EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Googlewhack

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Googlewhack
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has been around for a while now, but I thought some of you may find it an amusing, if not frustrating alternative, to the hours spent on ES [Razz]

http://www.googlewhack.com/

Enjoy!!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try:

ewrtylmnbdryyion

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are certain criteria that have to be met in order for it to qualify as a 'googlewhack'........this should help explain

http://www.googlewhack.com/rules.htm

[Smile]

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont get this game... its easy... or am i doing it wrong????

my first attempt (after my name) just returned 1 result.... it was the first thing that came into my head....

do i win something? do i send it in????

someone please tell me.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow 2am and ur still online [Eek!]

post it in that above website
if u dont mind everyone knowing ur name [Roll Eyes]

but read the rule i dont know if names are acceptable

u just get to have ur name published on the WWW

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no... i tried to 'whack stack' it... only one of the words link...

the first words i tought of were LINGUISTIC ROLOCKS....

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
whaaat? [Eek!]

dont you ever sleep..wow that was a fast response

--------------------
--
here...

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
sleep????

sleep is for sub humans

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
you may be an ES addict [Eek!] this can be a serious issue !

have you heard of this place (in london i think it was) a therapy for e-bay addicts....

--------------------
--
here...

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
yes.. i bought the place.
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
no... i tried to 'whack stack' it... only one of the words link...

the first words i tought of were LINGUISTIC ROLOCKS....

Both of the words have to appear in blue where it tells you the results of your search, near the top right hand corner. This means they are both in the relevant dictionary........keep trying [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com