EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Last Post ....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last Post ....
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... Tonight [Razz]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why?
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way corv!!!!
No way!!!!! ever.............. [Mad] [Eek!]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Corv, don't give up on us!!! it will not be same without you....
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls, you're so funny sometimes! [Big Grin]

You don't know Corv's sense of humour yet? He meant that this is his last post for last night... [Big Grin]

Even though he post other three after that... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dearest Sweet treasure of Priceless Friends, I just said it was my last post for that night [Big Grin]

If I will leave here one day, it won't be before I post Sonomod's Obtuary then I can take a lil break before taking over to the following candidate [Wink]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will call ya Corvinous Clan, from now on [Smile]

Sadeeqy is invited for sure [Big Grin]

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Is it good or bad to feel that Jack The Ripper was a Great Man ?!

--------------------

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or corv's corvaceous babes?
Corv I know guy in Scotland Yard and he got us pass to the black museum at the Yard!!!
We saw the most amazing stuff like Dennis Neilsens Bath he chopped up the bodies in and the cooker he cooked the bits in!! It was the business!! heh heh,
Cant remember any of the ripper stuff being there though but they must have it I guess ? I live few miles from the district he got his victims and it still gives me the chills especially Mitre Square!!!!!!!!!!
Dont know about the GREAT !! but very skilled and clever!!
mwah [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

It just happens that he got my very same cause.
Devout slaughtering of Bitchhs.

[Cool]

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was very worried you were leaving leaving! [Frown]
Life sure would be sad around here without you

take care~

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Noor,

She is NOT leaving, you are NOT leaving, I am NOT leaving.

It is cool here and the Corvinous Clan like it here, and who ever does not like that, LEAVE !!!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com