EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptians/arabs on egyptsearch???? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptians/arabs on egyptsearch????
3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for 3raqyah_fi_Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the impression that most people posting actively on egyptsearch is non egyptian... Any egyptians/arabs in here or what?
Posts: 90 | From: Al Qahirah, Masr | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure of the percentage but there are many Arabs/Egyptians on the board. If not then those of us who aren't are related to them in some way or another. In either case, we're all family [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3raqyah_fi_Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would u estimate the percentage of foreigner non arabs compared to egyptians n arabs here???

--------------------
Iraqi, ya3ny!!!!!

Posts: 90 | From: Al Qahirah, Masr | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol truthfully I wouldn't know.
I don't always know who is a who in here myself, not so important. There are many who aren't Egyptians or even Arabs (but are Westerners) who claim to know more about your own country than you do. You'll figure out who they are as time passes [Wink] . otherwise honestly I wouldn't even guesstimate a percentage, I would be way off base~

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ana masryyyyyyy [Smile] )
but i work in KSA now.. anyway i gonna have a vacation in Egypt after Ramadan for one month [Smile]

visit my web page to be sure that i'm Egyptian [Smile] )

http://members.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

--------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This website is actually made for Westerners - as a Tourist website, see it's in English not Arabic - for westerners who live in Egypt, want to travel for vacation, or live there or share experiences, or are interested in other aspects of Egyptian culture.

Egyptian websites for Egyptians exclusively are made in Arabic ( westerners don't read or write in arabic ) and therefore have majority of Egyptian members. Egyptians here are expected to help and inform westerners or whoever is interested in Egypt about their culture and country.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess foriegners are round 90 percent
Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptians here are expected to help and inform westerners or whoever is interested in Egypt about their culture and country.

and what western are expected to do ?

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well....from 12 thousand and more members...i am at least sure that i am 100% Egyptian..
true that i only lived in Egypt for few years...
but at least i am in Egypt currently...enjoying Ramadan...and suffering from the horrible noise on the streets..loool

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol I feel your pain Paulistano [Wink] [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sharonstone:
Egyptians here are expected to help and inform westerners or whoever is interested in Egypt about their culture and country.

You are so bizarre.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:

and what western are expected to do ?

initially they should get experiences from others..and learn how to adapt...
but instead so many of them are just pointing at the bad side of Egypt.. [Frown]
every country has its ugly face and bad sides...
they should at least stop complaining ..
if they chose to live in Egypt..
otherwise they should leave..
and find a better place for themselves..
or...enjoy the beautiful sides which are so many by the way..

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auto Matic For The People
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masri
Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

loooool
the pain is in my head...with all the love to my country..i have a headache in Cairo..
and just sad that i love my home town Alexandria...and till now didn`t go there being so busy...

but it is a sort of a change...
Sao paulo is crowded...but never that noisy...
i wish people here drive silently without this horrible beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for 3raqyah_fi_Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U r so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by paulistano:
every country has its ugly face and bad sides...
they should at least stop complaining ..
if they chose to live in Egypt..
otherwise they should leave..
and find a better place for themselves..
or...enjoy the beautiful sides which are so many by the way.. [/QB]

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
by the way...double glass windows here are so expensive...and noise filters for terrace doors as well....looks it is a good business...hahahah

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:

loooool
the pain is in my head...with all the love to my country..i have a headache in Cairo..
and just sad that i love my home town Alexandria...and till now didn`t go there being so busy...

but it is a sort of a change...
Sao paulo is crowded...but never that noisy...
i wish people here drive silently without this horrible beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Well I guess we can't complain since the sounds are from people breaking fasts and celebrating [Wink]

Just out of curosity Paul, what is the country you live in, which were you raised in?

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On this message board I noticed that ... most of help arrives actually from westerners who had egyptian experiences and are willing to help others ( due to lack of understanding what's this website about on behalf of egyptians usually ).

Egyptians often act as if this website is made for them specifically and nobody else ( to learn about their own country I guess ), and they fight for domination. I lost interest in Egypt a lot - just based on the fact how Egyptians behave here.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auto Matic For The People
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they fight for domination. I lost interest in Egypt a lot - just based on the fact how Egyptians behave here. [/QB]
Thank you for your input, now please GO
Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
On this message board I noticed that ... most of help arrives actually from westerners who had egyptian experiences and are willing to help others ( due to lack of understanding what's this website about on behalf of egyptians usually ).

Egyptians often act as if this website is made for them *only* and they fight for domination. I lost interest in Egypt a lot - just based on the fact how Egyptians behave here.

You just have to ignore some people Sharon, there are good and bad everywhere, I can't tell you how many Westeners I've had to ignore on this site. [Roll Eyes] We must take the good and leave the bad, there are too many great Egyptians here we can all learn from, I know I have [Smile]
3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3raqyah_fi_Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya3ny, I just asked a question... Why all that hostile attitude? What did egyptians do to u ?!?
LOL!
quote:

Egyptians often act as if this website is made for them specifically and nobody else ( to learn about their own country I guess ), and they fight for domination. I lost interest in Egypt a lot - just based on the fact how Egyptians behave here.

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello paulistano

I agree with you ,when you say that they should stop complaining and take the benefit of the forum to get more inform about Egypt, however when you say : otherwise they should leave" bear in mind that everybody has a different way and ability to get accustomed to the Egyptian life style, people also have lived or are living different story related to Egypt, and I guess for some people it can be difficult to cope with the culture difference, they just don’t realise how upsetting sometimes it can be for Egyptian to hear all of those constant complains.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Well, it's Truth.

Egyptians here often leave an impression that they really don't care much about helping anyone, and that even firendship with non-Muslims is not a good idea.

( I saw that here very often )

Unless a foreign woman is married to Egyptian - they are 9 out of 10 times very rude and demend for "obedience", especially of female members.

If they treat people this way online, then I guess that's how they treat women in their life as well - to be obedient and shut up, or just go.

They act in such a manner that if someone is Egyptian or Muslim, or both - better don't disagree, otherwise all of them in groups will come out and attack you in various ways.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yes Souri but we must remember some Westeners come here to feel support from other Westeners in Egypt, sometimes the adjustment is difficult and what sounds like complaining is really just venting. Most of us love Egypt underneath [Wink]
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
[/qb][/QUOTE]Well I guess we can't complain since the sounds are from people breaking fasts and celebrating [Wink]

Just out of curosity Paul, what is the country you live in, which were you raised in? [/QB][/QUOTE]
i was born in Kuwait..and spent there most of my childhood...till i was 13..
then moved to Egypt till i was 18...
then i was every where in this wide world...being a marine officer..
i mainly served some years in far east each and every country there.....
then settled for so many long ugly years in Holland... [Mad]
now i live in Brazil...and i come to Egypt twice a year...so i am
currently in Egypt..

you can say that i was raised every where..or never raised..
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Most questions westerners ask - Egyptians find insulting.

In their world, you can't talk about anything, you can only speak how Egyptians are smart and intelligent and they often hide the Truth, presenting Egypt as perfect country with no problems, no poverty, no crime, no sex...

Overall, not a great impression but we deal with it somehow. My interest in Egypt went down from 10 to 1. Very soon this country may end up to be my most disliked country - based on perceptions of Egyptians on this web site.

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:
hello paulistano

I agree with you ,when you say that they should stop complaining and take the benefit of the forum to get more inform about Egypt, however when you say : otherwise they should leave" bear in mind that everybody has a different way and ability to get accustomed to the Egyptian life style, people also have lived or are living different story related to Egypt, and I guess for some people it can be difficult to cope with the culture difference, they just don’t realise how upsetting sometimes it can be for Egyptian to hear all of those constant complains.

well...maybe i am different..
i lived in so many countries ..i cann`t even count how many.....with no problems adapting...
even in Holland where i lived the darkest days of my life..
it wasn`t the country or the people...
but any way.. what forces any one to stay any where ...while he or she are not adapting to it`s traditions or way of life...it is not fair for them...
they should seek happiness some where else..
right..??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:

Well I guess we can't complain since the sounds are from people breaking fasts and celebrating [Wink]

Just out of curosity Paul, what is the country you live in, which were you raised in? [/QB][/QUOTE]
currently in Egypt..

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

oh wow you really have travled around, how wonderful! [Smile] Even with bad experiences, isn't it nice to remember all of the places you have been and the different people you've met or come into contact with? ahamdullilah life is really beautiful, not everyone is able to travel so much. [Smile]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Most questions westerners ask - Egyptians find insulting.

In their world, you can't talk about anything, you can only speak how Egyptians are smart and intelligent and they often hide the Truth, presenting Egypt as perfect country with no problems, no poverty, no crime, no sex...

Overall, not a great impression but we deal with it somehow. My interest in Egypt went down from 10 to 1. Very soon this country may end up to be my most disliked country - based on perceptions of Egyptians on this web site.

sharon really does have a valid point.
But i think it is more cultural than anything. I have felt like you are feeling now Sharon, I even attacked back in response, but in the end it really doesn't get anyone anywhere. The best thing is just to ignore people who have a chip on their shoulder or are very defensive. Hang in there [Wink]

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Smuckers, that maybe true but they exposed too much of shallowness here that it would take a bunch of Egyptians intellectuals to correct this negative image other Egyptians already created here, and actually deal with their own crowd first.

For instance, I was thinking to visit Egypt for Honeymoon, but now I am hesitating. Egypt is definitely no longer #1 choice as it was before - because I think we would have the worst time of my life.

Just the fact that I would have to deal with same mentality I see on the board ( and egyptians on the board represent the mentality in Egypt in one way or another ) why would I do that...

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Yes Souri but we must remember some Westeners come here to feel support from other Westeners in Egypt, sometimes the adjustment is difficult and what sounds like complaining is really just venting. Most of us love Egypt underneath

Hello Smuckers

as you said at the end of the day most of us love Egypt underneath but this forum is not only made for western who seek support from other western, living in Egypt its also made for western who like to know more about Egypt and Egyptian therefore to hear opinions and advices from Egyptians themselves about their own country.

Also for some Egyptian who live away from Egypt, and like to keep themself inform about what is hapening in their country

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Just out of curosity Paul, what is the country you live in, which were you raised in?

currently in Egypt..

[/QB][/QUOTE]

oh wow you really have travled around, how wonderful! Even with bad experiences, isn't it nice to remember all of the places you have been and the different people you've met or come into contact with? ahamdullilah life is really beautiful, not everyone is able to travel so much. [/QB][/QUOTE]
it was a real thrill...and i gained big deal of life experince from that...
but that wasn`t a luxury...i was just doing my job..
it paid well... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
and i gained more years to my age...
i guess no one gives me my real age when sees me..
i look older...
and i really got older..
that was my tax of life..
but ...Alhamdulillah for every thing i had...
cann`t complain...
i wouldn`t be happy working another job..
the sea was and still my life...

3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Good... Judged from ur attitude it doesn seem like its a big loss for Egypt that u dont like it..... Its better this way!

quote:

My interest in Egypt went down from 10 to 1. Very soon this country may end up to be my most disliked country - based on perceptions of Egyptians on this web site.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

I agree, it's for everyone, and we all have to get along.

To Sharon, to be honest, I've never met any Egyptians face to face who act like some of the ones you're speaking of. I hope you don't let some idiots sway you from visiting, it's not a very realistic picture to go by how some treat you online. [Wink]

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 3raqyah_fi_Masr:
Good... Judged from ur attitude it doesn seem like its a big loss for Egypt that u dont like it..... Its better this way!

quote:

My interest in Egypt went down from 10 to 1. Very soon this country may end up to be my most disliked country - based on perceptions of Egyptians on this web site.

looooooooooool
cool down guys...
well...if she comes here she will think differently...
if she doesn`t it is better for herself..
and not a loss for the Egyptian tourism..
so every body happy...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*Souri*
Member # 9095

well...maybe i am different..
i lived in so many countries ..i cann`t even count how many.....with no problems adapting...
even in Holland where i lived the darkest days of my life..
it wasn`t the country or the people...
but any way.. what forces any one to stay any where ...while he or she are not adapting to it`s traditions or way of life...it is not fair for them...
they should seek happiness some where else..
right..???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes maybe you are different, maybe not. To answer to your question related to people who should seek hapiness somewhere elese, yes I agree with you, however its easy to say that when you don't have a lot of responsabilities, however when you are a divorce woman,for example with some children, is diferent,story.

As I said everybody has a differnt stories and don't alwyas have the choice to do what they want

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sharon stone , if u hate egypt to this extent , don,t come to egypt , and please don,t share in this egypt forum , this is for people who cares about egypt only
Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Egypt is poor country. Tons of children have nothing to eat. So showing your dignity if there is none, is not going to help.

Being rude and unhelpful to visitors only means that you are making sure your country becomes just more and more poor, because people will stop doing any business with you, and will not want to travel there any longer.

Then tons of busineess will fail because without tourists there are less jobs and less money of course. This proves you need us - we don't need Egypt. We just like Egypt. But because of people like you - we dislike you, we form negative perception about Egypt based on negative experience with you and tons of other Egyptians like you, and maybe instead of Egypt we chose some other destination alltogether.

If anyone dislikes westerners visiting Egypt ( Egyptian President approves it and encourages it ) then instead of being online 24/7

and shopping for foreign wife, visa, exit to better world, attacking everyone and anyone, portraying the negative image about Egyptians in general by behaving uncivillized and unhelpful and hating everyone

who doesn't fit the perfect image of "Muslim and Egyptian" on this Tourist website for foreigners -than get a job, go to school, buy yourself an appartment, a car, take resposnibility and make progress in your life -

and work hard for your own country so that foreigners don't need to go there and spend their money to prevent poverty for which you are not taking any responsibility?!

I can't even enjoy Egypt, because the 1st thing that comes to my mind - instead of pyramids and beautiful sunsets - I see the images of rude and uncivillized Egyptians from this message board who have no life, and take no responsibilities for their behavior.

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
listen dear , we are very civilized people and by the way there is always bad people everywhere, by the way we don,t need anybody coming here if he doesn,t respect our land , by the way this country wasn,t poor until invaders cme here and stole its riches , anyway no offence , if anybody loves this country just have some respect, by the way most egyptians are highly educated, just have a look in the states and other europian countries, advice them to go to university for me i have a university degree with masters , and i have a job , just get a life and find a job somewhere for urself
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have the impression that most people posting actively on egyptsearch is non egyptian... Any egyptians/arabs in here or what?

انا عربي بالأوي
i'm strongly arabic

عربي في كل قطمة

arabic in every bite

عربي علي طوول

arabic as long

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
[Embarrassed] So much hate.... Ok Ive changed my mind.. U should really come here, to discover how wrong the picture u have of egypt is...

U seem to b very predjudiced against egyptians and muslims in general.

U need this trip to open ur eyes and mind

--------------------
Iraqi, ya3ny!!!!!

Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
masri hena

The majority of us Egyptians are polite and treat visitors well. You get some strange and bad mannered ones on this site, but you get strange and bad mannered foreign people, too. Somehow those types seem to find eachother easily, while the more civil types ignore them.

Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Any egyptians in here or what?

Ana!

quote:
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

What can I say?!!

Basic In-stinks!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Thanks to Egyptians here, I am not sure if Egypt now should be my destination. As I said, my Interest went down from 10 to 1, plus I cancelled 3 business deals, 2 charities did not get my money and it's just matter of days until I completelly change my mind and pick some other Country for Honeymoon.

This is all because of the way Egyptians behave on this website and no, I don't believe Egyptians are all virgins, all great people, perfect Muslims who can't do wrong. In fact, my perception now is gone just the opposite. I saw a lot here, and as I said only bunch of kind and great Egyptian Intellectuals could fix the image by dealing with their crowd first and making sure uncivillized Egyptians don't act so.

3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for 3raqyah_fi_Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda got the feeling that u r a little too easily affected by things.. And maybe u have small problem with overreacting???
Maybe u should c a doctor? Seriously, to judge a country and its people from a internetpage isnt that normal :S

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sharonstone:
[QB] Thanks to Egyptians here, I am not sure if Egypt now should be my destination. As I said, my Interest went down from 10 to 1, plus I cancelled 3 business deals, 2 charities did not get my money and it's just matter of days until I completelly change my mind and pick some other Country for Honeymoon.

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks to Egyptians here, I am not sure if Egypt now should be my destination. As I said, my Interest went down from 10 to 1, plus I cancelled 3 business deals, 2 charities did not get my money and it's just matter of days until I completelly change my mind and pick some other Country for Honeymoon.

This is all because of the way Egyptians behave on this website and no, I don't believe Egyptians are all virgins, all great people, perfect Muslims who can't do wrong. In fact, my perception now is gone just the opposite. I saw a lot here, and as I said only bunch of kind and great Egyptian Intellectuals could fix the image by dealing with their crowd first and making sure uncivillized Egyptians don't act so.

Pretty harsh and judgmental assessment,don't you think? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

It's not harsh. It's the Truth.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

(laughing so hard >>>>> tears and barabeer)

A serious question: How can one find a honeymoon destination before finding a husband?

[Confused]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Oh do you think I told you everything about my private life? Who the hell are you anyway... [Wink]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sapna:
quote:

Pretty harsh and judgmental assessment,don't you think? [Roll Eyes]
oh yeah... I've had it with judgemnetal generalizing people on this forum [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com