EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ouija

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ouija
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the mall the other day and saw a ouija sp? board for sale! It just really struck me as strange. This wasn't one of the parker bros boards either, it looked like it came with a spirit already inside! For some reason I thought that kind of thing was a no no here............
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by minry80:
I was at the mall the other day and saw a ouija sp? board for sale! It just really struck me as strange. This wasn't one of the parker bros boards either, it looked like it came with a spitit already inside! For some reason I thought that kind of thing was a no no here............

But it is so tempting to use on some ES members! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
I wanted to buy it just because I, well I don't know why I wanted to buy it but I grabbed it and my husband about had a heart attack so I put it back.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always wondered if that really works ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess it works if you believe it does
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kinda like the imaginary friend thing?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no. do you?
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played one time with my friends in England when I was a teenager.... it was at midnight on haloween night....
Friends were nervous anyway.... Nothing happened so I pushed the thing around a bit with my finger..... one guy ran out screaming, ran home, and stayed indoors for 2 days!!!
I never told anybody I pushed it.... theyn werec all convinced they'd had some kind of psychic experience..... it was all crap!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I played one time with my friends in England when I was a teenager.... it was at midnight on haloween night....
Friends were nervous anyway.... Nothing happened so I pushed the thing around a bit with my finger..... one guy ran out screaming, ran home, and stayed indoors for 2 days!!!
I never told anybody I pushed it.... theyn werec all convinced they'd had some kind of psychic experience..... it was all crap!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ROFL...
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

What ES was built on! ES has java chat, why not just convert it to an Ouija board?

That why usernames can get around the language barrier!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

What ES was built on! ES has java chat, why not just convert it to an Ouija board?

That why usernames can get around the language barrier!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmadsoufy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
samia are u from bab alsharya
Posts: 107 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
OK we can buy a ouija board and have all of us figure out if its true or not.
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my aunt told me that when she was in university she and a bunch of friends managed to get a ghost out, not through the ouija but through the koran. and that the ghost spoke in german and claimed to be hitler, and told them about some treasure hidden underneath a castle in germany lol. hilarious i know [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
It always happens to someone else...........
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It always happens to someone else...........

lol true [Big Grin]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was at the mall the other day and saw a ouija sp? board for sale! It just really struck me as strange. This wasn't one of the parker bros boards either, it looked like it came with a spirit already inside! For some reason I thought that kind of thing was a no no here............

What mall were you in? and yeah it does work (with some people it doesn't). Could end pretty badly if you don't take it seriously though.
Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only ever done the ouji board once and never again, the glass jumped from the table to the floor, no one has ever owned up to this day if they pushed it.
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmadsoufy:
samia are u from bab alsharya

No... and why are you sending me very rude private messages.... ?????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, she is from bab el khalk.
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf....
http://www.paganpath.com/cgi-bin/wit/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=28;t=335

[Eek!]

is this game even legal

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Legal.... but crap!!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Fell in love with it [Cool]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Legal.... but crap!!!

Why crap, tell me please.
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you serious corv?

You played this game?

It explains alot about your behaviour here....

I think corv proves this game aint crap, dont you think samia [Eek!]

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I first heard of it here LOL

But will do it for sure.

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
Are you serious corv?

You played this game?

It explains alot about your behaviour here....

I think corv proves this game aint crap, dont you think samia [Eek!]

who is that PIECE OF SHITT who judges me too ???

Go Screw it harder, maybe you would feel better LOL

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an on-line wichboard:

http://www.witchboard.com/main.html

[Cool] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenngirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABSOLUTELY THEY WORK WITHOUT NO ONE PUSHING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE PLAYED ONE ONLY ONCE AND WILL NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN YOU PLAY THIS WILL YOU ALSO BE SURE THAT THERE ARE DEMONS OUT THERE. DONT LET THEM IN YOUR LIFE LIKE I DID. I TESTED OUT THE OUJI TO SEE IF IT WORKED. IT ANSWERED CORRECTLY EVERYTIME, I WAS PLAYING IT WITH SOMEONE WHO DID NOT KNOW ME OR MY FAMILY, I WAS NOT PUSHING IT AND WHEN YOU ASK IT QUESTIONS LIKE " WHATS MY MOMS NAME" YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT WILL TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT U HAVING TO PUSH IT. AFTER I PLAYED IT, MY LIFE BECAME THE WORST KINDA HELL YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE...... THE WORST WAS HAVING A CHILD WITH TERMINAL DEFECT AND DEFORMITIES THAT SUFFERED A SLOW DEATH ONLY ONE OF THE THOUSAND BAD THINGS TO FOLLOW IN MY LIFE. DONT MESS WITH IT, I MEAN IT. YOU ARE INVITING DEMONS TO YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posts: 96 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tenngirl maybe if you had some training in this kind of staff...you didn't tell us this words today! And something else...no demon is more powerful then God!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tenngirl9:
ABSOLUTELY THEY WORK WITHOUT NO ONE PUSHING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE PLAYED ONE ONLY ONCE AND WILL NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN YOU PLAY THIS WILL YOU ALSO BE SURE THAT THERE ARE DEMONS OUT THERE. DONT LET THEM IN YOUR LIFE LIKE I DID. I TESTED OUT THE OUJI TO SEE IF IT WORKED. IT ANSWERED CORRECTLY EVERYTIME, I WAS PLAYING IT WITH SOMEONE WHO DID NOT KNOW ME OR MY FAMILY, I WAS NOT PUSHING IT AND WHEN YOU ASK IT QUESTIONS LIKE " WHATS MY MOMS NAME" YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT WILL TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT U HAVING TO PUSH IT. AFTER I PLAYED IT, MY LIFE BECAME THE WORST KINDA HELL YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE...... THE WORST WAS HAVING A CHILD WITH TERMINAL DEFECT AND DEFORMITIES THAT SUFFERED A SLOW DEATH ONLY ONE OF THE THOUSAND BAD THINGS TO FOLLOW IN MY LIFE. DONT MESS WITH IT, I MEAN IT. YOU ARE INVITING DEMONS TO YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not demons..... jinn!!!
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenngirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to play with the demons, then is God going to be there to help you??? I am no expert, i m just telling you my bad experience with playing a ouija one time. If its not demons, then what is moving it???? what is answering it????God says stay away from tellers of the future and socerery..
Posts: 96 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
If its not demons, then what is moving it???? what is answering it????God says stay away from tellers of the future and socerery..

You haven't heard ever that in the nature exist different kind of energy ???? I believe that this energy is responsible for moving the table. Energy can be positive energy and negative energy and if you are not strong enough you will pay the price.
And I don't believe that your child was accursed for what you did. I'm sure that exist an medical explanation for what has your child. Look at you...you are so convinced that your experience with those table had negative effect on your life that it's almost like a faith...but a bad faith. When you believe in something so strong could be become reality.
My advice for you is for the future try to think positive!

tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
I have drawn closer to God and hope to stay there and will never dapple again in fortune tellers, and ouijas again, he has warned us to stay away from those things for a reason im sure. Now for me, life is good again and has been for a long time now. I will trust and put my beliefs in God to direct me not a ouija board ( i learned my lesson). As far as me believing in some type of energy moving the object on the ouija, well why wont this plastic pen i have now laying on piece of card board move? why wont other things move as i ask it to??? Why does it only work on a ouija board, after all its just a piece a cardboard. I have warned you, if you want to play it and believe it to be nothing, then go ahead. As bad things happen to you, blame it on medical science. You reap what you sow. Just really think about it before you do it and ask yourself is it worth it? It was 16 years ago when I played it and i do have a positive outlook on my future, i just had to learn things the hard way in my life. Life is great for me!!!! I have 2 beautiful healthy children now, great husband life is good. God is blessing my life tremendously. But as much as I believe in God, I also believe in principalities that you can allow in your life and invite them in, believe me they will play if you ask.
karla
Member # 5472

tenngirl I'm happy for you that your misfortunes have gone away.
I did not intend to play quija board neither in the past nor in the future.
I believe that just God can give me an answer if He consider that would be necessary.

tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
your exactly right Karla!!!!!Im just trying to convince people not to play it, it scared me to death because the more the guy tried to convince me it was mental telepathy, the more i consciencely did not move it,( I figured my conscience mind was stronger than my subconscience mind) but it kept moving and was always correct. then it went to Goodbye(a place on the board)and didnt work anymore. That freaked me out further. We tried for 30 more minutes trying to get it to work again, and nothing. I guess those natural energies get tired of playing. At any rate, im glad ur smarter than me in not ever wanting to try it. I was always curious but then curiousity killed the cat. Throughout my whole life, i have had to learn things the hard way. Ive finally learned that I do whatever my mother said, whether i agree or not, I just do it now. And I do my best to obey God.
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No board ever wrote anything or table ever moved or spirit ever came IN PRESENCE of a scientist.
There is a world commitee of scientists who go to attend such things and up to now they were able to discover all the tricks behind these "overnatural events".
It is simply not true, it is something that dishonest people use to manipulate the brain of people who are suffering (example: people who have lost a beloved one, ill people, etc.), therefore in a weakness position, and get money out of them.

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Mousse T that is exactly the way i used to think!!! that is until i played a ouija myself, i was out to prove the things didnt work. principalies need those scientist to continue not believing in them, it helps their case so they will never show theirself to them. If there is God, so there is principalities also.
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Not demons..... jinn!!!
same thing [Confused]

jinns/ghost/demons/warlocks/energy/spirit etc etc

unlike us human they are made from smokeless fire, hence you cant c them
like humans, they have free-will, hence their spookiness

karla
Member # 5472

Ok...from this post the lesson which we have learned was to not play quija...it's dangerous to call ghosts for telling you what you will do tomorrow or that you will past your exams.
But...could we try to find out this things from a person who has the gift to see in the future? [Cool] [Wink] [Razz]

micarinio
Member # 10306

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for micarinio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
minry,

Where have you found the ouija board? which mall and what shop? I've been searching for it for ages

--------------------
Have the courage to use your own reason

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com