EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Coming to Cairo, Ar-Rehab & Dream Land

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coming to Cairo, Ar-Rehab & Dream Land
siraatulmustaqim
Member # 11736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for siraatulmustaqim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello...

I arrived in Egypt (from the UK) just over 3 weeks ago and I am currently living in Alexandria. I am planning on visiting Cairo for 3-4 days this week; the purpose is to check out Ar-Rehab and Dream Land and what the areas are like and to gather information about buying an apartment in one of those 2 areas.

I have no idea where Ar-Rehab and Dream Land are in proximity to Cairo or to each other, so any information would be of great help. Also, I need somewhere cheap but very clean to stay, so please suggest some ideally located hotels.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Posts: 12 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dreamland is about 10 min drive by car or 20 seconds by taxi from the pyramids. Go to pyramids, then take the right fork past Abu Seid Peace 2 restaurant towards the Meridian Hotel. There you will come to a huge roundabout. Take second exit signed 6th of October Road. You will pass pyramids on your left up a hill past the shooting club, then the road veers right, carry on this road till it forks and take the right, carry on and you will see Dreamland on your right hand side. There is a ncpo Garage just before the huge Dreamland gates. You have to go through security drive up the left to the villas and the sales office is up on your right. We live here.
No idea about Al Rehab sorry.

[Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brigitte
Member # 6771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brigitte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Al Rehab has it`s own Website www.alrehabcity.com

It`s in New Cairo - Suez Road behind Mirage City

I live here

Masalam

Brigitte

Posts: 73 | From: Al Rehab City | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
siraatulmustaqim
Member # 11736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for siraatulmustaqim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both very much for your help. Since you both live in the areas I am interested in, is it possible to give me an average price range of the cost of apartments there?

Cheers!

Posts: 12 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brigitte
Member # 6771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brigitte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a cheap place of stay you can look at this website http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php?PHPSESSID=iqubj21ow535544h5w7uxehb99h36ckc

What apartment how many sq do you want to pay cash or installment

Posts: 73 | From: Al Rehab City | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To buy at dreamland you can pay around 2,000 LE per sq metre, they start from studio up to huge villas. They are in blocks and each block of 5 apartments has a central swimming pool, it has a school on site and is building a hospital. It also has a huge theme park, cinema, and shopping mall. See www.dreamland.com

Opposite is Hay Al Ashgar Compound and that development is virtually finished. It has central souk, mosque, and they are beginning a large leisure centre with lido. They have small as 100 sq mtr apartments ( ground floors have huge gardens!!) Townhouses, and some villas. They are 1,950 per sq mtr.
www.alashgar.com or their main company is called Intours.......www.intours.com

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
There is also a huge development running from the pyramids all the way up the hill and beyond on the 6th october road called 'pyramid gardens' there you will find a sort of compound but quite different to the other ones I mentioned. Each block is different and they are cheaper. Not so green, not so nice, but still in development. Lots have been bought up and plots are for sale.
siraatulmustaqim
Member # 11736

Rate Member
Thanks again Brigitte and Tooti, I was actually thinking that apartments were a bit cheaper than what you have suggested as the average price per square metre. I guess the best option is for me to come to Rehab and Dreamland and have a look. I have to call of my planned visit his week. One idea is to but there now but rent out for a while since I have to return to the UK in one year for a few months... Anyhow, thanks for your help once again and if there is anymore information you feel I should know then please feel free to email me at: siraatulmustaqim@hotmail.com or ad me to your msn messenger... Many thanks!
siraatulmustaqim
Member # 11736

Rate Member
Ah, by the way, the web links you gave me dont work!
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will sell our al rehab apartment soon..But it is just 90m2, 2bedroom. And it is 4th floor apartment..
It is beside the club..Mall is also near by..
Price will be about 150 000le.
We are coming to cairo on next week, so if u are intresting,u can send email: sekasuhde@yahoo.com

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
siraatulmustaqim
Member # 11736

Rate Member
Thank you, I have sent you an email!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com