EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Roommate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roommate
fftonio
Member # 10152

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fftonio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a french student who is gona live in Cairo from February until June.
With a friend of me, a female student fronm France too, we hope to find roommates from other countries, especially from Egypt.
Do you think it can be done? Is it easy to find roomates in Cairo once arrived? Can we share a flat with egyptian student and between girls and boys?
Thank you for your help.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 5 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 10 | From: France | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walid Kros
Member # 8448

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walid Kros     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ca va ?
i'm wally, and i'm looking for a flatmates, if you're intersted, here is my email
wally1300@yahoo.com or you can call me at
012 375 0904 or 525 3015
by the way i'm egyptian

Posts: 21 | From: denver,co,us | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fftonio:
With a friend of me, a female student fronm France too, we hope to find roommates from other countries, especially from Egypt.
Do you think it can be done? Is it easy to find roomates in Cairo once arrived? Can we share a flat with egyptian student and between girls and boys?
Thank you for your help.

Darling you will run into loads of trouble if you bunk with a male foreign or Egyptian in Cairo.

really a major disaster waiting to happen.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
im samir 34 years banker from cairo interested in living with you as a mixed friends boys and gurls , im egyptian.

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
hello
im samir 34 years banker from cairo interested in living with you as a mixed friends boys and gurls , im egyptian.

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

samir

So you want a friend or a wife?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

I bet you're interested.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

I bet you're interested.
I'd rather walk the earth as a corpse than marry or bed with an Egyptian guy again. [Wink]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
easy there cowgirl ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
easy there cowgirl ...

he he he he..... "easy" now thats an appropriate word.

LMAO

ahem, I mean the thread.

RaniaK
Member # 10283

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I've just arrived in Cairo and I'm also planning on staying here until June/July. Are you still looking for a flatmate (I'm a female student with Arab origins, not egyptian though, sorry!)? If so please contact me.

thanks.

R

Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucylou
Member # 10213

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucylou         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fftonio:
Thank you for your help.

If you are a student you will meet people at college. Post on a board like this and you will get some nutters. Anyway you can't share with an Egyptian guy unless you want the neighbours to think you are setting up as sex workers. (I tried to put it as nicely as possible). I think most families won't want their daughters sharing with western women.
Posts: 11 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com