EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » long term relation leading to marriege

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: long term relation leading to marriege
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
im samir muslim 34 years banker from cairo , im divorced from more than 2 years, im looking for a true sincere relation with a decent well educated and classy gurl either coming to egypt or living here , i would be happy to think with her how to make this happy family here, based on mutual understanding and love, i live here a happy life and i also got my private business.
my email is
ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 12 user(s) have voted.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was this girl ya samir who s moving to Cairo from america. She was looking for the same thing. Check the posts from the past couple of days. Why don't u PM her?

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
hello
im samir muslim 34 years banker from cairo , im divorced from more than 2 years, im looking for a true sincere relation with a decent well educated and classy gurl either coming to egypt or living here , i would be happy to think with her how to make this happy family here, based on mutual understanding and love, i live here a happy life and i also got my private business.
my email is
ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

Why did your marriage fail?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my past marriage failed due to the very week ex wife chrecter infront of her family and difference in social standerds, each one of us was talking a different language, i love family and house and my exwife just wants to be always with her family even after marriage.

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
my past marriage failed due to the very week ex wife chrecter infront of her family and difference in social standerds, each one of us was talking a different language, i love family and house and my exwife just wants to be always with her family even after marriage.

So you have no responsiblity in the detoriation of your marriage?

Well with that attitude you'll scare any woman away! [Eek!]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
...Well with that attitude you'll scare any woman away! [Eek!]

Except Sono, of course! She is fearless... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
...Well with that attitude you'll scare any woman away! [Eek!]

Except Sono, of course! She is fearless... [Big Grin]
Fortunately I am learning to fear and what to fear.

Somehow fear is linked to common sense..... [Big Grin]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, I'm looking for a husband!!!
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly, have long grey streaky hair, have 6 teeth, and bad breath...
I'm well educated.... actually went to school for a short time,
I have 6 dependent children, who like designer clothes and expensive restaurants!!!
Please feel free to contact me, you might be just the man I'm looking for!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am laughing so hard I am crying!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly...

Ya, Samia, you're a wrinkled sweet baklava... and now you're looking for a saraigli with two pistachio... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's this idiotic poll? [Confused]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

A wishful thinking, MK... The Tinman here is searching for his heart to be, but it seems that Oz-land is closed today... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Actually I can understand exactly what the poll is implying:

second half
happy life

It says quite a bit about his mindset right there.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly...

Ya, Samia, you're a wrinkled sweet baklava... and now you're looking for a saraigli with two pistachio... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I'll even settle for one pistachio if the finances are good!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly, have long grey streaky hair, have 6 teeth, and bad breath...
I have 6 dependent children, who like designer clothes and expensive restaurants!!!
Please feel free to contact me, you might be just the man I'm looking for!!!!! [Smile]

do u tango?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

do u tango?
All the time..... I tan AND I go!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbo57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope your find what you are looking for i'm sure that if you are genune you will find happiness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posts: 68 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

do u tango?
All the time..... I tan AND I go!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Eek!]

tanning will increase your wrinkles.

and shame on u for going ... now, where do u go exactly?

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Girl, you forgot to add your black prescription socks you wear daily for your varicose veins and your love for the miniskirts! [Big Grin]

Ps. And your addiction to our great escapades hunting Egyptian gigolos, 1/5 our age! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com