EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » International schools in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: International schools in Cairo
Kary
Member # 10045

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! Can anyone give me some advice about the international schools in Cairo? Im looking for a school for my 7 years old child and i've been looking the websites of these schools. Some of them are so expencive... at least for me.. ( i'm a single mom) So i selected 3 schools what are with suitable price:
1) BBC International School
2) Memphis International School
3) Rajac American School

Does anyone have experiences with these schools? And how they differ from expencive schools, i mean is the quality of teaching so much lower or smth?

Posts: 10 | From: North | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The school I went to is really good and considerably cheaper than those. it's international

El-Alsson School in Harraniya, here's the website
www.alsson.com

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fatmah Teleb
Member # 10069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fatmah Teleb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a teacher at Memphis International School. I am not sure, but it seems your child would be in 2nd or 3rd grade? I don't teach those grades, but I have friends that do. Of course, I am partial since I teach there. I have seen more of the bad schools here than the good ones and in comparison Memphis is nice. Most of the teachers are foreign and the facilities are nice. Best advice is for you to visit the schools to get an idea for yourself. At Memphis in Mohandessin the principal is Ms. Iman. You can call 02-3371067. We are out for the next two weeks, going back on Feb. 5th. I doubt you could speak to anyone before then.
Posts: 12 | From: Haram, Giza, Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com