I do not doubt my woman or her behavior, I just do not like a man to flert her of course. So she wont have hard time but the man will have it.
- I had never been attracted to a man
- Religiou: I will rate myself as average
- I am seeking over the net coz I am toooooo busy, and I travel alot and my contacts are limited to my business environment.

regards
-

--------------------
Last Knight

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Sadeeqy;

Hate or like and dislike has nothing to do with the other acceptance.. I have the right to share my life with the charecter I prefer dear.

About accepting the difference it is clear that I never use violence words replying to the violent wording like "shut up"

Accepting differnce never mean to have no preference..it means you prefer and u still not hostile toward what u do not prefer dear..clear enough?? hope so..thank u for ur civilized language after all u were the most conservative in ur language so i appreciate

--------------------
Last Knight

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
GUYS..WHAT I DID I ANNOUNCED AN INTENTION TO MARRY FOR WHO IS INTERESTED..I AM ADULT ENOUGH AND TALKING TO ADULTS AS WELL... THERE IS NO OFFENSE I JUST TRIED TO CLARIFY ME PREFERENCES..OK

--------------------
Last Knight

jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too would also like one of these soul mates..

Where oh where are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and I thought I'd found true love.
But you met another and PTHHP! you was gone.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:

Tiger, how was your New Years? I just came home. [Razz] [/QB]

It seems that you had more fun....I came home somewhere between 1 and 2 ...I can not remmeber a lot..I think it was goooooood... [Razz]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still asking myself how an educated man still believes in soulmate.
Stop watching TV man.
You can make any girl your soulmate if you decide to.

So i found i got a solution for you: you pick a poor egyptian woman, you take her to the haircut and make her blonde, make her read magazines and you'll have what you desire ( a woman that doesn't work, that's dependent on you and that agrees all that you say).

People get rapidly bored with this kind of relationship.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any man having a woman that has character and supporting her financially has more chances that this woman commits adultery.
SO, a woman that has character should work.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Thanks Tigerman, further info can be messaged to whoever lady interested to in a private message. Regards

Can you at least tell us all what you mean by Eastern Style Lady ...

and really You can be a real catch if what you said is true .... why you did not get hunted yet ..

Sorry Sonomod ...I will do this one :

Do you want her to be circumcised or no
work or no
has her own friends even if there were male
Virgin or no ...

Sorry no offence but you can not blame us for being sceptical....
why I 'm interested in asking you these questions?

May be I want to hook you up with my daughter ...

She is two now but by the time you guys get to know each other very well ..she will be 42 and ready for a real relationship ...right?

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
And a woman that has character must get a husband that has character,
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolll tIGERMAN THAT WAS FUNNY.LOL!BUT R U SURE WHEN SHE IS 42,HE WONT NEED TO COME TO ME MAKE FOR HIM A PLATE TO IT BY IT,LOLLLLLLL!oR GO KEEP THIS TO BE HIS LAST PRONLEM,LOL!SORRY I COULDNT CATCH MYSELF

a LADY FOR SERIOUS RELATION U HARDLY WOULD FIND HERE...ABOUR THE NATIONALITIES ,SORRY BUT BEING AN EDUCATED MAN- YOU MUST KNOW GOOD THAT..EVERY NATION HAVE DIFFERENT KIND OF PEOPLE!By the net 1 of a million u can find the perfect match,at least maybe u can find some gf!Another thing....You said u have no material problems,i can advice you to search for 1 of the 100 net online marriage agencies,not only for arabs.....there your chances would be bigger than here!I dont say impossible,but not a big chance,right! [Big Grin]
And dont think that after 1 fail relationship,all would be like this,be more optimist,one marriage canot be arranged like this,so fast....be patient!
Take care,Didi~

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Knight, I don't see anything wrong in you looking for your soul mate. However it's a little unusual that someone who "has it all" look for a soulmate online.

In regards of woman staying home and not working, that's what rich people do in US. The husband makes a lots of money an all she does is taking care of herself, and children. Some women prefer comfort over 100% ultimate love.

Look at that Donald's Trump wife - Milania. She is beautiful and although people think she married him for money, she doesn't care at all because she lives in comfort.

If a woman can prove to be independent and she sees how that feels, she will eventually realize that it's much easier to be taken care off and she will look for rich husband. Some girls are smarter so they go straight for money and wealth without any wish to work at all.

The fact that Egyptian ladies are smart enough to request royal treatment right from beginning could be viewed as "spoilt" but they know what's good so nobody should blame them for that.

The only problem is that I personally have never been able to be with a man whom I really don't love. I had so many opportunities and I just can not be with someone for money, wealth or anything of that kind. I see it as God's punishment. [Big Grin] Work hard and die alone. [Big Grin]

But I am happy.

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
. I see it as God's punishment. [Big Grin] Work hard and die alone. [Big Grin]

But I am happy.

You will not die alone [Razz] ....Someone with your soul and intellect and looks [Wink] will and do have Guys around them following them as the light butterfly ..... You know it and I know it too... You are blessed [Smile] ..it is not a punishment [Roll Eyes] ...You have high standards and that is the greatest thin a woman can have... [Cool]
You are Happy and I 'm Happy for you too ..
[Big Grin]

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Yeah Tiger they are following me, but guys today are not really looking for character.

Honestly, I do see it as punishment. Or I am born in the wrong time, when the world have double standards when if you are a bad apple you get rewarded and if you are good one you sink. You got to be really smart to convince a man that you love him when in fact all you want is comfort and his money.

The reason why I am happy is because I accept the God's will. [Big Grin]

-------
Just a comment about the topic, Tiger... if I were rich I would never tell anyone, so this guy if he is really smart should not reveal it openly otherwise he will attract bad apples first ( assuming all he said is really true... )

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Yeah Tiger they are following me, but guys today are not really looking for character.

Honestly, I do see it as punishment. Or I am born in the wrong time, when the world have double standards when if you are a bad apple you get rewarded and if you are good one you sink. You got to be really smart to convince a man that you love him when in fact all you want is comfort and his money.

The reason why I am happy is because I accept the God's will. [Big Grin]

-------
Just a comment about the topic, Tiger... if I were rich I would never tell anyone, so this guy if he is really smart should not reveal it openly otherwise he will attract bad apples first ( assuming all he said is really true... )

We got to sort this out ...Later ..I will send you a pm ..I have to go to the zland now ...Night night ... {{{{{{{Sharon }}}}}}}}} ... Cyper hugs
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and if you are good one you sink.
/////
The pearls are on the bottom of the sea... [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Last Knight, you answered on some but not on all questions. See the ones in bold, you forgot to answer.

ok then do you drink, are you alcoholic?
do you use drugs or have you ever been addicted?
do you have any criminal behavior in the past?
are you aggressive and do you like to get into the physical fights?
are you healthy? any sexual diseases maybe?( sorry but these things are important too )
would you marry wife #2, #3, and/or #4 EVER?
are you jealous, or possesive?
have you ever been attracted to a man?
how many children you want to have?
how religious you are?

Finally, why are you looking online?
What your family would say or think of her? (you met her online )
Can you handle a beautiful woman whom many men will desire behind your back - are you confident enough?

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Sharon ..... do you know someone who may be interested? [Smile]

--------------------
PEACE

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
and if you are good one you sink.
/////

where have you been all day Sadeeqy ... you are missed... by the way with the corcks and the squerell pic... you missed the other three that the squerrel swallowed too... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:

I haven't thought about it. [Big Grin]
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:

Interested in ...? Finish your thought Tiger. [Smile]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:

Interested in ...? Finish your thought Tiger.
Sharon [Razz] [Razz] Just need a peice of gum right now...

interested in applying or standing in the line for the Doc... Cuz I asked him several questions and if he answered them I'm applying for my daughter...

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

I hope I did not leave that impression Tiger, and if I did I must be under influence of Excedrin. [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
where have you been all day Sadeeqy ... you are missed... by the way with the corcks and the squerell pic... you missed the other three that the squerrel swallowed too...
/////
I'm here, but why are you still here? Didn't you dive? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
I hope I did not leave that impression Tiger, and if I did I must be under influence of Excedrin. [Big Grin]

No did not ...you know after Sadeeqy finish counting the corcks ..you will now that it was me underthe corcks infelence...+ you are taken anyway.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
[
I'm here, but why are you still here? Didn't you dive? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

floating ..again..I heared you curse in romanian...what was that...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
you will now that it was me underthe corcks infelence
/////
Everybody can see that you are under some kinf of influence here....look how you speak... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

I agree with Sadeeqy. Tiger, you need another tea. [Big Grin]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:

What does that mean Sharon ? Are you so hot that you need your husband to be behind ya all the time?
I've read your posts, and you seemed to be more like a nice good girl to me.
But do you really think a jealous guy is better than someone not jealous, i mean we're talking marriage now. I once read "jealous guys upset women, those who are not enough bore them". I want to know more about you.

PS: i love your nickname, it makes think about Basic Instinct

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

out of lemon? I guess I will have it streight up this time?

--------------------
PEACE

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
I guess I will have it streight up
/////
[Roll Eyes] ...guilty mind here... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
I guess I will have it streight up
/////
[Roll Eyes] ...guilty mind here... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Guilty by association .. [Razz]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Dear Assoma;

Thank you for the last advice, Just wanted to tell you I have studied abroad but this counts for less than 20% of my age..the rest i spent within the arab league between Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi, Syria and Algeria. Let me give u a piece of my knowledge about ladies in our Arab League(I am not generalizing..for every base there are exceptions that proves the base):

- - Egyptian: Greatest mother ever, able to sacrifice up to her life for her kids... Sadly less wonderful as a wife as she gives the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd position to her role as a mother and due to social factors she does not understand the male psychology. beside she has low interest in general knowledge n currents

I have the reason behind each but this is not the place for this

man come on!!!!! This was long time ago, not now, due to my short expereince in Nursery, new mums' are taking care of their kids and their husbands as well, I can see and feel it in both couples plus I told you be4 that my mum;s family are in some words large families, I cant describe who my cousins are really amusing with their EGYPTAIN HUSBANDS...
You are sterotyping females in Egypt and this is not true, take my advice, Go and search again you will find her, this is rather than spending useless time, in other words internet offers for thoes who are not living in their home country, like Eddy *you will find his post in Egyptian living abrod I really feel pity for the man. That;s all. Promise I will make a pray especially for you…
[Wink] Thank you
Asma

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaken:
"I'm still asking myself how an educated man still believes in soulmate."

I don't agree with u. Education has nothing in common with believing or not in a soulmate. I believe and I have such a friend.

"You can make any girl your soulmate if you decide to."

What kind of girls u met to say so? Or perhaps u have never met ur soulmate and everyone, who looks and behaves reasonably is good enough...?

"So i found i got a solution for you: you pick a poor egyptian woman, you take her to the haircut and make her blonde, make her read magazines and you'll have what you desire ( a woman that doesn't work, that's dependent on you and that agrees all that you say)."

Maybe those are ur dreams?

People get rapidly bored with this kind of relationship.

Really? Is it a general tendency nowadays? Who said so?
I felt strong, internal, spiritual, soul - need to answer u. [Smile]

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com